Page 197 of 772 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Back to the Future? Merge with his older self? I dont know how Duggan will do it but there's 2 issues left to resolve that arc

They do as drawn by Dodson

oooh good find that ks magneto then. this is either planet size or sword or an xmen title. those are the three places magneto is appearing right?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    who do you think that is?
    not sure but that can’t be the real color of the picture, Ororo looks cadaveric
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

oooh good find that ks magneto then. this is either planet size or sword or an xmen title. those are the three places magneto is appearing right?
    Yes. Is this a cover? Because it could be a variant for Planet Size or a future SWORD book if Dodson does take over as artist

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    not sure but that can’t be the real color of the picture, Ororo looks cadaveric
    havok just showed a picture that indicates its magneto.

you think she looks like a corpse there? lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yes. Is this a cover? Because it could be a variant for Planet Size or a future SWORD book if Dodson does take over as artist
    its cover art per his twitter.

havok just showed a picture that indicates its magneto.

you think she looks like a corpse there? lol
    It’s kinda weird, or maybe I’m too drunk the coloring I mean
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I went back and re-read my issues of Champions, and Storm in that series is like an entirely different person. She gives a speech about how important it is to always try and help people, even if you make a mistake and aren't certain who really needs it. Its trying that's important, in the moment. Here she says she only cares if a law only effects mutants. Its just bizarre.

This is the last I'll say on this topic, cause its the Storm appreciation board and I don't want to get too off that topic. But the Avengers have been opposing the law. Like here, one of my favorite new Captain America moments.

https://imgur.com/a/OKVruui

Bah, Imgur changed their setup and I can't get anything to work.

that preview with Storm and Hatemonger was pretty cool
    Last edited by pkingdom; 04-09-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Storm coming per Terry Dodson:

Ok I came up with an alternative just fir the sake of it, just because that arm looks feminine and the colors are weird

But yes it’s prolly magneto and Havok83 is right

Ok I came up with an alternative just fir the sake of it, just because that arm looks feminine and the colors are weird

that would be an interesting plot twist. if jean maybe it's cover for new xmen book

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I went back and re-read my issues of Champions, and Storm in that series is like an entirely different person. She gives a speech about how important it is to always try and help people, even if you make a mistake and aren't certain who really needs it. Its trying that's important, in the moment. Here she says she only cares if a law only effects mutants. Its just bizarre.

This is the last I'll say on this topic, cause its the Storm appreciation board and I don't want to get too off that topic. But the Avengers have been opposing the law. Like here, one of my favorite new Captain America moments.

https://imgur.com/a/OKVruui

Bah, Imgur changed their setup and I can't get anything to work.

that preview with Storm and Hatemonger was pretty cool
    do you have the issue number for the Champions book?

I think those who saw ororo acting overly confrontational have made a great case as to why. I just think there is a certain portion of the fandom that enjoy seeing heroes go back and forth with one another.

I really like this Jean look. I hope it is Jean.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Well Jean will be appearing in S.W.O.R.D. in a future issue so perhaps thats a cover for that one

Well Jean will be appearing in S.W.O.R.D. in a future issue so perhaps thats a cover for that one

Is there a new X-Men Cartoons with Jean, Storm and the others? Perhaps this is prepping for that?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

do you have the issue number for the Champions book?

I think those who saw ororo acting overly confrontational have made a great case as to why. I just think there is a certain portion of the fandom that enjoy seeing heroes go back and forth with one another.
    You know, I love that even Storm has her no-no days

Caps just need to learn not to drop unannunced

You know, I love that even Storm has her no-no days

Caps just need to learn not to drop unannunced
    that bish deserved it. where is that from brw

and cap ain't do nothing wrong. if she can work for and/or with characters whove tried to kill her such as Emma and Mystique, she can handle an "unannounced" visit from heroes trying to save kids.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-09-2021 at 05:40 PM.