Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-05-2021 at 05:56 PM.

This is from toad-apologist. The concept is tiara buddies, featuring Lorna, Wanda, Storm, and Lady Loki.

This is from misha/mishacuse.

And this is out at Rick's Comic City in Nashville. There's a second picture straight on where you can see the details, but that's indoors and I think it's better to show it's on display outside for others to see.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I see from the link this is a fan look for Hellfire Gala. It's definitely a great look for her, covering her history, powers and general aesthetics all rolled into one. The crown is an especially great touch both building on her usual headgear and playing a bit on the Queen of Mutants concept from when she was created.
    Last edited by salarta; 07-05-2021 at 06:03 PM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Topps card.

Marvel Metal Upper Deck card.

A good use of the only X-Factor cover I was happy to fork over the extra bucks to pick up.

Haven't been able to read X-Men #1 yet

Did Lorna have a good showing ?

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post

This is from toad-apologist. The concept is tiara buddies, featuring Lorna, Wanda, Storm, and Lady Loki.
    No real tiara party without Snowbird I’m afraid

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Haven't been able to read X-Men #1 yet

Did Lorna have a good showing ?
    Yes indeed imo.
    spoilers:
    She did the bulk of the work to create a giant X-Robot, the brainchild of Synch, in minutes to fight a giant alien monster. She also protected the team from a psychic attack in short order.
    end of spoilers
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp. Duggan did Lorna good...loved it!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Yeah, I'd say they all had good showings but Polaris and Synch were the most impressive.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I really enjoyed the moments we got from Lorna today! Some cool stuff in there.

Polaris having Cyclops carry one of her bags although she could have carried all of them <3 <3 <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post

Polaris having Cyclops carry one of her bags although she could have carried all of them <3 <3 <3.
    Lol i loved that. I think people tend to forget Lorna comes from wealth. She is a Dane. lol. "Do we have sidekicks." lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post

Its the first we have seen of mutant queen Lorna in awhile and it is very much a winning take on the character that I believe will help the team dynamic greatly.

I didn't have the highest of expectations for interpersonal stuff in this issue given first issues are always mostly set up. The next two issues are likely the meat and potatoes in that area, but what we had already surprised me in a very positive way.

Lorna had a fantastic showing in X-amen #1. Psyched for more.

Its the first we have seen of mutant queen Lorna in awhile and it is very much a winning take on the character that I believe will help the team dynamic greatly.

I didn't have the highest of expectations for interpersonal stuff in this issue given first issues are always mostly set up. The next two issues are likely the meat and potatoes in that area, but what we had already surprised me in a very positive way.
    The Lorna/Rogue moment was really nice too given the Austen run. With Lorna immediately identifying Rogue as a friend and not being shy about it. Also her telling rogue she owes her one and rogue impying we are going to be together a long time, i'm sure i'll need it. It was very subtle but it showed this team is expecting to be together for awhile and to connect with each other imo.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Red face

Today she was wonderful in this issue, I can't wait for more big moments like these, she deserves ����

received_508708347038407.jpg
    Last edited by Stormy; 07-07-2021 at 10:24 AM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lol i loved that. I think people tend to forget Lorna comes from wealth. She is a Dane. lol. "Do we have sidekicks." lol.

Yes! I adore the Mutant princess angle. I was so excited to see Duggan approaching Polaris like that. I think this bodes well for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Today she was wonderful in this issue, I can't wait for more big moments like these, she deserves ����

received_508708347038407.jpg
    Agreed! Lorna had a number of nice moments in this.