Page 722 of 772 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Cant say I blame her it's storm we are talking about. The one being Beyonce herself aspires to be like.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's not how I saw the discussion but okay I guess.
    I see when you do not know the difference between a god and godlike that happens you do not see things as they are. Can't say I blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolololol. its so very true unfortunately.

I think the best thing as storm fans who enjoyed Coates is that the man writing her now respects all of what coates did to develop her. Fir the reasons you just mentioned we couldn't be in a better situation.
    Yes indeedy! We are set at this point since I'm seeing assumptions that X-Men Red 2.0 will be the continuation of S.w.o.r.d.? I'm game! Obviously nothing would beat a real and true solo but at this point we're taking good writers where we can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I like the hairdo, it's a nice compromise to quell all the mohawk fanatics out there.
    I just like they kept the cloud hair texture.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Storm got them edges gelled baby!!
    Yeeesss!!! Yaaasssss! I'm liking this new look! She is FIRE! Please let her stay under Ewing. I didn't see his name yet but.....PPLLLLLLEEEEEAAASEE!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    That Golden brown skin could be a little darker but not going to nitpick
    I actually love that Golden brown skin. It's not too dark and it's not too light. Storm definitely doesn't have to be a dark skin tone

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yeeesss!!! Yaaasssss! I'm liking this new look! She is FIRE! Please let her stay under Ewing. I didn't see his name yet but.....PPLLLLLLEEEEEAAASEE!

I know beloved. I'm hoping storms stags under his pen too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Hey, so kind of you to ask, these days I’m just lurking on the forums, I’m kinda annoyed at marvel for the snail pace and low quality of content they have been putting out, soooo tired of begging for Storm’s crumbs months after months

all of this is so true. u like her title but I'm been wanting to see so much more hopefully this last issue gives that to us.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I actually love that Golden brown skin. It's not too dark and it's not too light. Storm definitely doesn't have to be a dark skin tone
    Absolutely!
    Which is why I didn't want to nitpick, it wasn't worth it over my slight preference.
    She looks beautiful

So question to the table.

If Immortal X-Men or X-Men Red are going to be Storm books are include Storm, who would you like to see on the team?

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So question to the table.

If Immortal X-Men or X-Men Red are going to be Storm books are include Storm, who would you like to see on the team?
    Fingers crossed! I would have, just thinking of characters not on a team or already working with her:

Storm
    Cable
    Frenzy
    Nightcrawler
    Mystique
    Wiz Kid
    Manifold

I generally love ot have Ororo & Betsy together but I feel like they are on 2 different paths. This roster will have some nice variety to powers, skills and abilities. Additionally a lot of strong personalities, varied moralities and motivations for unique relationships for exploration, conflict and world-shaping.

Fingers crossed! I would have, just thinking of characters not on a team or already working with her:

Storm
    Cable
    Frenzy
    Nightcrawler
    Mystique
    Wiz Kid
    Manifold

I generally love ot have Ororo & Betsy together but I feel like they are on 2 different paths. This roster will have some nice variety to powers, skills and abilities. Additionally a lot of strong personalities, varied moralities and motivations for unique relationships for exploration, conflict and world-shaping.
    That's a interesting team composition. How do you factor in Mystique into this? Could Storm even trust her?

F**k. She looks so damn good. What a fantastic uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    F**k. She looks so damn good. What a fantastic uniform.
    Warrior Goddess!

Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Storm
    Cable
    Frenzy
    Nightcrawler
    Mystique
    Wiz Kid
    Manifold

Nightcrawler’s book will be Legion of X, so he’s probably not an option, but I love the rest of this team! Fingers crossed…