Page 570 of 772 FirstFirst ... 70470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Ohk so where are they from.
    The pictures?

Attachment 113604

Bumped into it as Im on trial for the marvel app to check what this exclusive stories even mean -- dont know if I should anticipate this exclusivity thing would include pivotal Storm stories sometime in the future as well -- like are these exclusive stories far off one shot stories vs released on print only? Maybe they plan to use this to tell a highlight Storm story that are not available on print -- and lets say I decide not to subscribe -- does it affect story continuity? Is it worth subscribing to while waiting for the focus to be on Storm -- given that its only a Logan story for now which I already regret using my trial for - and its not Storm stuff -- and anything I pay for non storm stuff is a waste of budget -- I agree for more Storm stories but hoping it wont be through these exclusives -- maybe Im just too worried or just not understanding this exclusivity moves -- this whole new thing feels so divisive for physical comic readers --

I'm not fan of Storm & Forge. But I was thinking about how Bishop is hinted to be her grandchild so I started thinking is he or could he Forge be the Grandfather. Seeing how Bishop is Black and Some form a Native.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    yassssssss!!!!!! this is exactly what I was talking about.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I'm not fan of Storm & Forge. But I was thinking about how Bishop is hinted to be her grandchild so I started thinking is he or could he Forge be the Grandfather. Seeing how Bishop is Black and Some form a Native.
    Seems like every person of color was hinted at being related to Bishop back in the day. Storm, Monet, Gateway. Last I checked it was revealed he is related to Gateway, unless that has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Seems like every person of color was hinted at being related to Bishop back in the day. Storm, Monet, Gateway. Last I checked it was revealed he is related to Gateway, unless that has changed.
    this is kinda my thoughts on it. the story felt like storm is black he is black lets hint on them being related. I'm glad nothing really came of it personally
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    LMAO marvel will give a shark a book before Storm. You just can't make this up. lol
    Besides Logan... What other X-Man has his/her own ongoing book?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Is this a variant or a main cover

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Is this a variant or a main cover
    looks like it's a variant

love these moments of Ororo with Rogue:

I see why one is an omega and the other is not (^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Now she was genetically his grandmother or not, that's another story, it could be her foster grandmother, but the fragile old woman with white hair with totally white eyes was Storm, that was confirmed even by the writer of that story
    I don't get what's so funny (enough to bear a smile & a wink) about a black woman in a concentration camp.....
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I don't get what's so funny (enough to bear a smile & a wink) about a black woman in a concentration camp.....
    It's what they do. They drag ass around appreciation threads spewing silliness until the conversation eventually devolves into "Rogue is better because blah blah".

Motivated troll at best. Trust.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

You too, can be forgiven.
    Attachment 113632
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Ha! LOL...
    Jwat...as we say here..."yuh too stink an' dutty"
    Meaning: You are right, but you didn't have to be so harsh".

in Other news...I never give any credit to those hints that Storm is related to so and so, even more so if it references some far off future. Those end up just being poorly written "What if...?" speculations that do not deserve any of my time or energy.

Storm isn't pregnant nor is she bulling anyone right now so...all that **** is irrelevant and uninteresting.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Ha! LOL...
    Jwat...as we say here..."yuh too stink an' dutty"
    Meaning: You are right, but you didn't have to be so harsh".

in Other news...I never give any credit to those hints that Storm is related to so and so, even more so if it references some far off future. Those end up just being poorly written "What if...?" speculations that do not deserve any of my time or energy.

Storm isn't pregnant nor is she bulling anyone right now so...all that **** is irrelevant and uninteresting.
    I'm just appreciating storm in her appreciation thread. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/