Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quick quest dose logan rember that there are 2 omega red's one classic and one with the omega clan. You think that will be brought up

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Did anyone else besides me go "Logan you f-ing idiot!" when he dropped the bloody napkin? I mean seriously i expect that kind of thing from Deadpool but one would think Logan would have learned by know what with Laura and Gaby's existence being proof that he can't just leave stuff like that around. More because he just saw them auction his hand.
    As Contagion mentioned in Wolverine: The Best There Is, Logan's entire genetic catalog isn't worth a single fingernail from the Hulk. There is simply so much DNA from Logan around and it USED TO BE near impossible to replicate it accurately because of various reasons. Remember when Waller mentions about how much of Bruce Wayne's DNA is laying around for them to try to recreate Batman in Justice League? Bruce would be way more vigilant about his DNA being collected, but not even the extremely anal Batman could manage to do this. Weapon X was able to isolate small examples of his traits at times. All members of Team X were given healing abilities and prolonged life based on his genetics, but they were nowhere near as potent as his own. The only person that got the real deal was Deadpool, through a freak accident. It's not supposed to be easy to replicate. Hence why X-23, Honey Badger, etc are bad ideas. It was mentioned in the past that Logan's DNA was incredibly difficult to work with, as well as the fact that it slowly erodes the uniqueness of Logan and filters it into multiple other characters, none of which will reach his popularity, and all of which will make him tired/old/redundant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Quick quest dose logan rember that there are 2 omega red's one classic and one with the omega clan. You think that will be brought up
    There may be 2 Omega Red's, but only one is Arkady Rossovich. Logan may not approve of either, but only one is more powerful, and has the longer historic ties to Logan's past.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Didn’t we see the Omega Clan on Krakoa? I think they showed up in a background shot somewhere. I liked those guys, wish we’d see more.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Didn’t we see the Omega Clan on Krakoa? I think they showed up in a background shot somewhere. I liked those guys, wish we’d see more.
    Ok. Makes me wonder if the clan red is willing working is with Dracula and classic red is being controlled

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Picking your collective brains.
    I’m having vague memories of a comic, possibly from the late 90s, where someone was trying to bump off Logan’s friends/compatriots.
    I seem to remember Kurt ending up in the river?
    It’s probably in one of the boxes of comics upstairs but I can’t remember which.
    I think it was a Wolverine comic rather than an X-Men comic.
    Ring any bells with anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Picking your collective brains.
    I’m having vague memories of a comic, possibly from the late 90s, where someone was trying to bump off Logan’s friends/compatriots.
    I seem to remember Kurt ending up in the river?
    It’s probably in one of the boxes of comics upstairs but I can’t remember which.
    I think it was a Wolverine comic rather than an X-Men comic.
    Ring any bells with anyone?
    I'm pretty sure than that story is The Logan Files (Wolverine 173-176) by Tieri/Chen in the early 2000s, i'm pretty sure than that was when it happened to Kurt. It was part of Sabretooth's plan to screw with Logan.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm pretty sure than that story is The Logan Files (Wolverine 173-176) by Tieri/Chen in the early 2000s, i'm pretty sure than that was when it happened to Kurt. It was part of Sabretooth's plan to screw with Logan.

You’re right, 173 it was Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike. Well remembered.
    Last edited by Su_Whisterfield; 02-07-2021 at 08:15 AM.

I don't know if any of you guys missed it, but it seems that Madripoor is making an appearance in Falcon and The Winter Soldier. In the trailer it looks to have quite a cyberpunk look to it which is pretty cool. Assuming what we see is Madripoor of course!

It is. I believe that’s been confirmed. Also, I think Ogun may be in it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It is. I believe that’s been confirmed. Also, I think Ogun may be in it too.
    I've seen biker jackets with Ogun's mask as the logo so we'll see! Definitely gonna be some good Wolvie Easter eggs I reckon

I bet we get a “Patch” name drop, but it’s going to be a red hearing.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Has anybody read Black and White issue? I thought Ridley did a decent job. Cates wasn't at all surprising with Cosmic Ghost Rider cameo in his short story :/
    Last edited by Vishop; 02-10-2021 at 11:25 PM.

Man, I couldn’t even tell what was going on in the Cates Cosmic Ghost Rider story. Bachalo’s art was super messy in that one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Man, I couldn’t even tell what was going on in the Cates Cosmic Ghost Rider story. Bachalo’s art was super messy in that one.
    Yeah. It was not sketchy enough for Bachalo, he has make a mess of his own art. I don't think he even knows what he was doing when he was inking his own art. Ridley is actually a screenwriter but he seems to know good deal of Logan with respect to his family.

Which one was Ridley? I really liked the story on Mars, with Logan versus A.I.M. and their Deathlok and Magik transporting him there.