Page 249 of 772 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 11576
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yes she should it's all within her power and capability. When I saw the mission in house of x when they went to destroy mother mold, I was thinking this would be a perfect way to develop storms power over the sun. It's within her powerset to cause solar flares powerful enough to destroy the entire station. But they had to collect sensitive information it had to be a covert mission. Now she is going to space I really hope her ability to manipulate stellar forces are expanded upon not only that but nebulas, quasars among other celestial phenomena.

YES!! I’m really excited to see where they’re going to take it with her godhood. We’ve been getting so many hints recently. With her godhood she won’t have to worry about upsetting the balance of nature anymore by altering weather patterns. She will be able to use her divinity to create magical weather just like Thor. She will be unstoppable.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    YES!! I thought they never explored more of her solar manipulation other than using it to destroy a sentinel. But to be able to manipulate it to the degree of specific wavelengths?! She technically should be able to manipulate light then.
    yes technically she should. if written to her full potential she would be virtually unstoppable. however kero in mind this was a skrull not storm. in theory she should be able to do this and much more.

The versatility to her power is just sooo awe inspiring sooooooo much is been left untapped just hope hickman will do that in his era.
    I hope so too. when he had her stabilizing the kids powers in one ofcthe early issue of xmen I was excited so time will tell.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes technically she should. if written to her full potential she would be virtually unstoppable. however kero in mind this was a skrull not storm. in theory she should be able to do this and much more.

I hope so too. when he had her stabilizing the kids powers in one ofcthe early issue of xmen I was excited so time will tell.
    Really please the issue will like to read on it. I vaguely remember it but can recall which issue.

Really please the issue will like to read on it. I vaguely remember it but can recall which issue.

sure here u go:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I swear these last few pages of gamma talk and it's energy manipulation has me wanting Storm to guest appear in Immortal Hulk so bad. I would love to read a ewing conversation between hulk and Storm.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I swear these last few pages of gamma talk and it's energy manipulation has me wanting Storm to guest appear in Immortal Hulk so bad. I would love to read a ewing conversation between hulk and Storm.

Someone had the nerve to say Hulk would stomp Storm. It’s funny because hasn’t she beaten him already? And Knull did say she was stronger than him as well during King In Black.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

BANNED

Someone had the nerve to say Hulk would stomp Storm. It’s funny because hasn’t she beaten him already? And Knull did say she was stronger than him as well during King In Black.
    Like I am sorry but what is stopping her from blowing him away, sucking him into a tornado or hurricane or even strip him of all gamma energy in his body.

On another note shouldn't storm be able to perform a thunder clap or create shock waves?

Extraordinary Member

Like I am sorry but what is stopping her from blowing him away, sucking him into a tornado or hurricane or even strip him of all gamma energy in his body.

On another note shouldn't storm be able to perform a thunder clap or create shock waves?
    I love storm but Thor's thunder and storms can't put him down him then Storm isn't doing much.Also gamma manipulation will be effective but she can do that in a limited ways.Also hulk has a lot of other stuff going on inside him that will prevent storm from gamma manipulation.To hulk most of the stuff storm throws at him will be like a breeze.She could put him down for a while but she would need a lot of luck and time and most importantly distance (even then hulk could thunderclap or throws stuff her way)on her side.The main difference is hulk is durable enough to take most of the stuff storm throws at him whereas one hot would smash her into a smoothie in a fraction of the second.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 05-09-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I love storm but Thor's thunder and storms can't put him down him then Storm isn't doing much.Also gamma manipulation will be effective but she can do that in a limited ways.Also hulk has a lot of other stuff going on inside him that will prevent storm from gamma manipulation.To hulk most of the stuff storm throws at him will be like a breeze.She could put him down for a while but she would need a lot of luck and time and most importantly distance (even then hulk could thunderclap or throws stuff her way)on her side.The main difference is hulk is durable enough to take most of the stuff storm throws at him whereas one hot would smash her into a smoothie in a fraction of the second.
    wouldn't she be able to do something with the electric impulses in his body. Stop his heart or give him a seizure like she did to sinister

Fantastic Member

Storm is a GODDESS!. I said what I said.

BANNED

Yh that true but storm has on panel created wind strong enough to blow him away. Thor is powerful he is a god but there is a reason why storm is the omega over weather her capacity is inherently practically limitless. In truth I do not know the extent to storms control of gamma radiation. But as surely as she has proved that manipulating wavelengths is within her powerset and that powerset being omega I wouldn't put it past her that she can strip hulk of his gamma energy. But as one stated we would like to see them I interact and possibly fight or at least spar. I believe there are interesting ways she can put him down. But as at now yh he will defeat her in battle.

But on an unrelated note shouldnt storm be able to perform shockwaves and the thunderclap?

Fantastic Member

Yh that true but storm has on panel created wind strong enough to blow him away. Thor is powerful he is a god but there is a reason why storm is the omega over weather her capacity is inherently practically limitless. In truth I do not know the extent to storms control of gamma radiation. But as surely as she has proved that manipulating wavelengths is within her powerset and that powerset being omega I wouldn't put it past her that she can strip hulk of his gamma energy. But as one stated we would like to see them I interact and possibly fight or at least spar. I believe there are interesting ways she can put him down. But as at now yh he will defeat her in battle.

But on an unrelated note shouldnt storm be able to perform shockwaves and the thunderclap?

Yesh she already does that as a byproduct of creating lightning.

BANNED

Yesh she already does that as a byproduct of creating lightning.
    Not the sound I meant the shockwave like with the hulk. I have been wondering about that and it should be within her ability to do so.

hulk has already been dropped by storm with the help of cable by shutting down his brain. the thing is now she can do that on her own.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-09-2021 at 10:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    wouldn't she be able to do something with the electric impulses in his body. Stop his heart or give him a seizure like she did to sinister
    You should check out some hulk respect threads or feats.Electric impulses and seizures are barely a tickle to him.Also for the gamma argument it took 3 celestial beings to take hulk's gamma because of the sheer quantity of it(not sure exactly where it happens but I do remember the feat).