Page 722 of 722 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722
Results 10,816 to 10,827 of 10827
  1. #10816
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Cant say I blame her it's storm we are talking about. The one being Beyonce herself aspires to be like.

  2. #10817
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's not how I saw the discussion but okay I guess.
    I see when you do not know the difference between a god and godlike that happens you do not see things as they are. Can't say I blame you.

  3. #10818
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolololol. its so very true unfortunately.


    I think the best thing as storm fans who enjoyed Coates is that the man writing her now respects all of what coates did to develop her. Fir the reasons you just mentioned we couldn't be in a better situation.
    Yes indeedy! We are set at this point since I'm seeing assumptions that X-Men Red 2.0 will be the continuation of S.w.o.r.d.? I'm game! Obviously nothing would beat a real and true solo but at this point we're taking good writers where we can get them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I like the hairdo, it's a nice compromise to quell all the mohawk fanatics out there.
    I just like they kept the cloud hair texture.
    You there, The Monstrous One. We Are Not Amused!

  4. #10819
    Storm Goddess Wind Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post



    Storm got them edges gelled baby!!
    Yeeesss!!! Yaaasssss! I'm liking this new look! She is FIRE! Please let her stay under Ewing. I didn't see his name yet but.....PPLLLLLLEEEEEAAASEE!

  5. #10820
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    That Golden brown skin could be a little darker but not going to nitpick
    I actually love that Golden brown skin. It's not too dark and it's not too light. Storm definitely doesn't have to be a dark skin tone

  6. #10821
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yeeesss!!! Yaaasssss! I'm liking this new look! She is FIRE! Please let her stay under Ewing. I didn't see his name yet but.....PPLLLLLLEEEEEAAASEE!

    I know beloved. I'm hoping storms stags under his pen too!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    .



    Hey, so kind of you to ask, these days Iím just lurking on the forums, Iím kinda annoyed at marvel for the snail pace and low quality of content they have been putting out, soooo tired of begging for Stormís crumbs months after months

    all of this is so true. u like her title but I'm been wanting to see so much more hopefully this last issue gives that to us.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #10822
    Astonishing Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I actually love that Golden brown skin. It's not too dark and it's not too light. Storm definitely doesn't have to be a dark skin tone
    Absolutely!
    Which is why I didn't want to nitpick, it wasn't worth it over my slight preference.
    She looks beautiful

  8. #10823
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    731

    Default

    So question to the table.

    If Immortal X-Men or X-Men Red are going to be Storm books are include Storm, who would you like to see on the team?
    You there, The Monstrous One. We Are Not Amused!

  9. #10824
    Storm Goddess Wind Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So question to the table.

    If Immortal X-Men or X-Men Red are going to be Storm books are include Storm, who would you like to see on the team?
    Fingers crossed! I would have, just thinking of characters not on a team or already working with her:

    Storm
    Cable
    Frenzy
    Nightcrawler
    Mystique
    Wiz Kid
    Manifold

    I generally love ot have Ororo & Betsy together but I feel like they are on 2 different paths. This roster will have some nice variety to powers, skills and abilities. Additionally a lot of strong personalities, varied moralities and motivations for unique relationships for exploration, conflict and world-shaping.

  10. #10825
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Fingers crossed! I would have, just thinking of characters not on a team or already working with her:

    Storm
    Cable
    Frenzy
    Nightcrawler
    Mystique
    Wiz Kid
    Manifold

    I generally love ot have Ororo & Betsy together but I feel like they are on 2 different paths. This roster will have some nice variety to powers, skills and abilities. Additionally a lot of strong personalities, varied moralities and motivations for unique relationships for exploration, conflict and world-shaping.
    That's a interesting team composition. How do you factor in Mystique into this? Could Storm even trust her?
    You there, The Monstrous One. We Are Not Amused!

  11. #10826
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    2,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    F**k. She looks so damn good. What a fantastic uniform.

  12. #10827
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    F**k. She looks so damn good. What a fantastic uniform.
    Warrior Goddess!
    You there, The Monstrous One. We Are Not Amused!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •