Page 259 of 772 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359759 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yaaassssss

What was Rachel doing to storm and also psylocke said the storm is just getting started.
    Rachel was bypassing Storm's consciousness to directly control the hyperstorms thst were spreading across the planet.

Storm Gala look in Xmen 21:

I love thunder cloud cape! DIVA!!!!!:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I love seeing Storm interacting with Remy ! I miss their friendship

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I love seeing Storm interacting with Remy ! I miss their friendship
    I know! I think this might be the first time in the hickman era they have even exchanged words. its good to see!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I still can't get behind Cyclops visor and attire. Maybe, except his backside, as always that ass is fine with that lean broad back. But the rest it is so... not him. The same goes and for Iceman, they made him a DIVA Drag Queen or something, not a fine, young teen who is gay. I still dislike that.

Good to see Storm and Remy conversing together with Rogue, and who is that Atomic guy, he looks like Captain Atom or Atom man or w/e his name is in DC...

Today, I liked X-Corp and X-Factor. COTA lacked for me with today's issue. I think I liked mostly X-Corp probably due to Warrington.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 05-12-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I still can't get behind Cyclops visor and attire. Maybe, except his backside, as always that ass is fine with that lean broad back. But the rest it is so... not him. The same goes and for Iceman, they made him a DIVA Drag Queen or something, not a fine, young teen who is gay. I still dislike that.

Good to see Storm and Remy conversing together with Rogue, and who is that Atomic guy, he looks like Captain Atom or Atom man or w/e his name is in DC...

Today, I liked X-Corp and X-Factor. COTA lacked for me with today's issue. I think I liked mostly X-Corp probably due to Warrington.
    yes they look like thst having a good convo too base upon that big grin on storms face.

in regards to cota I've heard mostly bad things about today's issue per my social. I'm not reading it so im assuming that the consensus is probably correct there.

Adding to the Storm cold file.
    Attachment 109470
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes they look like thst having a good convo too base upon that big grin on storms face.

in regards to cota I've heard mostly bad things about today's issue per my social. I'm not reading it so im assuming that the consensus is probably correct there.
    Really? This issue was pretty harmless, no established characters were OOC and we just learned more about the personal life of one of the main cast.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Really? This issue was pretty harmless, no established characters were OOC and we just learned more about the personal life of one of the main cast.
    I think that’s where the criticism comes from lol. Some people (myself included) don’t care about those damn kids. Thankfully I’ve dropped the title so it doesn’t bother me but people are reading the book expecting it to be something that I don’t think it was designed to be.

Really not caring to see Storm be more involved with the book and I hope whatever plans Hickman has for her have nothing to do with COTA.

yea im not sure why but I came across a few that didn't hsve favorable things to say about the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I think that’s where the criticism comes from lol. Some people (myself included) don’t care about those damn kids. Thankfully I’ve dropped the title so it doesn’t bother me but people are reading the book expecting it to be something that I don’t think it was designed to be.

Really not caring to see Storm be more involved with the book and I hope whatever plans Hickman has for her have nothing to do with COTA.
    That's so funny to me cause I'd much rather the book embrace what it is and focus on the actual main characters than flash popular X-Men in my face (*cough* the Goddess herself *cough*) to try to get attention.

That's so funny to me cause I'd much rather the book embrace what it is and focus on the actual main characters than flash popular X-Men in my face (*cough* the Goddess herself *cough*) to try to get attention.
    keep storm far away from this book please

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Adding to the Storm cold file.
    Attachment 109470
    This is what I want to see direct temperature manipulation, not cold air to freeze

This is what I want to see direct temperature manipulation, not cold air to freeze
    Not sure if this qualifies.

Uncanny X-Force #1

a couple of times she has frozen items from the inside:

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Not sure if this qualifies.

Uncanny X-Force #1
    I was just posting that lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was just posting that lol
    Haha, great minds!