Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

After a disappointing start, Percy has grounded Logan with a certain extent except for him going to Hell with a skeleton body. Still I think it was visually cool perhaps and not a outlier feat as per se.
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-05-2021 at 08:57 AM.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Got an iPencil for Christmas so practicing.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Got an iPencil for Christmas so practicing.

Very good!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

No need to guess

I haven't been following Wolverine too much these past few years. How is that he has managed to come back to life post his DoW storyline?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I haven't been following Wolverine too much these past few years. How is that he has managed to come back to life post his DoW storyline?
    I believe it was through Phoenix.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I believe it was through Phoenix.
    No, it was not.

A new character Persephone has the ability to raise the dead. She used her power on Logan. All those she resurrects come back as puppets under her control. After carrying out several missions for her his healing factor was able to fight off her control after significant trauma. Different aspects of his personality helped him slowly remember who he was. He then foiled her plan to kill everyone on Earth, raising them back up as her slaves. He crashed her space station and satellites, survived reentry and went looking for the X-Men.

BANNED

This looks dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

This looks dope.
    I really like Bogdanovic's art but I don't think he's going to be sticking around on the Wolverine book .

Where do you think he’s going? As much as I’ve loved him on Wolverine, part of me would absolutely LOVE to see him handle adult Cable’s return over in that series (which I think is definitely happening this year). Mainly because his art is very similar to Greg Capullo, who drew Cable in X-Force back in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I really like Bogdanovic's art but I don't think he's going to be sticking around on the Wolverine book .
    Oh no why do you think that? I think he’s the best new Wolverine artist in years!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Oh no why do you think that? I think he’s the best new Wolverine artist in years!
    He sad a lot of stupid things on twitter whe all the abusers in comics were being called out and came off as a *******/ kind of a dick to be around. Talked **** on his coworker during x of swords and didn't read there works (that's why pestilence was a man and look wrong in his tie in) If he dose somting like that again I could see him geting kicked off.

wow, I didnt even realize the book got a new artist. I thought it was still Kubert drawing as their styles are very similar

I follow him on Twitter and he had been posting a ton of upcoming art for his portions on Wolverine. He hasn’t really been posting much anymore and I haven’t seen his name listed in any future solicitations. His comments on Twitter were ill advised especially on that platform but that coupled with some public grievances about co workers makes me think he got dropped. 100% speculation on my part and I hope that I’m completely wrong as I do love his work.

BANNED

https://www.cbr.com/wolverine-dracul...ampaign=CBR-TW

Seems like Marvel is quite dependent on nostalgia with respect to X-Men. Wolverine12 seems to be right about Bogdanovic. Kubert, Booth and now Eaton.
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-15-2021 at 09:50 AM.