Page 702 of 772 FirstFirst ... 202602652692698699700701702703704705706712752 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 11576
  1. #10516
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Do the rollerskates increase her Omega potential? Lol
    I mean she's already an Omega Level knife user so why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the winner has already been revealed.
    Even though spoilers:
    Storm won I still feel like she was hella weakened to make the match more than a few seconds. Like in what world would Korra have more juice than Storm in a air blast vs air blast fight?
    end of spoilers
    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

  2. #10517
    Storm Goddess Wind Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I mean she's already an Omega Level knife user so why not?



    Even though spoilers:
    Storm won I still feel like she was hella weakened to make the match more than a few seconds. Like in what world would Korra have more juice than Storm in a air blast vs air blast fight?
    end of spoilers
    What?! -__-….

    Can you PM me the details

  3. #10518
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    What?! -__-….

    Can you PM me the details
    Check PM
    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

  4. #10519
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    6,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I mean she's already an Omega Level knife user so why not?



    Even though spoilers:
    Storm won I still feel like she was hella weakened to make the match more than a few seconds. Like in what world would Korra have more juice than Storm in a air blast vs air blast fight?
    end of spoilers
    Someone got thrown a bone.
    Jazmine Sullivan - Pick Up Your Feelings - https://youtu.be/6jOA3h4zSTc

  5. #10520
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Someone got thrown a bone.
    Several. Now I'm not a die hard Korra expert but I don't remember her basically being Magneto when it comes to manipulating metal.
    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

  6. #10521
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    What?! -__-….

    Can you PM me the details
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Several. Now I'm not a die hard Korra expert but I don't remember her basically being Magneto when it comes to manipulating metal.
    I must say after seeing the full fight even though many predicted the winner death battle managed to make the match pretty balanced. the rationale provide by the creators was also spot on which lets me know information about ororo power seemingly is well known (thiugh u saw commentary today where someone mentioned all she can control is lightning). why many continue to lowball her in battle forums always will baffle me.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #10522
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    208

    Default

    after seeing the fight i can say that Death Battle were more creative with the use of Storm powers than a bunch of writers and although in a real situation Storm would clap not just Korra but all her verse without much trouble they actually turned Korra into a real threat.
    it was overral fun and the ending was a bit brutal lol.

  8. #10523
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I must say after seeing the full fight even though many predicted the winner death battle managed to make the match pretty balanced. the rationale provide by the creators was also spot on which lets me know information about ororo power seemingly is well known (thiugh u saw commentary today where someone mentioned all she can control is lightning). why many continue to lowball her in battle forums always will baffle me.
    Does it really? Think hard about that, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    after seeing the fight i can say that Death Battle were more creative with the use of Storm powers than a bunch of writers and although in a real situation Storm would clap not just Korra but all her verse without much trouble they actually turned Korra into a real threat.
    it was overral fun and the ending was a bit brutal lol.

    Yeah I was not expecting that type of ending! I get that it's a 'Death Battle' but that was next level gruesome. But on the other hand I sort of want her to do this the next time someone challenges her Regent status.

    Y'all got one more time. One. Mo. Time.

    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

  9. #10524
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I must say after seeing the full fight even though many predicted the winner death battle managed to make the match pretty balanced. the rationale provide by the creators was also spot on which lets me know information about ororo power seemingly is well known (thiugh u saw commentary today where someone mentioned all she can control is lightning). why many continue to lowball her in battle forums always will baffle me.
    I thought you were having second thoughts seeing the battle?... ;P well at least if you put it that way...(its still on youtube countdown) I could thank the creators for the accurate information and still see it anyway....Question: when will Sword 11 be out?

    Nothing to do within the week except check BP or what the hell it means issue 3 would involve storm...

    Also AIPT is up with Editors saying segway stuff again...one mentions an OMEGA clue but not finding much again... Why am I not surprised (and as suspicious looking as these guys here - deeply marauders annual but Callisto is sus) with the battle result, or the search result...

    IMG_20211123_000110.jpg
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 11-22-2021 at 09:15 AM.

  10. #10525
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,118

    Default

    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  11. #10526
    Astonishing Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

    Woot. Woot.
    There was two wins in my books.
    Spirit of the fog and Blank(I don't know how to do spoilers tag)

  12. #10527
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Woot. Woot.
    There was two wins in my books.
    Spirit of the fog and Blank(I don't know how to do spoilers tag)
    lol


    what u mean by two wins?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  13. #10528
    Astonishing Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lol


    what u mean by two wins?
    The fog is actually a spirit that infects your mind and slowly drives you mad, imprisoning you in your own darkest memories. ... It is inhabited by a sentient fog spirit that can infect the minds of individuals, effectively driving them insane by imprisoning them in their own darkest memories.

    So technically she defeated that opponent too.

  14. #10529
    Astonishing Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Ugh "Waverider"

  15. #10530
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    The fog is actually a spirit that infects your mind and slowly drives you mad, imprisoning you in your own darkest memories. ... It is inhabited by a sentient fog spirit that can infect the minds of individuals, effectively driving them insane by imprisoning them in their own darkest memories.

    So technically she defeated that opponent too.
    oh what?!? that actually makes me appreciate it more a will power feat.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •