Page 257 of 772 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357757 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 11576
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While clearly not as powerful as the Reality Manipulators she is still the only weather manipulator on the list. That says something. And given her expertise, her experience, her range...she's clearly in a league of her own.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Reality is nothing but an environment itself and you need the basic building blocks of nature to be able to build a reality. One could reasonable just have Storm mess that enviorment a reality warper is trying to create up but robbing them off the energies they need. Make it snow while they are trying to coalesce it into whatever effect they are going for.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Reality is nothing but an environment itself and you need the basic building blocks of nature to be able to build a reality. One could reasonable just have Storm mess that enviorment a reality warper is trying to create up but robbing them off the energies they need. Make it snow while they are trying to coalesce it into whatever effect they are going for.
    That's why I went off on the tangent that if she can well now apparently she can reach the temperature extremes such as the planck temperature, reality warping will have no effect because reality won't exist all fundamental forces won't exist and will be coalesed into one force. Time space gravity all such things will change irrevocably. The only person on the list I cannot see her surpassing is legion he literally has the power to spontaneously manifest omega level mutations in of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    That's why I went off on the tangent that if she can well now apparently she can reach the temperature extremes such as the planck temperature, reality warping will have no effect because reality won't exist all fundamental forces won't exist and will be coalesed into one force. Time space gravity all such things will change irrevocably. The only person on the list I cannot see her surpassing is legion he literally has the power to spontaneously manifest omega level mutations in of themselves.
    Therein lies his problem though. Spontaneous powers and he doesn't always have control of the personality meaning their goal may be in direct opposition. So he imo is the weakest on the list, not in terms of powers but in terms of unpredictability even within himself.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Again...not a competition. This is not Omega vs Omega rumbles...
    My point being...that no powerclass distinction exists among the Omegas because they each exhibit their own limitless potential. With Storm being significant because she's the only one who does what she does.

That said...conceptually speaking...if Monarch were to say "let all be null and void", then nothing and no one exists.

On the topic of Legion...I personally think he's grossly overpowered to the point of absolute ridiculousity that even my well-honed suspension of disbelief has trouble accepting....again, imho.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-12-2021 at 06:21 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

This makes no sense, reality warpers can make their own rules and they don’t even have to follow any logic
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Again...not a competition. This is not Omega vs Omega rumbles...
    My point being...that no powerclass distinction exists among the Omegas because they each exhibit their own limitless potential. With Storm being significant because she's the only one who does what she does.

That said...conceptually speaking...if Monarch were to say "let all be null and void", then nothing and no one exists.

On the topic of Legion...I personally think he's grossly overpowered to the point of absolute ridiculousity that even my well-honed suspension of disbelief has trouble accepting....again, imho.
    Ik but it is fun to pit the omegas against each other. Although you are right it is not a competition. But wait if monarch says let all be null and void won't he be erased too. ...
    Also I agree David is too overpowered he is sooo overpowered that he is constantly killed or forgotten in order for the story to make sense. Unlike most omegas who are nerfed to give the plot some believability by David hasn't encountered this before. And there in lies the problem with his power.

Duggan apparently stating that she can bring it down to zero opens her power up to our theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    This makes no sense, reality warpers can make their own rules and they donÂ’t even have to follow any logic
    Not really Franklin could bring forth energy but even he in all his glory still can't create a fully fledged universe on his own. The problem is that y'all think reality warping as independent of reality it needs a base to stater from. If the world has cartoon physics bending it would be easier than the real world.
    Also magic is not the same as reality warping magic users can sometimes reality warp but reality warpers can't essentially use magic. Though both look similar they aren't.

Ik but it is fun to pit the omegas against each other. Although you are right it is not a competition. But wait if monarch says let all be null and void won't he be erased too. ...
    Also I agree David is too overpowered he is sooo overpowered that he is constantly killed or forgotten in order for the story to make sense. Unlike most omegas who are nerfed to give the plot some believability by David hasn't encountered this before. And there in lies the problem with his power.

Duggan apparently stating that she can bring it down to zero opens her power up to our theories.

Not really Franklin could bring forth energy but even he in all his glory still can't create a fully fledged universe on his own. The problem is that y'all think reality warping as independent of reality it needs a base to stater from. If the world has cartoon physics bending it would be easier than the real world.
    Also magic is not the same as reality warping magic users can sometimes reality warp but reality warpers can't essentially use magic. Though both look similar they aren't.
    Today's issue of guardians says all reality warpers have a touch of magic. So yeah Storm can see those energies and as someone who can control the energies they rely on can get in front of that. I mean that's why i usually ignore this stuff beause people go "it doesn't make sense" but it does. lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Up until the recent foolishness, Franklin was able to create multiple worlds...and I think it was revealed somewhere in the earlies that the upper limits of his abilities could very well be the creation of whole Universes.

Reality manipulation can be wholly independent of reality. It is literally whatever the wielder thinks into being...regardless and in spite of the world in which they exist.

The idea that reality warpers have a wholly independent skill to warp reality makes no sense. They are reality warpers not reality creators. They are still warping the enviorment around them and everything has an enviornment. The body etc. They aren't just pulling things out of thin air they are usually affecting what exists and bending it to their will. But it is still energy and it is still natural they just do the unnatural with it. A telepath can take out a reality warper. That's why battles make no sense or who is more powerful because at the end of the day Storm is still the omega's omega because every last person on that list has to use some form of energy to do what they do and as Powers of X and HOuse of X stated are powered by the sun, ie stars. Storm controls the very elements that people use to display their powers. Believe it or not it's what her powers are described as.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The idea that reality warpers have a wholly independent skill to warp reality makes no sense. They are reality warpers not reality creators. They are still warping the enviorment around them and everything has an enviornment. The body etc. They aren't just pulling things out of thin air they are usually affecting what exists and bending it to their will. But it is still energy and it is still natural they just do the unnatural with it. A telepath can take out a reality warper. That's why battles make no sense or who is more powerful because at the end of the day Storm is still the omega's omega because every last person on that list has to use some form of energy to do what they do and as Powers of X and HOuse of X stated are powered by the sun, ie stars. Storm controls the very elements that people use to display their powers. Believe it or not it's what her powers are described as.
    (Again making up rules were none exist) Storm is an omega level weather manipulator, that’s what the current writer established so far.

According to whose handbook? You are making your own rules to fuel your own arguments, I don’t have to agree with any of it in fact I disagree with most of it, we are not discussing real physics here

P.S.
    As far as I am concerned I’m done discussing this, as I don’t think this is the proper thread to delve into this stuff
    Last edited by Daedra; 05-12-2021 at 07:33 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Up until the recent foolishness, Franklin was able to create multiple worlds...and I think it was revealed somewhere in the earlies that the upper limits of his abilities could very well be the creation of whole Universes.

Reality manipulation can be wholly independent of reality. It is literally whatever the wielder thinks into being...regardless and in spite of the world in which they exist.
    Wait wasn't he and molecule man making said worlds if I do remember he creates the thing and molecule man shapes it and then it's thrown into nothingness.

Quote Originally Posted by daedra View Post
    (again making up rules were none exist) storm is an omega level weather manipulator, that’s what the current writer established so far.

According to whose handbook? You are making your own rules to fuel your own arguments, i don’t have to agree with any of it in fact i disagree with most of it, we are not discussing real physics here

p.s.
    As far as i am concerned i’m done discussing this, as i don’t think this is the proper thread to delve into this stuff

Wait wasn't he and molecule man making said worlds if I do remember he creates the thing and molecule man shapes it and then it's thrown into nothingness.
    Franklin made the original Heroes Reborn universe to save his family/Avengers.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

BANNED

On relevant storm matters does she appear in any comic today? Jwatson said she wasn't in COTA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Franklin made the original Heroes Reborn universe to save his family/Avengers.
    Thanks will check that out.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    its from incredible hulk issue 444:

Thank you!

I believe Duggan said Storm is the Omega’s Omega because she is the only official God/Goddess out of them. It was also stated that her divinity was “more than any mutation” if i recall correctly, which means greater than even her omega level weather manipulation. That’s the only distinction I can make as each omega level mutant has an undefinable upper limit of their power’s classification. It’s no use of comparing them because at that level of power the winner would likely be determined by who gets the first hit or it would be a draw.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.