Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1571

Polaris creates a barrier for them using her control of magnetism, and Jean's telepathy ends up affected as it goes through it -- amplifying it as it moved through Polaris' heavy magnetic field and allowing her to pick up the stray memories of the alien who sacrificed himself to unleash the horde in the first place. As Jean explains to Lorna, the alien's brain was swallowed whole by the swarm -- meaning its neurons are still firing. By locating the brain within the creature that ate it, Jean is able to make contact with the creature's mind. The Omega-Level telepath admits to Polaris she's never been able to touch a dead mind with her powers before. But Jean pushing her telepathy through Lorna's magnetism has effectively created an "MRI machine for memories."
    Full write-up: https://www.cbr.com/x-men-polaris-an...ombine-powers/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's phone wall-paper worthy. LOVE!!!
    There's an organic and fluid "naturalness" to Larraz's lines that puts me in mind of Coipel and Silvestri and which I greatly and wonderfully appreciate.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I want these aspects of Polaris powers to be further developed

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I don't want to be redundant so I'll just say that I echo the enthusiasm for Lorna's handling in X-Men 1 & 2. And on a readership/community note, I particularly enjoy the title of 'Urban Princess" that jmc247 used.
    Thanks, the term so far very much defines her get up, attitude, and persona so far. We have to wait and see in terms of her politics and if she can wheel and deal in that area.

Cool get up, some good one liners, but is she trying to be the princess of the House of M or just trying to hang out and have some fun?
    Last edited by jmc247; 08-08-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Pepe’s great pen and ink.

Also, art of X-Men Reload Lorna.

Link

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

I would die if she shows up late to a future mission bc she had to go pick up her order of espresso

oh my goood, I need.

That is a nice custom fan made figure Juan.

The X-Men are getting ton of good merchandise of late. So are Wanda, Magneto and even some good Quicksilver stuff. Hopefully Lorna will appear on the radar there again in the next few years.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Hoping we get a Marvel Legends of Lorna in both her current X-Men uniform, and her X-Factor one. Would be great if the X-Men variation came with sunglasses and coffee <3.

A Marvel Legends figure of Lorna in her current costume would be fine by me. Assuming things continue as good as they've been, I'd buy it just like I bought the Marvel Legends figure of her in her iconic costume.

I wouldn't buy one of recent X-Factor for the same reason I didn't and never will buy one of the 90s X-Factor figure.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Hoping we get a Marvel Legends of Lorna in both her current X-Men uniform, and her X-Factor one. Would be great if the X-Men variation came with sunglasses and coffee <3.
    I would certainly buy such a pack with Lorna’s new X-Men costume. I feel as though it would have to be a group pack of some kind. Unfortunately they blew their wad on a Magneto family pack with the core family except Lorna and a Havolaris 90s X-Factor pack recently.

Jean, Magneto, and Scott already have House of X legends figures out so I am not sure who they could pair her up with.

In terms of the outfit I have nothing against Lorna’s 2020 X-Factor outfit and found it to be one of the high spots in a book that I felt Lorna came off way too emotionally and psychologically weak and passive in. Still I would buy a Legends figure of her in that outfit if offered.

I will not buy an X-Men Legends figure of her early 90s Havok’s Jean X-Factor outfit. I hard passed on that bad boy when it came out.

Stumbled upon this, had never seen it, and instantly loved it. By Jim Lee:

X-men legends 6 was another fun read, I like that Peter David retcon his own story into earlier canon.

spoilers:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]112429[/ATTACH
    end of spoilers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/