Page 47 of 772 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147547 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

in marauders # 4 she was speaking in brazilian portuguese with that soldier if I'm not mistaken.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

didn't realize she spoke so many languages! very nice!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

it appears she is just on the cover and won't be in any of the stories

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...w-art-variants

actually reading the article Coipel is contributing to this so maybe that image i previously posted will be featured here.
    I think it's misleading and I wouldn't blame fans for writing to them telling them how misleading it is.

Storm, Marvel's most prominent black superheroine is featured on a cover that contains all black superheroes releasing during Black History Month but wont be featured in any story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm, Marvel's most prominent black superheroine is featured on a cover that contains all black superheroes releasing during Black History Month but wont be featured in any story.

The fact Shuri and Riri are getting more to do in this book than Storm is just stupid. But not surprising lol.
    Last edited by chief12d; 01-26-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I think it's misleading and I wouldn't blame fans for writing to them telling them how misleading it is.
    If that is the MAIN cover-I would take issue with it. The main cover should be everyone who is in the book. At least the leads.

And NICE that they got a Milestone alum in Ho Che Anderson and Chriscross.

The fact Shuri and Riri are getting more to do in this book than Storm is just stupid lol.
    There is a reason for that.

https://smile.amazon.com/Vanished-Sh...1700697&sr=8-3

The Vanished (Shuri: A Black Panther Novel #2) (2) Hardcover – February 2, 2021
    by Nic Stone
    Riri- I SUSPECT something with her is coming out next month.

Most if not all of those folks with stories have SOMETHING outside of comics going on.
    Miles will have a new figure out and I would not be SHOCKED if we see DLC for his game.

This speaks VOLUMES to me. This falls on the feet of the X-Office.

Once Storm is introduced to the MCU, her comics version will finally get a big push. Shuri and Riri already on the MCU train(at least Riri is already cast with a D+ show in production).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post

hey guys let's be fair here. we were promised there were big things in store for storm this year and look we have her on so many beautiful covers. definitely an increase in usage on covers from last year at this point right?!?!?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Enh!
    Regardless of the "occasion" I don't care for Storm being written and illustrated by some up-and-comer, anyway.
    And besides...the ONLY reason some of you would have even considered picking this up is for Storm and ONLY Storm...it's not as though you all are heavily invested and supportive of the product and what it stands for. So...you don't lose anyuthing.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

thats really nice !

thats really nice !
    I dont know who the original artist is but I found it on Tumblr. I love how they did the visuals of the rain coming down on her and the color palette chosen was done well

Nice find, although I prefer Storm to not wear gloves. I'll always love this design and this is my default look for Storm as whenever I think about her this is the first uniform I think of.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member

Giving me 80s vibes. Love it

the hour of storm is drawing nigh. I hope you ready.

#xspoilers