Page 315 of 772 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Love it...
    yes indeed. our girl definitely serves and has been over the years.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    believe it's fan made.

this week its time for the xoffices to put up or shut up
    Exactly! All their big talk would be given the test of fire in just a few days....I just hope they deliver.

trust me very tired and frankly we've been here before. they said the had big plans for her after the wedding was annulled and we saw what that turned out to be. the next two upcoming weds will give me all I need to know about if they were bsing us again or not.
    I hope your faith will be rewarded. I'm not doing much commenting until I have something in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I hope your faith will be rewarded. I'm not doing much commenting until I have something in my hands.
    I dont have faith in the xoffices. its quite the opposite. I'm actually waiting for them to drop the ball with this so I can tell a few storm friends of mine "I told you so."
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Exactly! All their big talk would be given the test of fire in just a few days....I just hope they deliver.
    honestly I wouldn't be shocked if all we saw was a thunderstorm with some lightning. like a large scale rainstorm and if that's it I will just be looking like this:

BANNED

I dont have faith in the xoffices. its quite the opposite. I'm actually waiting for them to drop the ball with this so I can tell a few storm friends of mine "I told you so."
    Haaah let's hope it doesn't come to that

Haaah let's hope it doesn't come to that
    lololol I'm not even joking. we know they have zero imagination when it comes to her powers and we've mostly seen her just shoot lightning. I dont think we would get much more than that.

BANNED

lololol I'm not even joking. we know they have zero imagination when it comes to her powers and we've mostly seen her just shoot lightning. I dont think we would get much more than that.
    Hmmmmmm true

Hmmmmmm true
    yeah I hate to be that girl to rain on the parade but I can't ignore how the xoffices have dropped the ball as it pertains to storm in the past, with the most recent one being xos

yeah I hate to be that girl to rain on the parade but I can't ignore how the xoffices have dropped the ball as it pertains to storm in the past, with the most recent one being xos
    What's sad, she gotten most of her development outside of the X-Books...Black Panther I'm looking at you
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member

I'm keeping my expectations extremely low I'm not expecting anything Storm centric besides the one issue of SWORD.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What's sad, she gotten most of her development outside of the X-Books...Black Panther I'm looking at you
    it's very sad and then what do the xoffices do in response to that? they make a contrived story about how she is more that what tcalla needs only for her to continue being a pawn for the xmen. bye.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm keeping my expectations...realistic.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This is the best answer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Clutches Giant Size Jean grey&Emma Frost/Storm to my chest, while spinning in a field of denial.