Page 424 of 772 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    See that's that asking for Storm to pop up in any given event and no one can be like "UHhh why is she here?"
    ����������Lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Praise be! HALLELUJAH! ������

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm late to the party but Jesus this is sexy

Storm went and got her own Kingdom.
    I honestly don't know what Alex Ross has against firm, full, bountiful Black booty.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

This was perhaps the best line from the interview today for me:

"I want to stress that I am writing a very powerful version of Storm, with the goddess cred she got from the Black Panther run"

And who said the xwriters would ignore Coates work?????

It was always a major complaint of mine, if Ewing really delivers, I’ll be the happiest wrong person on the planet!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

See that's that asking for Storm to pop up in any given event and no one can be like "UHhh why is she here?"
    do we really think other offices will acknowledge or even talk to this new role? I feel like since it is Ewing it is a great possibility but you never know.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

do we really think other offices will acknowledge or even talk to this new role? I feel like since it is Ewing it is a great possibility but you never know.
    Great point. But let's remain hopeful on this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It was always a major complaint of mine, if Ewing really delivers, I’ll be the happiest wrong person on the planet!
    you are one of my most favorite people on this site! virtual hugs!!!

Great point. But let's remain hopeful on this day.
    very true and thank you for checking me boo
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I always have suspected storm can indeed move the earth geokineticaly but save for her claustrophobia which has left her with a form of block to solid elements. Remember storm stated she can control the hydrosphere but it's density made it difficult to control. It is kinda like aang not being able to control earth at first. But in space cosmic dust rocks form clouds and nebula all essential parts of cosmic weather. So we might see something on that front.
    I think the trauma from her childhood could explain her reluctance to tune in with the denser and less volatile elements of our biosphere, the power to realize her full potential and achieve total elemental mastery it’s clearly there.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

you are one of my most favorite people on this site! virtual hugs!!!
    likewise, I love how ambitious you have always been in regard to Ororo’s true purpose and stature, now that it is all finally paying off I can only imagine how ecstatic you must feel.

I think the trauma from her childhood could explain her reluctance to tune in with the denser and less volatile elements of our biosphere, the power to realize her full potential and achieve total elemental mastery it’s clearly there.
    absolutely. she very much is at home in the skies and as you said a lot of that is probably due to her traumatic experience as a young girl. it was also why she freaked out when she was stuck at the bottom of an ocean until she had a realization:

BANNED

Exactly! That's sooo true there is hesitance to connect to said elements fully as we all know her power is based on her emotions.

absolutely. she very much is at home in the skies and as you said a lot of that is probably due to her traumatic experience as a young girl. it was also why she freaked out when she was stuck at the bottom of an ocean until she had a realization:

This gives me the same energy as when she discovered she could fly and control solar winds.

BANNED

BOOM! THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! She has the capacity to control the entirety of the elemental spectrum but she is blocking herself mentally. And because of her ability to naturally block telepaths from deeper probes this is still not known to xavier and the like. Also note how she stated that she realized water can't burry her? It alludes to the trauma having a deeper link to her power

From jet streams in the sky to the mid Atlantic current of the ocean to convection currents the earth mantle, it’s all a matter of application and moving energy around.

BANNED

From jet streams in the sky to the mid Atlantic current of the ocean to convection currents the earth mantle, it’s all a matter of application and moving energy around.
    The convection mantle! It is all the same they all work the same.