Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 256
  1. #211
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    What is it with Marvel making Wolverine appear damn near nekkid every other comic or so? There was a time when Storm was the clear nude exhibitionist champion, but times have changed and I think Logan has run away with the title now.
    Well, I'm certainly not complaining...


  2. #212
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    What is it with Marvel making Wolverine appear damn near nekkid every other comic or so? There was a time when Storm was the clear nude exhibitionist champion, but times have changed and I think Logan has run away with the title now.
    Well 99% of the best selling logan storys have him being naked and hairy.

  3. #213

    Default

    Belated Happy Birthday to this guy

    Kinda forget about this yesterday.
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  4. #214
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    https://gizmodo.com/steven-s-deknigh...mpression=true

    The writer left marvel in due to c.b. stupid stunt. No news on how wastland wolverine will be fully impacted but expect delay/new writer
    I find this kind of an odd reason to leave. This isn't a new discovery, DeKnight say's he's long time Marvel fan and when the story broke it was pretty big in the comics world. I'm not defending what Cebulski did, but for a writer to exit for that reason 5 years after it was discovered just rings hollow to me.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  5. #215
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Really hoping for some good things for Wolverine in X Lives/X Deaths series. At the very least it's going to badass with Casarra on art. On another note I don't know if any of you guys are Omnibus collectors, but Marvel has FINALLY announced a Ultimate X-Men omnibus that's going to contain Millar's entire run. 2022 is shaping up to be a good year for Logan fans.

  6. #216
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,787

    Default

    Nice! I actually have some 12 issue HCs of that run, but would love to give those to my nephews and swap ‘em out for one big fat Omnibus.

    Speaking of, I’m still waiting for an Omnibus of the Lemire/Sorrentino Old Man Logan run post Secret Wars. That was a beautiful run with the most grizzled old badass version of Logan.

  7. #217
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Nice! I actually have some 12 issue HCs of that run, but would love to give those to my nephews and swap ‘em out for one big fat Omnibus.

    Speaking of, I’m still waiting for an Omnibus of the Lemire/Sorrentino Old Man Logan run post Secret Wars. That was a beautiful run with the most grizzled old badass version of Logan.
    would love to get one of the Lemire/Sorrentino run.

  8. #218
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Really hoping for some good things for Wolverine in X Lives/X Deaths series. At the very least it's going to badass with Casarra on art. On another note I don't know if any of you guys are Omnibus collectors, but Marvel has FINALLY announced a Ultimate X-Men omnibus that's going to contain Millar's entire run. 2022 is shaping up to be a good year for Logan fans.
    That's a definite purchase for me. Thanks for sharing.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  9. #219
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    That's a definite purchase for me. Thanks for sharing.
    No problem and same here. I've been waiting on this since I started collecting the format. Contents are Ultimate X-Men 1-33, 1/2, and Ultimate War 1-4.

  10. #220
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Nice! I actually have some 12 issue HCs of that run, but would love to give those to my nephews and swap ‘em out for one big fat Omnibus.

    Speaking of, I’m still waiting for an Omnibus of the Lemire/Sorrentino Old Man Logan run post Secret Wars. That was a beautiful run with the most grizzled old badass version of Logan.
    That arc with the Brood on the space station was so good. I wish more writers would insert Logan into popular movies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    No problem and same here. I've been waiting on this since I started collecting the format. Contents are Ultimate X-Men 1-33, 1/2, and Ultimate War 1-4.
    Can I ask if you know where I can pre-order?
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  11. #221
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    That arc with the Brood on the space station was so good. I wish more writers would insert Logan into popular movies.



    Can I ask if you know where I can pre-order?
    Hasn't gone up for pre order yet(annoncement came 2 days ago) but I use organicpricedbooks.com for all my omni preorders. Fast shipping and top notch packaging.

  12. #222

    Default

    Was waiting for too too long for the Maverick issue and it started out out great.
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  13. #223
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    827

    Default

    This is to all my fellow Logan fans, but if you were a child of the 90s and loved the X-MEN animated series, you ever had a situation or know anyone, you asked your parents you want to dress up as Wolverine, but they got you the wrong costume and you whined like a kid. I remember 1993 Halloween. I asked to dress up as Wolverine being a fan of the 90s cartoon, only to be very disappointed that my parents got me the Brown costume and me complaining, I wanted the Wolverine costume from the cartoon with yellow blue stripes. it sorta helps that my unpopular x opinion is that I sorta has a bias against the brown costume, heh... my 8 year old self. lol well I complained but I wore it for Halloween that year. fun times. anyone had a similar situation? i figure I shared this in the wolverine appreciation since I been a fan of the character since that long.

  14. #224
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,787

    Default

    I wish I could’ve found a brown Wolverine costume to dress up in for Halloween! I’m a child of the 90s who preferred the brown costume (which he ditched for the old yellow costume literally right as I was getting into X-men comics via the first issues of the Claremont/Jim Lee adjectiveless X-men series). So I loved the brown costume from those first three issues, as well as the old side-scrolling six-player arcade game, but never found one anywhere in terms of Halloween costumes. So I always had to settle for the yellow one.

  15. #225
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I wish I could’ve found a brown Wolverine costume to dress up in for Halloween! I’m a child of the 90s who preferred the brown costume (which he ditched for the old yellow costume literally right as I was getting into X-men comics via the first issues of the Claremont/Jim Lee adjectiveless X-men series). So I loved the brown costume from those first three issues, as well as the old side-scrolling six-player arcade game, but never found one anywhere in terms of Halloween costumes. So I always had to settle for the yellow one.
    Indeed. Jim Lee made that outfit look really snazzy (especially, when he re-designed the belt):


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •