Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Percy's take on Logan certainly makes it worthwhile to say that he can finally have a certain something to call his home or family in continuity. Then again it's just a matter of time. I am not sure what Logan will do if he hears about Moira lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Well, it was just Mariko's dialogue and i don't remember the entire thing, but it was basically "i'm glad that you are alive and well, also this information might help you find Muramasa, good luck Logan-san".
    it was awfully written.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Percy's take on Logan certainly makes it worthwhile to say that he can finally have a certain something to call his home or family in continuity. Then again it's just a matter of time. I am not sure what Logan will do if he hears about Moira lol.
    Logan has a japanese family and never thought he didn't considered Canada his country.

I understand the plot reasons for it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    it was awfully written.

Logan has a japanese family and never thought he didn't considered Canada his country.

I understand the plot reasons for it
    Japanese family?

Astonishing Member

Japanese family?
    I had forgotten about that. Logan adopted a little Japanese girl back when Lockheed had a dragon girlfriend. They should revisit that plot.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I had forgotten about that. Logan adopted a little Japanese girl back when Lockheed had a dragon girlfriend. They should revisit that plot.
    Clremont did a one shot where Wolverine and Kitty visits Logan's japanese family. It was cute

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Clremont did a one shot where Wolverine and Kitty visits Logan's japanese family. It was cute
    Yeah I know about Amiko but Logan never had the opportunity to be with her safe and sounded in Japan for obvious reasons. I highlighted "continuity" to just imply that in his line of job he had found X-Men to be his family but they were never safe until Krakoa.

Yeah I know about Amiko but Logan never had the opportunity to be with her safe and sounded in Japan for obvious reasons. I highlighted "continuity" to just imply that in his line of job he had found X-Men to be his family but they were never safe until Krakoa.

YES, I agree! That they 'can't die ' and are safe on Krakoa is a game changer for Logan.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gylfie; 02-25-2021 at 02:35 PM.

I was going to do a review thread but I'll post my thoughts here. I really enjoy Percy's take on Logan. He sounds and acts like how Logan has in most of my favorite stories featuring him. Kubert is one of the best Logan artists ever but I thought the art looked a little rushed this issue, it wasn't bad but I definitely felt like I've seen that fight sequence drawn before. I bet Maverick has to bail out Logan at some point soon, probably to save him from the vampires. Overall I'd give the issue a 7.5/10.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I was going to do a review thread but I'll post my thoughts here. I really enjoy Percy's take on Logan. He sounds and acts like how Logan has in most of my favorite stories featuring him. Kubert is one of the best Logan artists ever but I thought the art looked a little rushed this issue, it wasn't bad but I definitely felt like I've seen that fight sequence drawn before. I bet Maverick has to bail out Logan at some point soon, probably to save him from the vampires. Overall I'd give the issue a 7.5/10.
    I haven't really thought about it but yeah the fight scene wasn't really explicated by Kubert.

On a side note how would you(and others) rank all the rogues of Wolverine from very start of Wendigo till Solem as top 10?
    Last edited by Vishop; 02-26-2021 at 11:28 AM.

BANNED

I haven't really thought about it but yeah the fight scene wasn't really explicated by Kubert.
    Deleted 10char

On a side note how would you(and others) rank all the rogues of Wolverine from very start of Wendigo till Solem as top 10?
    1. Weapon X/Weapon +
    2. Sabretooth
    3. Magneto
    4. Hulk
    5. Gorgon/ The Hand
    6. Silver Samurai
    7. Mystique
    8. Cyber
    9. Omega Red
    10. Ogun

It does feel like the list should be longer though.

BANNED

1. Weapon X/Weapon +
    2. Sabretooth
    3. Magneto
    4. Hulk
    5. Gorgon/ The Hand
    6. Silver Samurai
    7. Mystique
    8. Cyber
    9. Omega Red
    10. Ogun

It does feel like the list should be longer though.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/wolve...-1440/enemies/

Yup there are dozens lol

I haven't considered Magneto or Hulk to be the arch enemy. This list might help you choose(although there are characters which are mainly X-Men rogues)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/wolve...-1440/enemies/

Yup there are dozens lol

I haven't considered Magneto or Hulk to be the arch enemy. This list might help you choose.
    No this would be my top 10 list, I just meant Logan has a substantial rogue's gallery. Like I didn't even mention Lady Deathstrike and the Reavers, Hellfire Club, Dr. Rot, the Red Right Hand, Strikeforce X, etc.

BANNED

No this would be my top 10 list, I just meant Logan has a substantial rogue's gallery. Like I didn't even mention Lady Deathstrike and the Reavers, Hellfire Club, Dr. Rot, the Red Right Hand, Strikeforce X, etc.
    The guy is pretty darn badass therefore you can rarely expect him to leave the room without bloodshed. Heck Captain America was considered a rogue once lol

The guy is pretty darn badass therefore you can rarely expect him to leave the room without bloodshed. Heck Captain America was considered a rogue once lol
    1. Sabertooth
    2. Lady Deathstrike
    3. Weapon X
    4. Omega Red
    5. The Hand
    6. Viper
    7. Silver Samurai
    8. Ogun
    9. Cyber
    10. Gorgon

And honorable mention for most ridiculous members T&A or A&T when the comic was being less on the nose.