Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1571
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Not really, it was publicited as a murder mystery, with some covers either involving Magneto, her or the family so I donīt think its was clearly shown to be about Wanda rebuilding her bridges with Krakoa and mutants, even Leah, the writer, said clearly this wasn not the title she had in mind when she proposed the story.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Not really, it was publicited as a murder mystery, with some covers either involving Magneto, her or the family so I donīt think its was clearly shown to be about Wanda rebuilding her bridges with Krakoa and mutants, even Leah, the writer, said clearly this wasn not the title she had in mind when she proposed the story.
    Well, it’s almost over now.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Well, it’s almost over now.
    Yes and I personally do hope this ends definitely the whole "pretender", M-day and decimation bussines on the X-side, I am just bitter for the way it portrayed Lorna and Magnetoīs relationship and of course I could have done without Magneto becoming everybodys punching bag.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 10-23-2021 at 04:02 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Yes and I personally do hope this ends definitely the whole "pretender", M-day and decimation bussines on the X-side, I am just bitter for the way it portrayed Lorna and Magnetoīs relationship and of course without Magneto becoming everybodys punching bag.
    Their relationship no longer has any foundation of what it is based on other then generics so it can be good one issue and beyond horrible the next that is not good at all.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-23-2021 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Their relationship no longer has any foundation of what it is based on other then generics so it can be good one issue and beyond horrible the next that is not good at all.
    I personally just want to forget about this event when it comes to Lorna and Magneto so hopefully Duggan also ignores it and goes his own way when it comes to their relationship, even Zeb Wells wrote them completely different with the short scene they had at the gala. I also have the feeling Duggan will probably address them on issue #5 when he tells the story of what Lorna said to be chosen as an X-man. So if we want to know how they are going to be despicted in the future, I think we should look to issue 5, with Leah I donīt think she will change her mind and will keep them writting them the same way she did since the first issue of X-factor, I donīt expect this to change for the next issues of ToM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Honestly, it's probably for the best Williams isn't focusing too much on Lorna. Outside of the PhD thing, I haven't really enjoyed too much of what she's done with Polaris in this story. Will be thankful when this mini is over and can be ignored.

I personally just want to forget about this event when it comes to Lorna and Magneto so hopefully Duggan also ignores it and goes his own way when it comes to their relationship, even Zeb Wells wrote them completely different with the short scene they had at the gala. I also have the feeling Duggan will probably address them on issue #5 when he tells the story of what Lorna said to be chosen as an X-man. So if we want to know how they are going to be despicted in the future, I think we should look to issue 5, with Leah I donīt think she will change her mind and will keep them writting them the same way she did since the first issue of X-factor, I donīt expect this to change for the next issues of ToM.
    What are you expecting with Orchis and issue 5?

Given how stories on X-men have been a one-shot story, I expect Lorna to tell her story of what she said during the Gala to be choosen as an X-man and for her to be responsible of defeating the villain or the issue, or at least have a big part doing so. I just hope Duggan uses the opportunity to adress his idea of her relationship with Magneto there but thatīs not a sure thing.

Shi’ar Warrior Polaris art

Given how stories on X-men have been a one-shot story, I expect Lorna to tell her story of what she said during the Gala to be choosen as an X-man and for her to be responsible of defeating the villain or the issue, or at least have a big part doing so. I just hope Duggan uses the opportunity to adress his idea of her relationship with Magneto there but thatīs not a sure thing.
    I will try to be a tiny bit optimistic about her the issue of her motivation. So many runs over the past decade and a half have done a mediocre job there I am afraid to get my hopes up.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-25-2021 at 07:22 PM.

Itīs quite understable and I agree itīs a possibility, I thought Sunfire story needed a little more indepth look, still Lorna won the fan vote so I hope this gives Duggan motivation to write her part with care and considering her whole story on the franchise well.

Vampire lorna

Ultimate Member

Lorna is the witch in that fan art, Wanda is the vampire...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Vampire lorna

I think that's definetely Agatha...

See the Magneto tv show that’s in the works thread. They’re planning to feature Lorna.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    See the Magneto tv show that’s in the works thread. They’re planning to feature Lorna.
    That is good - I wonder what age she be.