Page 296 of 415 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 6224
  1. #4426
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Thinking about how it’s confirmed Storm is stronger then Sue, Dr. Strange, and more and is stated to be the strongest Omega ��

    never freaking forget. she's the Omega's omega and that's on period:





    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-30-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #4427
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    166

    Default

    I just think that her Omega and Divine potential should be further more explored before we assume absolute truth that she is stronger than Strange and etc. because if we look at feats and this kinda of stuff unfortunately Ororo was a lot more a victim of bad writting than Stephan, Hulk, Thor, Sue for the past few decades.

  3. #4428
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I just think that her Omega and Divine potential should be further more explored before we assume absolute truth that she is stronger than Strange and etc. because if we look at feats and this kinda of stuff unfortunately Ororo was a lot more a victim of bad writting than Stephan, Hulk, Thor, Sue for the past few decades.
    I agree that she definitely does need more exploration with these things that much cannot be argued. I will say that it is nice to see writers acknowledge that she is more powerful than some of the more known and accepted heavy weights of marvel. it could be a foreshadowing of what is to come.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  4. #4429
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I agree that she definitely does need more exploration with these things that much cannot be argued. I will say that it is nice to see writers acknowledge that she is more powerful than some of the more known and accepted heavy weights of marvel. it could be a foreshadowing of what is to come.
    honestly, I'm like: "show me, don't tell me".
    They said she's an omega so show her being one, they claim she's a Goddess so show her being one.
    I just tired of marvel hyping us.

  5. #4430
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,814

    Default

    upcoming storm art.


    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  6. #4431
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Thinking about how itís confirmed Storm is stronger then Sue, Dr. Strange, and more and is stated to be the strongest Omega ��
    Unless Sue, Dr Strange and ALL the Omegas suddenly go evil and try to destroy the very fabric of reality and all life and Storm as the only hero left standing to oppose them...then...Storm being the strongest one, none of that actually means anything.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Planet Arakko, FOREVER!!!

  7. #4432
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    honestly, I'm like: "show me, don't tell me".
    They said she's an omega so show her being one, they claim she's a Goddess so show her being one.
    I just tired of marvel hyping us.
    I agree. the xoffices have a really bad habit of saying all the great things through lip service without any tangible evidence. it's great to say she is the omegas omega but when you only show her shooting lightning that doesn't really mean much. i mean look at xos we were told she would have a pivotal role in that saga but it really fell flat.. it was mostly used as a vehicle to try and cement discord between her and wakanda but beyond that what did she really do? honestly mr. Coates has been the one true writer to claim she is a writer and show us that she is. im not convinced the xoffices are going that route with her yet.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-30-2021 at 12:38 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  8. #4433
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    166

    Default

    yeah Coates was one of her few recent writers who managed to give her a decent development, I will miss his run. Duggan tried ..., Hickmann seems to be handling her well but I don't think it is enough yet, I hope Ewing do a good job.

  9. #4434
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    yeah Coates was one of her few recent writers who managed to give her a decent development, I will miss his run. Duggan tried ..., Hickmann seems to be handling her well but I don't think it is enough yet, I hope Ewing do a good job.
    what have you liked with what the xoffices have done with her thus far? separate from what occurred in black panther.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  10. #4435
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what have you liked with what the xoffices have done with her thus far? separate from what occurred in black panther.
    so far, what I liked the most was her GS which showed how Ororo values ​​life and also that she still her mental defenses, beyond that are just few memorable things, looking now XOS could have been better.

  11. #4436
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    so far, what I liked the most was her GS which showed how Ororo values ​​life and also that she still her mental defenses, beyond that are just few memorable things, looking now XOS could have been better.
    yea I enjoyed gs as well. my only complaint is that it wasn't worded. there were so many questions that I had that I think would have been explained had it been lettered.

    and agreed about everything else. do you think exploring her godhead would make her too op for the xmen?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  12. #4437
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I enjoyed gs as well. my only complaint is that it wasn't worded. there were so many questions that I had that I think would have been explained had it been lettered.

    and agreed about everything else. do you think exploring her godhead would make her too op for the xmen?
    on my mind would have a chance of that happening, but it's clearly if the x-office start to develop this would probably put some limitation in order to not make her teammates useless, I just don't want that it receive the same treatment that Jean (Phoenix) received.

  13. #4438
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    on my mind would have a chance of that happening, but it's clearly if the x-office start to develop this would probably put some limitation in order to not make her teammates useless, I just don't want that it receive the same treatment that Jean (Phoenix) received.
    yea thats understandable. I think that is why her being in space may work better in terms of rogues. her being in skirmishes with humans with guns don't really test the full range of her abilities. xos would have been nice to see her cut loose but even then all we got was a thunderstorm. hoping Ewing gets a chance to write her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  14. #4439
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Unless Sue, Dr Strange and ALL the Omegas suddenly go evil and try to destroy the very fabric of reality and all life and Storm as the only hero left standing to oppose them...then...Storm being the strongest one, none of that actually means anything.
    Not really we don't need her to be beating them to prove she is stronger, hell we do not need her even proving she is stronger. We just need her to be developed in respect to her abilities which are practically brimming with potentental to an incalculable degree.
    Like take electro doing something like this.
    Screenshot_20210530-213345.jpg

    He can create electromagnetic storms localized enough and use said storms to carbonize atoms in the atmosphere to trap his opponents in a she the as strong as diamond. Storm is much more powerful electrokinetic than him his maximum is 10 million volts she can create and control bolts which are above a billion volts. Plus also has direct control over magnetic fields and such. This should be something she should be able to do to her opponents and to to herself as a means of protection. But instead we get lightning lass. This is why we want her powers to get explored or else the charachter just looks more of the same.

  15. #4440
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,967

    Default

    I completely understand wanting her powers explored...but...as I've stated many times in this thread...it's not a competition especially among heroes. It should never be that. So placing her above Sue Storm and Dr. Strange is silly and irrelevant. Comparing her to Electro is equally pointless because they're two distinctly separate characters with vastly different in-story motivations and written by different people.

    Genuine question: So, why? What purpose does it serve?
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Planet Arakko, FOREVER!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •