Page 476 of 772 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yaaassssssss all natural and perfectly seasoned. no extra dressings needed!!!!!! lolol

thank you so much beloved you as well!
    Exactly!

Now y'all check this out the weather system on Uranus and Neptune us soo intense it rains diamonds and creates a diamond ocean.
    https://youtu.be/OHDZRN3lF_4

hi there. have a great day and start to your week!
    LOVE this. Just finished reading the past few pages and had to laugh. I don’t think I’ve ever felt that compelled to derail a characters appreciation thread simply because I disagreed with a posters opinion. Or canon facts that can’t really be argued. But whatevs. Storm is an omega level weather manipulator, princess, warrior, witch, master thief, leader and Regent of The Sol system. I am here for it and ready to feast!

She wields the power decimate life on the planet. To scramble brains, alter their internal pressures, freeze or boil blood, etc if she wanted. She knows what she can do. But instead she uplifts. She nutures. She inspires. She leads by example. And even if Orchis blasted the earth and Planet Arrako with a mutant power dampening field - she’s still the BAMF leader of the X-Men with a talent for strategy and tactics, Master thief, and highly skilled martial combatant with a knack for survival. Not too many can walk in her shoes. I’m ready all of those layers and complex history ahd persona to come through.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Exactly!

Now y'all check this out the weather system on Uranus and Neptune us soo intense it rains diamonds and creates a diamond ocean.
    https://youtu.be/OHDZRN3lF_4

That’s our Storm!

She can make Uranus rain diamonds, while the other women end up spilling their unwanted special sauce all over the universe destroying ****.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by orionblue View Post
    That’s our Storm!

She can make Uranus rain diamonds, while the other women end up spilling their unwanted special sauce all over the universe destroying ****.
    American Scientist
    On Neptune, It's Raining Diamonds | BY DOMINIK KRAUS | Icy gems may be forming deep inside Neptune and Uranus

Deep within Neptune and Uranus, it rains diamonds—or so astronomers and physicists have suspected for nearly 40 years. The outer planets of our Solar System are hard to study, however. Only a single space mission, Voyager 2, has flown by to reveal some of their secrets, so diamond rain has remained only a hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    American Scientist
    On Neptune, It's Raining Diamonds | BY DOMINIK KRAUS | Icy gems may be forming deep inside Neptune and Uranus

Deep within Neptune and Uranus, it rains diamonds—or so astronomers and physicists have suspected for nearly 40 years. The outer planets of our Solar System are hard to study, however. Only a single space mission, Voyager 2, has flown by to reveal some of their secrets, so diamond rain has remained only a hypothesis.

Isn’t that cool?

All based on science AND based on stuff that Storm has control over. What an awesome power set to have - so versatile and for Storm all natural without any cosmic entities corrupting her in order to make her a more interesting character.

hi there. have a great day and start to your week!

No Ororo, no! who gon' check me boo!

^__________^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    LOVE this. Just finished reading the past few pages and had to laugh. I don’t think I’ve ever felt that compelled to derail a characters appreciation thread simply because I disagreed with a posters opinion. Or canon facts that can’t really be argued. But whatevs. Storm is an omega level weather manipulator, princess, warrior, witch, master thief, leader and Regent of The Sol system. I am here for it and ready to feast!

She wields the power decimate life on the planet. To scramble brains, alter their internal pressures, freeze or boil blood, etc if she wanted. She knows what she can do. But instead she uplifts. She nutures. She inspires. She leads by example. And even if Orchis blasted the earth and Planet Arrako with a mutant power dampening field - she’s still the BAMF leader of the X-Men with a talent for strategy and tactics, Master thief, and highly skilled martial combatant with a knack for survival. Not too many can walk in her shoes. I’m ready all of those layers and complex history ahd persona to come through.
    Wasn't it a hot mess? It was very comical but I had to stop entertaining the foolishness. I simply do no know what it is about Storm that have others so insecure to the point the feel the need to come in her appreciation thread and derail it with scans of their favorite character. Its quite sad. They clearly need a hug so I hope they find some sense of peace. Nevertheless yes Storm is the HBIC Queen of Sol. No one doing it like this and I'm ready for the warrior queen to show the girls that they ain't about this life. So i completely agree boo. All hail the hadari yao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No Ororo, no! who gon' check me boo!

^__________^

no one... lol

That’s our Storm!

this is giving me what she did in her mini. I'm here for it

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just cause. Attachment 112327
    On the same wavelength.

Attachment 112329

Fantastic Member

i'm curious to know what Ororo's role during INFERNO will be, i particularly wouldn't want her to be involved in that mess but since she is one of the members of quiet concil and regent of sol she will probably be at this event.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    i'm curious to know what Ororo's role during INFERNO will be, i particularly wouldn't want her to be involved in that mess but since she is one of the members of quiet concil and regent of sol she will probably be at this event.
    I'm not sure storm will be play that much of a role honestly. with her new title I see that putting her away from the drama happening on krakoa during that event.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

I'm not sure storm will be play that much of a role honestly. with her new title I see that putting her away from the drama happening on krakoa during that event.
    I don't even know if she would have any side to choose… Raven? Charles? Emma? We don't even know what Ororo's opinion is about the rules of precogs.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I don't even know if she would have any side to choose… Raven? Charles? Emma? We don't even know what Ororo's opinion is about the rules of precogs.

This last part is what is curious to me: what does Ororo know?

How much decision making is she a part of? I have felt that Ororo has not been shown to be a mover and shaker in any of the major decision making or leadership roles (until hopefully now). She’s been shown and placed in positions - but she hasn’t been shown making the decisions or planning what needs to be done. She’s been too much behind the scenes and now that she is Regent of Sol, I am hoping that we get to see her be a more integral part of the decision making process - not just trot her out to make proclamations and hurl lightning bolts to smite others so that they cower in fear.

I am hoping that Ewing (Hickman) is not setting her up just so that she falls and fails and the Summers clan has to come and save her ass. I have no faith in the X-Office and fear that this is what is going to happen.

BANNED

This maybe an unpopular opinion but I in the camp that wants ororo out of that mess. But being the queen of Sol it would touch her eventually.

BANNED

This last part is what is curious to me: what does Ororo know?

How much decision making is she a part of? I have felt that Ororo has not been shown to be a mover and shaker in any of the major decision making or leadership roles (until hopefully now). She’s been shown and placed in positions - but she hasn’t been shown making the decisions or planning what needs to be done. She’s been too much behind the scenes and now that she is Regent of Sol, I am hoping that we get to see her be a more integral part of the decision making process - not just trot her out to make proclamations and hurl lightning bolts to smite others so that they cower in fear.

I am hoping that Ewing (Hickman) is not setting her up just so that she falls and fails and the Summers clan has to come and save her ass. I have no faith in the X-Office and fear that this is what is going to happen.
    I think from Ewing we have nothing to fear he stressed that storm is about to do somevery powerful weather stunts and he stressed that vividly... He also told the nervous fans that storm is going to be having that goddess cred she from Coates. So I doubt he would have her in that compromising position.

BANNED

this is giving me what she did in her mini. I'm here for it

The possibilities are endless literally! The amount of things she can do with her powers the versatility alone is insane I mean calcium arrows and glass fragments in this world she would have omega level bone calcium manipulation and glass manipulation as she does with wind and water on earth. This is why I love Storm's powers the versatility doesn't come cheap it is not a simple ohhh I can snap and create a planet but detailed control over each and everything that goes into making weather weather, it involves a bit of work and creativity to use at its true potential.