Page 575 of 772 FirstFirst ... 75475525565571572573574575576577578579585625675 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love it!! NO LONGER!!!!!
    As she said "for me there is no such thing as limits"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    All in black and white.
    Wait claremont said that jean was going to access her full potential for a moment saving the universe. This is a power level that claremont knew storm to be at constantly.
    Yet peeps are out here confused about what is written and what has been said.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    We *clap* are *clap* done *clap* with *clap* THAT! Go contain some other fans, no offense, love evrrrrybody but i'm done. I am a boogie ass black dude from Connecticut, i. do. not. settle. And i'm tired as hell!. lol

My black a$$ has ALWAYS reached for the stars, if people want crumbs have at thee. I want filet Mignon.
    baby go da f#ck off with the facts. no more settling as we have no reasons too. the floodgates have been opened and cannot be closed. lets see what ororo is truly made of because she deserves it.

All in black and white.

exactly. and I dont want this point to be lost. ororo was operating at cosmic levels from the jump (which is why Claremont gave us the galactic core feat). that's a huge deal especially seeing her power levels have only increased since then.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Girl if Thor can get a magical girl transformation to become allfather rune king cosmic herald odinforce Thor force-thor every event, storm most certainly can also evolve to gain enough power to kill the planet eater and smite the very foundations of the universe with lightning. We all got to remember that pheonix jean was considered to be on storms level and was supposed to be capable of saving the entire universe of not just once. I always ask this, dark pheonix's greatest feat was eating a star and causing it to go BOOM. storm channeled the power of an entire galactic core with millions of stars and she did that without killing the living worlds and hundreds of millions of planets.
    It's clear under claremonts pen who was the copy and who is the original.
    agreed to all of this. what they do with Thor is just over the top and people eat it up but assert storm is canonically vastly more than just a lightning weather witch and people come at you side ways. and again all I'm seeing is facts and a very good point about dp largest feat. it goes back to my other pint that she was as cosmic levels ON HER OWN originally and didn't need enhancements or possessions to make her anything better than she already was.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-13-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Wait claremont said that jean was going to access her full potential for a moment saving the universe. This is a power level that claremont knew storm to be at constantly.
    Yet peeps are out here confused about what is written and what has been said.
    But see even while I would like that I don't know how he would maintain Storm at a universe saving level of power while having her on a team. Even Jean with the Phoenix was nerfed in power down to the levels of Magneto when she fought Starlord from the scans I saw.

baby go da f#ck off with the facts. no more settling as we have no reasons too. the floodgates have been opened and cannot be closed. lets see what ororo is truly made of because she deserves it.

exactly. and I dont want this point to be lost. ororo was operating at cosmic levels from the jump (which is why Claremont gave us the galactic core feat). that's a huge deal especially seeing her power levels have only increased since then.

agreed to all of this. what they do with Thor is just over the top and people eat it up but assert storm is canonically vastly more than just a lightning weather witch and people come at you side ways. and again all I'm seeing is facts and a very good point about dp largest feat. it goes back to my other pint that she was as cosmic levels ON HER OWN originally and didn't need enhancements or possessions to make her anything better than she already was.
    Also, I want a different look with each tier of power unlocked. Rune King Thor looked op.

BANNED

The fox movies coupled with nearly two decades of terrible writing and a lack of creativity and desire to explore Storm's true potential any deeper by the xoffice is what has lead to this. Even some diehard storm fans feel this way and I don't blame them. Most people's formative experience with storm was the Halle berry version I too was introduced to storm that way... But after sitting down and reading a lot of comics I clearly see that there is no true ceiling for storm in terms of growth and potential as it pertains to cannon. All I want is for her to fulfill said potential or at least try hence why I was adamant about her going to space. Hopefully Ewing doesn't disappoint

BANNED

We *clap* are *clap* done *clap* with *clap* THAT! Go contain some other fans, no offense, love evrrrrybody but i'm done. I am a boogie ass black dude from Connecticut, i. do. not. settle. And i'm tired as hell!. lol

My black a$$ has ALWAYS reached for the stars, if people want crumbs have at thee. I want filet Mignon.
    Like the thought process behind wanting storm to kick teeth and throw lighting for the rest of her life is something I don't understand. Maybe it's just me but mediocrity is never my portion... Go big or go home and with storm I am ready to go Gargantuan.

BANNED

But see even while I would like that I don't know how he would maintain Storm at a universe saving level of power while having her on a team. Even Jean with the Phoenix was nerfed in power down to the levels of Magneto when she fought Starlord from the scans I saw.
    That's true that's why I want versatility not just scale... Like do you know just how op a master electrokinetic is? No to talk of one who has omega level control of not only electricity but basically all natural forces and energies. Like the versatility alone is something that is lost on these people. I said once that electro used his electrical powers to take carbon atoms from the atmosphere and freeze spiderman in a casing as string as diamond.... Like why can't ororo do that? If not for anything for defense, I don't care weather storm stays planetary for decades at least let her explore be creative and such cause the whole lightning lass thing is boring as hell. It makes her too predictable and I am surprised no one has jumped her yet knowing that her one big move is lightning bolt.

Like the thought process behind wanting storm to kick teeth and throw lighting for the rest of her life is something I don't understand. Maybe it's just me but mediocrity is never my portion... Go big or go home and with storm I am ready to go Gargantuan.
    I gave a pass for years because from a business standpoint i truly do understand the whole rights thing and it not being a financially sound decision but disney/marvel have had the rights back now for over two years so at this point there are no more excuses to be had.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Also, I want a different look with each tier of power unlocked. Rune King Thor looked op.
    Op is an understatement rune king was unbeatable point blank period. And it didn't even make sense as the power rune king wielded was tiers above even the allfather himself... But I don't hear anyone complaining that this is too much for Thor, or that he is being made more than what he really is. Nope there were cheers rightfully so about his new form, but with storm there is algebra and trig being done as to why she shouldn't be cosmic or even evolve past kicking teeth and ineffective lightning bolts.

The fox movies coupled with nearly two decades of terrible writing and a lack of creativity and desire to explore Storm's true potential any deeper by the xoffice is what has lead to this. Even some diehard storm fans feel this way and I don't blame them. Most people's formative experience with storm was the Halle berry version I too was introduced to storm that way... But after sitting down and reading a lot of comics I clearly see that there is no true ceiling for storm in terms of growth and potential as it pertains to cannon. All I want is for her to fulfill said potential or at least try hence why I was adamant about her going to space. Hopefully Ewing doesn't disappoint

BANNED

I gave a pass for years because from a business standpoint i truly do understand the whole rights thing and it not being a financially sound decision but disney/marvel have had the rights back now for over two years so at this point there are no more excuses to be had.
    Exactly let her stretch her omega level goddess legs... Explore her immeasurable potential grown in power do something other than lightning bolts and wind blasts.... Like I hate to say it but other elementals even newbies are all surpassing ororo in feats I mean crystal can convert carbon dioxide to oxygen creating a never ending supply of oxygen in space. Aero can create avatars out of wind and complex constructs and bobby can create life from ice whilst ororo is aiming thunderbolts. Like let her explore the width of her power if they won't let her explore the length.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 09-13-2021 at 05:01 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    May the goddess forgive me for ever taking fox xmen seriously in anyway now I watch it to laugh at how dumb it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    OMFG you read my mind. That is the EXACT image i had in my mind when i read that. LOL. My first experience was the cartoon in 93 when i was in 5th grade and that was the same year i had an art teacher who was obsessed with comics, he was a big black dude and he absolutely HATED jubilee, when i say hate, i mean he hated her. The cartoon version,he LOVED the comic version. He would rant and rant about how the cartoon ruined jubilee. lol. That was also the same year i started to go to saturday morning program and he took us to the comic shop, my first trip there and had us pick out books and then the next saturday class he had us look over the page and draw it in our "own style" Mine was the issue with Candra with storm coming down trying to take the gem out of the case. So that was the first thing i intentionally ever drew and from then on i was hooked.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

OMFG you read my mind. That is the EXACT image i had in my mind when i read that. LOL. My first experience was the cartoon in 93 when i was in 5th grade and that was the same year i had an art teacher who was obsessed with comics, he was a big black dude and he absolutely HATED jubilee, when i say hate, i mean he hated her. The cartoon version,he LOVED the comic version. He would rant and rant about how the cartoon ruined jubilee. lol. That was also the same year i started to go to saturday morning program and he took us to the comic shop, my first trip there and had us pick out books and then the next saturday class he had us look over the page and draw it in our "own style" Mine was the issue with Candra with storm coming down trying to take the gem out of the case. So that was the first thing i intentionally ever drew and from then on i was hooked.
    That cartoon did for jubilee what fox xmen did for storm. It utterly destroyed her image and made her powers seem like a joke.