Page 665 of 772 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669675715765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    These are all high-end feats for Vulcan except BB Scream which is planet-level range. Vulcan is high-end of high tier to Herald tier consistently depending on the story. Vulcan has been hurt many times by characters way less than universal. I don't even want to get started on how inconsistent Gladiator is. If you use high-end feats it would be fair game to use Polaris. She was pulling down the starlight citadel which is the nexus of creation. It houses doorways to all dimensions in the multiverse. Which means the weight is infinite.
    Did I mention the time Adam warlock a being as strong as Thanos fought him and was absolutely dominated the entire fight. He literally took hold off the metaphysical energy and magic Adam uses and stripped him of it. I doubt gladiator is anywhere Adam's caliber of power.
    Attachment 114802

Like Adam himself stated that Vulcan is strong terrifyingly strong and he has met few beings as potent as he. And mind you Adam hangs around with the abstracts and cosmic beings and gods of the marvel multiverse.

Also lorna can hold the weight of a multiverse but can't hold of luminous? Whom might I add is not an omega level being as synch was able to synch with her soo easily and dominate her soo easily? Also do we have an official statement from marvel saying the citadel is as heavy as infinity. Cause from the looks of it, it's just a conveniently placed building which floats and lorna made it shake.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 10-18-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Oh geez, the mediocre police have arrive. Anyway.

The whole argument of saying Storm would be overpowered is complete and utter BS. Ignoring the Goddess aspect for now , she's an Omega Level Mutant. And just as a reminder for those who've forgotten what that means - A mutant whose dominant power is deemed to register – or reach – an undefinable upper limit of that power's specific classification.

Which means that whatever they wanted to do with Storm they could in fact do it. The reason why some feel like this would make her boring is just because Storm doesn't have the proper villains to go up against. Of course she wouldn't need to unleash the totality of her power on some anti-mutant bigot. But, thanks to Ewing, Storm now has a CHANCE to step into a bigger playground. She called out Magneto for no longer being the most powerful mutant in the room. Well now there's potential for the tables to turn and for Storm to no longer be the most powerful being in the room. Throwing lightning bolts and wind isn't going to cut it anymore ladies and gents. So it's time for Storm (and those writing her) to FLEX her omega muscle! Like Rosa said, you have other mutants out here doing all kinds of crazy things and no one bats an eye.

Let Storm deep dive into other aspects of her powers! The woman can literally see and manipulate the energies of the universe, yet somehow, someway, her doing anything beyond making it rain to water some plants is "overpowered".

You want to stan a street level character who would have issues in a 1 vs 40, that's fine Marvel is filled with them. But please don't bring that mediocre energy to the house of the OMEGA level Mutant Goddess Ororo - Queen of Sol, The Uncaring, Holder of the Seat Of All-Around-Us-Munroe!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Oh and here's some beautiful fanart that was in my feed today! Artist @ is at the bottom right for anyone interested in their other works.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

The whole argument of saying Storm would be overpowered is complete and utter BS. Ignoring the Goddess aspect for now , she's an Omega Level Mutant. And just as a reminder for those who've forgotten what that means - A mutant whose dominant power is deemed to register – or reach – an undefinable upper limit of that power's specific classification.

Which means that whatever they wanted to do with Storm they could in fact do it. The reason why some feel like this would make her boring is just because Storm doesn't have the proper villains to go up against. Of course she wouldn't need to unleash the totality of her power on some anti-mutant bigot. But, thanks to Ewing, Storm now has a CHANCE to step into a bigger playground. She called out Magneto for no longer being the most powerful mutant in the room. Well now there's potential for the tables to turn and for Storm to no longer be the most powerful being in the room. Throwing lightning bolts and wind isn't going to cut it anymore ladies and gents. So it's time for Storm (and those writing her) to FLEX her omega muscle! Like Rosa said, you have other mutants out here doing all kinds of crazy things and no one bats an eye.

Let Storm deep dive into other aspects of her powers! The woman can literally see and manipulate the energies of the universe, yet somehow, someway, her doing anything beyond making it rain to water some plants is "overpowered".

You want to stan a street level character who would have issues in a 1 vs 40, that's fine Marvel is filled with them. But please don't bring that mediocre energy to the house of the OMEGA level Mutant Goddess Ororo - Queen of Sol, The Uncaring, Holder of the Seat Of All-Around-Us-Munroe!
    Sadly, when Storm has a major feat her haters (or the ones who can't stand to see a BLACK WOMAN top their favorite) turn a blind eye to it and get mad at us for reminding them of her accomplishment.

It's a vicious circles.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Ain't that the truth

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Sadly, when Storm has a major feat her haters (or the ones who can't stand to see a BLACK WOMAN top their favorite) turn a blind eye to it and get mad at us for reminding them of her accomplishment.

It's a vicious circles.
    The microaggression towards her has been rampant for decades by the X community (which is ironic). It just has became worse because not only did she actually got promoted to Omega level, but also because of her being brought back to the spotlight. They could NOT stand it.

The mess in the threads when she stood up against Dr. Doom was one example. If it was someone someone else, they wouldn't bat an eye.

EDIT: In general, and outside of CBR, I had a rude awakening and realized how many X-Men fans are also racist, homophobic, and full blown incels. Like, HOW? I mean I get they're dumb, but damn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    The microaggression towards her has been rampant for decades by the X community (which is ironic). It just has became worse because not only did she actually got promoted to Omega level, but also because of her being brought back to the spotlight. They could NOT stand it.

The mess in the threads when she stood up against Dr. Doom was one example. If it was someone someone else, they wouldn't bat an eye.

EDIT: In general, and outside of CBR, I had a rude awakening and realized how many X-Men fans are also racist, homophobic, and full blown incels. Like, HOW? I mean I get they're dumb, but damn.
    I mean I wasn't shocked when I realized it. Considering wolverine is the most popular of all the xmen whilst being literally one of the most meh of all of them it makes sense. I mean the guy has knives in his hands and can heal and oh has a dark past which practically almost all the xmen do. But that's not what draws these people to him nope, it's the machismo and toxic masculinity... Hence why even though Logan is a bi charachter he cant be explicitly stated to be bi just implied softly, his three-way relationship is an actual three way not just a jean thing and in recent wolverine books it's implied he has a male ex.

Personaly I thank my stars I have the most divine of taste as I Stan Miss Ororo Monroe arguably the second most popular xman.

But they were on my head when I reach and start calling them out on the misogyny and BLATANT anti blackness lmao.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

I saw this on Twitter, this is her rendition of Storm I didn’t see it shared up here. Apologies if it was. Her name is RenderGoddess1 I love her. Attachment 114828

Not shocked at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    But they were on my head when I reach and start calling them out on the misogyny and BLATANT anti blackness lmao.
    I remember my conversation with a MOD about the same subject

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    I saw this on Twitter, this is her rendition of Storm I didn’t see it shared up here. Apologies if it was. Her name is RenderGoddess1 I love her. Attachment 114828
    Damn, Light Skin Hollywood got me. My first thought, she pretty but she too dark.

As a black man who has many different shades of melanin in his family, I feel ashamed.

That's a beautiful picture.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-19-2021 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Not shocked at all...

I remember my conversation with a MOD about the same subject

Damn, Light Skin Hollywood got me. My first thought, she pretty but she too dark.

As a black man who has many different shades of melanin in his family, I feel ashamed.

That's a beautiful picture.
    ??????????

Yikes...the sad thing is I've had arguments with other fans who insist Storm shouldn't be "dark" like she's not Kenyan. The anti-blackness is astounding but somehow even worse coming from other black fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    ??????????
    Because of Halle Berry and Alex Shipp, Light Skin Hollywood, got me thinking that Storm should be Lite-Brite, Close to White.

I have to read every racist **** on the internet, and that makes me so angry because I can't punch someone in the mouth. Being black does not allow anyone to reproduce racism, ok?

Is anyone watching the New Wonder Years series?
    The daughter on the show is an actor named Laura Kariuki. She is tall, gorgeous and is apparently of Kenyan ancestry. Also she looks like the weather would gladly do her bidding. Is it too early to start manifesting now?
    https://www.laurakariuki.com/
    Attachment 114830