Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1571

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    From Uncanny X-Men #52 (1968):

Jean preps and seasons him…

Lorna cooks him…

Lorna was meant to be powerful from her first appearance as evidenced above.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Sigh, I wish she was included in the recent Destiny of X teaser

Why am I even slightly surprised, disappointed or bothered?

Polaris over the years has become very dear to me, I really hope that 2022 has good things for her..
    Well.. Duggan has already made it clear that she will be in Devil's Reign.. By the way, I don't like Polaris in those traits.

Screenshot_20211207-153434_Twitter.jpg

I was wondering here, Magneto appeared in promotional art for Destiny of X, dressed in his classic X-mens costume, and guessing if he went back to darker ways, back to being a villain, what could happen to Lorna and how much this can affect her, she is a woman with a strong personality and opinion, but seeing her father go back to being a "villain".

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I was wondering here, Magneto appeared in promotional art for Destiny of X, dressed in his classic X-mens costume, and guessing if he went back to darker ways, back to being a villain, what could happen to Lorna and how much this can affect her, she is a woman with a strong personality and opinion, but seeing her father go back to being a "villain".

I really wouldn’t look too deeply into that Destiny of X promo shot for major clues on what’s next. I also highly doubt that they would take Magneto back to being a villain again, especially after the riders said they want to stay in the current phase longer.

Polaris and her story is impacted by Magneto but he’s not the driving force. She’d comment on his decisions (probably agree ����*♂️) and hopefully continue on in her story.

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    I really wouldn’t look too deeply into that Destiny of X promo shot for major clues on what’s next. I also highly doubt that they would take Magneto back to being a villain again, especially after the riders said they want to stay in the current phase longer.

Polaris and her story is impacted by Magneto but he’s not the driving force. She’d comment on his decisions (probably agree ����*♂️) and hopefully continue on in her story.
    You're right, while it would be nice to see Magneto go back to the classic eras, the mutants are in a new direction now, but assuming he goes back to darker attitudes, looking to the way the writers are working the relationship between the two (which he needs be fixed), probably Polaris would be very upset, angry, however, it is more interesting that she follow a new path, people who have not read about her describe it as: "Magneto's daughter", or using a humor: "Green Wanda", she needs to consolidate, X-men is a good way to go but hopefully it won't be summarized as "Coffee Girl", glasses, jacket and some very clichéd generic superhero moments lol.

Lorna cameo in Hellions

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

"Hi, Alex!"

She seemed so chill and well-adjusted in that issue (compared to literally everyone else lol). Love that for her.

Zub Wells at the Gala did the most thoughtful scenes between Lorna and Magneto together since House of X. He also was the only writer since Hickman to let the audience on at all to what she thinks or feels about the current status quo with Krakoa. I am not a fan at all of Havolaris, but its been the most tolerable interaction they have had in years. Though I am not deluding myself on the same old dynamics arising again if they get back together.

In terms of Lorna and the mini this winter I am very interested in seeing Lorna and Emma Frost interact. That is something that has much potential.

I am still wondering as well about the North situation.

Link

Lorna and Jean vs Lorna and Emma would be interesting questions. Obviously, Jean is her best and first x-friend, but what would Lorna and Emma interacting look like?
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-08-2021 at 10:15 AM.

I don’t think Lorna is the biggest fan of Emma so I expect some shade thrown between them lol (if they actually talk to each other in Devil’s reign)

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    I don’t think Lorna is the biggest fan of Emma so I expect some shade thrown between them lol (if they actually talk to each other in Devil’s reign)
    Sure Lorna has personally long has not loved Emma mainly as she has been a thorn in the side of her best friend in the world. But, in terms of political and ideological questions whose views does Lorna align with better? There is a potentially meaty area given both were citizens of Genosha before the sky fell on them.

Last edited by jmc247; 12-08-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Lorna wasnt too fond of what Emma did with Mothervine

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Lorna wasnt too fond of what Emma did with Mothervine
    Unleashing unstable and potentially deadly mutations on the world and allying with a mutant killing Sentinel was not very thought-out on her part.

I will give Emma a bit of a mulligan on that score in that she is usually craftier and saner than that.

Last edited by jmc247; 12-08-2021 at 10:54 AM.

art by magickmarker