Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Just got back into X-Men (I am only collecting the main title to start out). Where is Wolverine? I see his daughter goes by "Wolverine" now. Is Logan dead? In another book?

Thanks
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Wolverine is still around. He appears in X-Force and his solo. Both he and Laura go by the codename Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Wolverine is still around. He appears in X-Force and his solo. Both he and Laura go by the codename Wolverine.
    Oh ok. Cool, thank you.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Sure thing.

Logan is in an upcoming video game

Steve Blum or bust .

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Logan is in an upcoming video game
    That Midnight Suns suit is pretty dope. Kind of looks like his quasi-samurai armor he wore right before his death, when he’d lost his healing factor. I liked that costume, except for the fact that it had sleeves. Logan should always be sleeveless IMO. “Sun’s out guns out” has been part of his look from the beginning.

Here’s some game play video featuring Wolverine vs. Sabretooth: https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/ma...video-firaxis/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Wolverine game from Insomniac Studios

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1436065667032109056
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Okay, I have no idea how images work. Forget it.
    "Cable was right!"

Thoughts:

- As overexposed as Wolverine is, he probably makes the most sense for a full-fledged console game about short of doing a full-on X-Men game. I mean, it's not even his first solo game (X2: Wolverine's Revenge and the X-Men Origins tie-in game). The latter was actually one of the better received movie tie-in games and I imagine we'll probably see something like that.

- I fully expect we will see plenty of guest stars, both X-Men and otherwise, considering Logan's long list of associates.

- The trailer shows Logan in civvies so I'm wondering what his visual in the game will be. I mean, chances are you'll probably have tons of costumes or skins, but maybe they'll come up with an original Wolverine costume like they did for Spider-Man.

- Will this tie-in with Insomniac's Spider-Man game? Could we get a Wolverine and Spider-Man team-up?

- I wonder what the plot will be. The traditional Wolverine vs. Weapon X story with Sabertooth as a recurring boss?

- Will we have an open world like Spider-Man that you travel around on Logan's bike? Or will it just be level after level with maybe a hub like the X-Mansion?

- I wonder if they'll get Steve Blum back to play Logan or go for someone new. Blum's been playing Wolverine in games for over a decade now, I think.

Love the Easter eggs in this video.

Richard Armitage was pretty good in the podcast.
    Last edited by belasco; 09-10-2021 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- As overexposed as Wolverine is, he probably makes the most sense for a full-fledged console game about short of doing a full-on X-Men game. I mean, it's not even his first solo game (X2: Wolverine's Revenge and the X-Men Origins tie-in game). The latter was actually one of the better received movie tie-in games and I imagine we'll probably see something like that.

- I fully expect we will see plenty of guest stars, both X-Men and otherwise, considering Logan's long list of associates.

- The trailer shows Logan in civvies so I'm wondering what his visual in the game will be. I mean, chances are you'll probably have tons of costumes or skins, but maybe they'll come up with an original Wolverine costume like they did for Spider-Man.

- Will this tie-in with Insomniac's Spider-Man game? Could we get a Wolverine and Spider-Man team-up?

- I wonder what the plot will be. The traditional Wolverine vs. Weapon X story with Sabertooth as a recurring boss?

- Will we have an open world like Spider-Man that you travel around on Logan's bike? Or will it just be level after level with maybe a hub like the X-Mansion?

- I wonder if they'll get Steve Blum back to play Logan or go for someone new. Blum's been playing Wolverine in games for over a decade now, I think.
    Wolverine has had solo games dating back to the nes days. Or as we old timers used to call it… the regular nintendo.