Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Not really I have read the whole thing like five times now and magneto simply hit the planet with the asteroid and told hope and vulcan to do open heart surgery then went off to go micro manage all the other omegas. What is needed to create a magnetosohere requires time, time he didn't have because he needs to ensure everyone is playing their part. Hence why when it got to storms pannel it stated that the planet's heart was thrumming beneath her as her thunder reings on high the English gives what she is doing away....the iron won't move on its own it needs to be compressed and kick-started plus if the planet was incharge of moving the ore it would take eons for a sustainable magnetosohere to be set up.

I am sorry for nerding out but planetary science is literally my bread and butter lol.

I am all for nerding out as well! But I think that if you re-read the beginning, the creation of the magnetosphere is indeed created by Magneto with Vulcan and Hope’s assist. Magneto’s power is what is ‘stirring the sauce’ to compress and create the molten core which in turn creates the magnetosphere and gravity. It’s all stated there and showcasing Magneto on the top half of page 4.
    Last edited by orionblue; 06-16-2021 at 11:37 AM.