3. Magneto
    4. Hulk
    5. Gorgon/ The Hand
    6. Silver Samurai
    7. Mystique
    8. Cyber
    9. Omega Red
    10. Ogun

It does feel like the list should be longer though.
    Very solid list sir.

All-New Member

Hey everyone, I just got the Marvel Unlimited App and I've been reading a lot of my favourite Wolverine stories and thought I'd pose the question to the group; what are your favourite Wolverine appearances that aren't in his solo titles?

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredHero View Post
    Hey everyone, I just got the Marvel Unlimited App and I've been reading a lot of my favourite Wolverine stories and thought I'd pose the question to the group; what are your favourite Wolverine appearances that aren't in his solo titles?
    Ultimate X-Men vol 1-6, but that is an alternate universe
    Uncanny X-Force by Rick Remender
    X-Force by Kyle/Yost

All of those are available on Marvel Unlimited as well.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Definitely, my choice would be when Logan met Frank (Punisher War Journal #6-7):

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-07-2021 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Another favorite would be Cap & Logan from Captain America Annual #8

BANNED

Uncanny X-Men #205, Uncanny X-Men 2 Morrison's New X-Men, House of X/Powers of X, Uncanny X-Force, Spider-Man vs Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men #173, Claremont's X-Men #1, Uncanny X-Men #213, Jef Loverness's Venom Annual #1, MCPs

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    On a side note how would you(and others) rank all the rogues of Wolverine from very start of Wendigo till Solem as top 10?
    I love lists!

10. Albert/Elsie Dee
    9. Chimera
    8. Ogun/The Hand
    7. Cyber
    6. Ogun
    5. Reavers
    4. Omega Red
    3. Silver Samurai
    2. Lady Deathstrike
    1. Sabretooth
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 03-08-2021 at 02:09 AM.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Ultimate X-Men vol 1-6, but that is an alternate universe
    Uncanny X-Force by Rick Remender
    X-Force by Kyle/Yost

All of those are available on Marvel Unlimited as well.
    Ha, I recently read each of those runs. Uncanny under Remender really had me on edge for most of that run. Ultimate was fun too to kinda see a difference alternate universe Logan. X-Force by Kyle & Yost was okay, the team dynamic was the best to see (especially since it spun off the mini 'Sex, Drugs & Violence' with Dom!)

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Definitely, my choice would be when Logan met Frank (Punisher War Journal #6-7):

I think I actually own this 2-part story but never read it. Interesting look at the first face-off between Logan and Frank. It certainly progress in brutality from here! Thanks for the recommendation.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Another favorite would be Cap & Logan from Captain America Annual #8

Next on my list! One of the iconic Wolvie covers IMO. Gonna read it right now, thanks!

I think I actually own this 2-part story but never read it. Interesting look at the first face-off between Logan and Frank. It certainly progress in brutality from here! Thanks for the recommendation.
    You're welcome! And for contrast, you might enjoy Punisher WarZone (2012) where Logan gives Frank the heads up!

Next on my list! One of the iconic Wolvie covers IMO. Gonna read it right now, thanks!
    Great to hear that! Another Logan/Cap team-up that is highly recommended would be...

Uncanny X-Men #268

Finally read the last two issues of Wolverine Black, White and Red.

Issue 3 was my favorite, i enjoyed Ridley story the most, wouldn't mind seeing more of his take on Loga, plus is nice to see Amiko again. McKay story in Mars was also fun, i think that i should read his Black Cat run now. Cates probably would have been more fun if it wasn't for Bachalo's art.

Issue 4 wasn't as good but it was overall decent, i enjoy Brisson story the most but the other two were decent enougt.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Finally read the last two issues of Wolverine Black, White and Red.

Issue 3 was my favorite, i enjoyed Ridley story the most, wouldn't mind seeing more of his take on Loga, plus is nice to see Amiko again. McKay story in Mars was also fun, i think that i should read his Black Cat run now. Cates probably would have been more fun if it wasn't for Bachalo's art.

Issue 4 wasn't as good but it was overall decent, i enjoy Brisson story the most but the other two were decent enougt.
    Ridley was best writer on these mini series. It reminds me of Tieri's Wolverine vs Sabretooth on Logan files, which was great too. Of all the encounters/shenanigans between Amiko and Logan, its still replenishes.

On a side note I hope he doesn't get involved in Helfire Gala with Duggan writing that book. Aside from HoX/PoX, events have a disappointment for Logan. It's actually ironic though that despite Hickman's preference of cyke over logan, he had wrote him decently. Even if it was somewhat less than usual.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-17-2021 at 10:23 AM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Uncanny X-Men #205, Uncanny X-Men 2 Morrison's New X-Men, House of X/Powers of X, Uncanny X-Force, Spider-Man vs Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men #173, Claremont's X-Men #1, Uncanny X-Men #213, Jef Loverness's Venom Annual #1, MCPs
    Thanks for the recommendations! I read New X-Men and now I remember why I never picked it up before - while the storytelling was pretty strong, I just wasn't feeling the art style at all.

HofX/PofX was pretty good. I really felt drawn to the x-men's sacrifice to destroy the Mother Mold. One question for the group; when Logan is brought back through the resurrection protocols, is it explained why he still has his adamantium skeleton? I found that to be pretty unrealistic considering it wasn't natural...

Thanks for the recommendations! I read New X-Men and now I remember why I never picked it up before - while the storytelling was pretty strong, I just wasn't feeling the art style at all.

HofX/PofX was pretty good. I really felt drawn to the x-men's sacrifice to destroy the Mother Mold. One question for the group; when Logan is brought back through the resurrection protocols, is it explained why he still has his adamantium skeleton? I found that to be pretty unrealistic considering it wasn't natural...
    We kind of had an explenation on panel in X-Force 4, when Logan, Domino and QQ visit Forge. He shows Logan a bath full of liquid adamantium in case they need to resurrect him.
    adamantium.jpg