Page 361 of 772 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 11576

Well we will just have to see what happens in her romantic life but all im focused on is THEE BOOK

I THINK a planet arrako book is mandatory at this point, theres so much culture to uncover, history.

When are Big Blue and Genesis due back? Id love for them plus the horsemen to be planet arrakos guard. Ugh so much potential

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    i skimmed through the past 5 pages of the thread and man, some y'all won't let that annul thing go. Shi was like a decade ago at this point it's not even relevant. At least Tchalla didn't commit a Peter Parker, they're only comic characters so it all comes down to the writing and if the relationship works it works whether ya like it or not both characters can succeed either way but it all comes down to the pen. This subject is recycled too damn much.
    preach 10char!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

What a wonderful time to be a Storm fan.

Now all Storm needs to do is announce to the cosmos her and Tchalla are getting married again and really shake up the universe both in the comics and in the real world lololol
    I demand a bedside conversation between these two!!!

Part 1: Nicknames
    Tchalla: its difficult to handle 6 galaxies
    Storm: 5
    Tchalla: Honey im not just talking about intergalactic wakanda, Wakanda prime is in the solar system that is mine too
    Storm: Not anymore
    Tchalla: really Regent of Sol--
    Storm: --ar system -- who knew Erik had a penchant for Nicknames
    Tchalla: no we are not naming one of the babies Sol!!!

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Part 2: Stolen
    Tchalla: last time you stole The Skybreaker
    Storm: nope borrowed, saved the world from Arakko, returned
    TChalla: this time you stole the solar system
    Storm: nope, last month I helped you save IGW, this month, revived Mars for fireworks, met eminem at the gala, and gave shiny new metal currency as party giveaway...
    TChalla:
    Storm:
    Tchalla: im so not accepting Sol currency....
    Storm: Vibranium next month then...

Spectacular Member

(I wonder how long it'll be till Mystique somehow burns krakoa to the sea grand, that's the speculation around the water-cooler)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I demand a bedside conversation between these two!!!

Part 1: Nicknames
    Tchalla: its difficult to handle 6 galaxies
    Storm: 5
    Tchalla: Honey im not just talking about intergalactic wakanda, Wakanda prime is in the solar system that is mine too
    Storm: Not anymore
    Tchalla: really Regent of Sol--
    Storm: --ar system -- who knew Erik had a penchant for Nicknames
    Tchalla: no we are not naming one of the babies Sol!!!

������������

Part 2: Stolen
    Tchalla: last time you stole The Skybreaker
    Storm: nope borrowed, saved the world from Arakko, returned
    TChalla: this time you stole the solar system
    Storm: nope, last month I helped you save IGW, this month, revived Mars for fireworks, met eminem at the gala, and gave shiny new metal currency as party giveaway...
    TChalla:
    Storm:
    Tchalla: im so not accepting Sol currency....
    Storm: Vibranium next month then...
    lmfao i love this

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    (I wonder how long it'll be till Mystique somehow burns krakoa to the sea grand, that's the speculation around the water-cooler)
    its definitely coming sooner rather than later.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I hope storm never marries again
    Some characters dont need that and them getting married would be messy unless they both forgo any claim to the others empire. Dating, soulmatea, cool. Please no more marriages.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

its all a step in the right direction and considering many said marvel or the xoffices would never recognize what was going happening in black panther is substantial news. I certainly don't expect everything to be corrected overnight so I don't mind a measured, paced approach to getting her back on the right track. I do hope we get a solo book but if time is taken to establish her importance within the mu u certainly don't mind that.

she has and blew him on his arse before

she was trying something different.
    was that a wind attack that knocked him down?

BANNED

Friends so much love has been shown towards our girl.

Goddess by name and by birthright ✅
    Omega-level Mutant✅
    Queen by birthright and of Planet Arakko ✅
    Power not obtained through weapons ✅
    Power not obtained through possession ✅
    Back to where she was first created to be the most powerful and beautiful woman ever✅

What a wonderful time to be a Storm fan.

Now all Storm needs to do is announce to the cosmos her and Tchalla are getting married again and really shake up the universe both in the comics and in the real world lololol

#bliss, #validation, #canon, #notfanfiction, #dontbemad, #butuwerewrong, #tolduso, #powerofCOATES
    What’s truly awesome about this is that it’s the X-office has truly made to for neglecting her so long and finally out her on the pedestal or throne she was meant to have.

Attachment 110916

Loving all of the Storm Love happening!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    was that a wind attack that knocked him down?

yes it was a wind attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    What’s truly awesome about this is that it’s the X-office has truly made to for neglecting her so long and finally out her on the pedestal or throne she was meant to have.
    yea you're absolutely right. the neglect by the xoffices does make this nicer. not blaming other writers for having her just giving her finally her proper due makes this moment beautiful.

Fantastic Member

I was right, Storm really gonna been part of "Last annihilation" crossover facing Dormammu. It would be the perfect moment to see Storm using her Hadari Yao powers and giving him the treatment that The Adversary received.
    Last edited by HeraldOfStorm; 06-25-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I was right, Storm really had been part of "Last annihilation crossover" facing Dormammu. It would be the perfect moment to see Storm using her Hadari Yao powers and giving him the treatment that The Adversary received.
    Attachment 110923
    you beat me to it:

its time for the goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things to come thru. this is all that matters right now let's get it!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-25-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Fantastic Member

you beat me to it:

its time for the goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things to come thru. this is all that matters right now let's get it!!
    lol I just see this and i had to post it as soon as possible.
    they said it would be Storm's year and they're really delivering on what they promised, Ewing gave us the best Storm moment this year and I hope there's more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    lol I just see this and i had to post it as soon as possible.
    they said it would be Storm's year and they're really delivering on what they promised, Ewing gave us the best Storm moment this year and I hope there's more to come.
    lolol no worries I'm glad you did post it. I literally was having a back and forth with a storm fan last night who claimed the hadari yao thing wouldn't be used by Ewing and asked how would it even come up and then today this drops. a demon God testing ororo's might? why wouldn't she flex her goddess muscle against this threat??