Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I watched Origins Wolverine today. I have seen a lot of consensus felt quite negative about the film. Honestly I thought that Logan was decently written on this film. The last scene was kinda of tragic with respect to what happen to Logan and Silverfox. I am not sure why people feel bad about this film....

Logan gets into a bar fight in Cable #9 today.

In other news, water is wet.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredHero View Post
    Hey everyone, I just got the Marvel Unlimited App and I've been reading a lot of my favourite Wolverine stories and thought I'd pose the question to the group; what are your favourite Wolverine appearances that aren't in his solo titles?
    I'm very late to this, but I just read Ms Marvel (2013) #6 and #7 which includes a cute little team up between her and Wolverine and I really enjoyed it. Nothing groundbreaking, but a fun, quick team up! May be annoying for fans that prefer grumpy loner Wolverine, but I really liked it as a Wolverine fan.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    I'm very late to this, but I just read Ms Marvel (2013) #6 and #7 which includes a cute little team up between her and Wolverine and I really enjoyed it. Nothing groundbreaking, but a fun, quick team up! May be annoying for fans that prefer grumpy loner Wolverine, but I really liked it as a Wolverine fan.
    I read these yesterday. Nice little stories. Always did have a soft spot for Logan taking a young hero under his wing. Kudos! Thanks!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Si Spurrier posted this pic of Benjamin Percy on Twitter and asked someone to photoshop in Wolvie claws on him...

Couldn’t resist...

A5B7DD02-740E-4E62-BA20-D93B24CCB6B2.jpg

I read these yesterday. Nice little stories. Always did have a soft spot for Logan taking a young hero under his wing. Kudos! Thanks!
    Well in that case... if you can handle some tough love, might I then suggest the 6-issue limited series Kitty Pryde & Wolverine (1984–1985):

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-26-2021 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Si Spurrier posted this pic of Benjamin Percy on Twitter and asked someone to photoshop in Wolvie claws on him...

Couldn’t resist...

I know that your somewhat a fan of "Bi-Logan" but I am not sure fans like me will be able tolerate that if it becomes canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I know that your somewhat a fan of "Bi-Logan" but I am not sure fans like me will be able tolerate that if it becomes canon.
    Oh, I wouldn’t worry, I can’t see Marvel/Disney going there.
    To be honest, although I’ve been slashing Logan since the 80’s, I’m perfectly happy for it to stay in fanfic, I wouldn’t trust Marvel to do it well, for a start, plus it’s much more fun being subversive and iconoclastic than canon.

And this was more a play on Kurt’s history of popping in and out to kiss people, referenced on a cover variant for Way of X 1.

6FB4433E-5334-4309-BA81-D59BC19F7664.jpg

Woo! Glad you liked it. No worries!

I hope some Wolverine fans were enjoying Falcon and The Winter Soldier episode 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    I hope some Wolverine fans were enjoying Falcon and The Winter Soldier episode 3...
    I liked the little easter egg we got.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Same. That was awesome. Makes me want more though.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Couldn’t resist...

Oh, I wouldn’t worry, I can’t see Marvel/Disney going there.
    To be honest, although I’ve been slashing Logan since the 80’s, I’m perfectly happy for it to stay in fanfic, I wouldn’t trust Marvel to do it well, for a start, plus it’s much more fun being subversive and iconoclastic than canon.

And this was more a play on Kurt’s history of popping in and out to kiss people, referenced on a cover variant for Way of X 1.

6FB4433E-5334-4309-BA81-D59BC19F7664.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

I always saw Kurt as a bugs bunny. He didn't mind dressing in drag to get him out of a jam either.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-04-2021 at 10:35 PM.

One of my favorite renditions of the pair came from Steve Lightle (R.I.P.):

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I always saw Kurt as a bugs bunny. He didn't mind dressing in drag to get him out of a jam either.
    LOL! When did Kurt dress in drag? Please be kind enough to let me know. Thanks.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-05-2021 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    One of my favorite renditions of the pair came from Steve Lightle (R.I.P.):

LOL! When did Kurt dress in drag? Please let me know. Thanks.
    You will be unsurprised to know that the answer is Excalibur, but Unlimited appears to be not responding for me, so I can’t show you.