Page 430 of 772 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'm going to miss you.
    why are you going to miss me? what happened?

oh.... you're talking about retaliation for making observations on behavior I've seen by mods. just calling a spade a spade.

when posts made in storms thread are constantly deleted and images grouped together under one post yet you go to other appreciations threads where the same treatment is not applied to obvious posters who spam content it goes to making my point I've said about treatment towards storm fans. its really not a big deal and I find it funny energy is even made to do such a thing, but i thought it was fair to acknowledge what is actively going on here and making note of this certainly isn't a against any forum rules.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-27-2021 at 11:00 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

oh when I was talking about proving herself I meant by force. diplomacy won't work with the arakkii.
    Yeah, I'm expecting more lightning and blasts of divine power than stabby stabby shank shank like we see on the cover of issue 8.

why are you going to miss me? what happened?

oh.... you're talking about retaliation for making observations on behavior I've seen by mods. just calling a spade a spade.

when posts made in storms thread are constantly deleted and images grouped together under one post yet you go to other appreciations threads where the same treatment is not applied to obvious posters who spam content it goes to making my point I've said about treatment towards storm fans. its really not a big deal and I find it funny energy is even made to do such a thing, but i thought it was fair to acknowledge what is actively going on here and making note of this certainly isn't a against any forum rules.

I see. And like we've discussed in PMs you already know my energy about this.

Yeah, I'm expecting more lightning and blasts of divine power than stabby stabby shank shank like we see on the cover of issue 8.

I see. And like we've discussed in PMs you already know my energy about this.
    thats exactly what I want to see. the solicits say she could be changed due to this trial by fire so im curious what she has to do and how she comes out of it once she does have to lay hands.

yes I know your thoughts boo lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Question did the galactic representatives appoint Storm as the ruler of Sol? If so why were they surprised in issue #6

thats exactly what I want to see. the solicits say she could be changed due to this trial by fire so im curious what she has to do and how she comes out of it once she does have to lay hands.

yes I know your thoughts boo lolol.
    Would she really be "changed" or written more like her classic style? While I haven't read everything Claremont wrote about classic Storm, one thing that does stand out was that she was not scared to cut a b!tch if the need arose. I feel like a canon junkie like Ewing would take serious inspiration from that time of her life. Also, his introduction to Storm was the legendary Punk Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Question did the galactic representatives appoint Storm as the ruler of Sol? If so why were they surprised in issue #6
    no they didn't appoint her. I'm not even sure they knew about the position.

Would she really be "changed" or written more like her classic style? While I haven't read everything Claremont wrote about classic Storm, one thing that does stand out was that she was not scared to cut a b!tch if the need arose. I feel like a canon junkie like Ewing would take serious inspiration from that time of her life. Also, his introduction to Storm was the legendary Punk Storm.

I would say she would be written more classically. when she was dwpowered in her punk phase as you mentioned she was very much at ease with using her hunting knife to put the lessers in their place. it was with the soft reboot lobdell ushered in that we saw this storm that abhorred all forms of violence.

sidebar: im hearing whispers tomorrow's issue is really good ! lol

no they didn't appoint her. I'm not even sure they knew about the position.

I would say she would be written more classically. when she was dwpowered in her punk phase as you mentioned she was very much at ease with using her hunting knife to put the lessers in their place. it was with the soft reboot lobdell ushered in that we saw this storm that abhorred all forms of violence.

See, I was under the impression that her attitude against violence was due to her being almost raped as a child and she killed the bastard but it still scarred her. I didn't know it was because of Lobdell and his "writing".

Also, I like that scan. A blood lust that would make the god-tier Wolverine proud? Impressive.

See, I was under the impression that her attitude against violence was due to her being almost raped as a child and she killed the bastard but it still scarred her. I didn't know it was because of Lobdell and his "writing".

Also, I like that scan. A blood lust that would make the god-tier Wolverine proud? Impressive.
    she definitely took a stance against taking a life after she was nearly raped and killed him. it was why she struggled so hard with the brood egg/embryo that was fighting to take over her body prior to killing it with the galactic core feat. however, when she returned to earth and was rejected when she attempted to commune with it, she went through a transformative experience that changed her perspective on killing. we first saw it with her fight to the death battle with callisto. she even took it further when the crimson commando, super sabre, and stonewall when they were hunting her like a wild animal:

so she had well accepted and understood the need to kill within claremonts run but this was changed upon the soft reboot of the 90s.

yes she was very much giving berserker rage when she was fighting those demons lol

Does the Storm fly at the speed of light? Because here speaks who can only hear the song of the Acantis is the one who exerts the speed of light and in Uncanny X-men #166 she created a bond with an Acanti..
    Attachment 111913
    Last edited by Stormy; 07-27-2021 at 05:48 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Does the Storm fly at the speed of light? Because here speaks who can only hear the song of the Acantis is the one who exerts the speed of light and in Uncanny X-men #166 she created a bond with an Acanti..
    Attachment 111913
    Huh looks like storms power cab interact with tachyon particles too. Well that is very interesting.

Yay! Can't wait for The first day of Regent of Sol Work -- its also my first week at my new work post -- so yup lets have that inspiration woohoo!!!

Also may I ask which issue is this picture?

Sword # 7 was lit. Brand is going to be a tricky one. lol. She isn't oppose to stepping over the line to get results. The Doom/Storm meeting went as expected and i LOVED it. lol. In al ewing i trust. Let's go! i'm getting the whole annihilation event including wakanda #1 so i'm glad this issue has what that will consist of in the back.

spoilers:
    Attachment 111922
    end of spoilers
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Storm's little dinner date with Dr. Doom in SWORD was one of her best moments in years.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Yup Ewing wrote Storm and Doom perfectly. Also damn Brand is not be underestimated space Cyclops is right lol she gets results by whatever means are necessary.
    Last edited by loke13; 07-28-2021 at 07:20 AM.

The Voice of Sol has spoken. Sit yo ass down, Doom.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!