Page 196 of 772 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Storm coming per Terry Dodson:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Storm coming per Terry Dodson:

We are going to see storm in space. And we will see if they address her cosmic powers and to what extent. Should be controversial. I’m here for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane_danko View Post
    We are going to see storm in space. And we will see if they address her cosmic powers and to what extent. Should be controversial. I’m here for it.
    I'm here for it too. do you think this of for sword? I could not map that arm to any of the current characters.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm here for it too. do you think this of for sword? I could not map that arm to any of the current characters.
    The current artist is leaving the book so maybe Dodson takes over. Also Cable is likely leaving so Storm may take over as Head of Security

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cane_danko View Post
    I love how you said she being stated to have cosmic potential is going to be controversial. You can always predict the activities of the haters. I too can't wait for thorfanboys to suddenly get PhDs in meteorology and lecture us what weather is or isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The current artist is leaving the book so maybe Dodson takes over. Also Cable is likely leaving so Storm may take over as Head of Security
    why is he leaving the team?

and interesting. big plans would include her not being a goddess of a nation and instead being head of security if that is what she ends up doing if she goes to that book.

interesting indeed.

why is he leaving the team?

and interesting. big plans would include her not being a goddess of a nation and instead being head of security if that is what she ends up doing if she goes to that book.

interesting indeed.
    Its not confirmed but his solo is ending in 2 issues and the original Cable is returning. Speculation is that the Teen will be leaving when that happens and if he does, his role in SWORD will be vacant

Is the character behind Storm recognizable to anyone? Who wears silver bracers and white gloves?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Is the character behind Storm recognizable to anyone? Who wears silver bracers and white gloves?
    Doesn't Magneto have that combo now sometimes?

Its not confirmed but his solo is ending in 2 issues and the original Cable is returning. Speculation is that the Teen will be leaving when that happens and if he does, his role in SWORD will be vacant

where would tern cable go? and maybe the old cable replaces the teen one on sword instead?

at any rate I think storm joining sword would absolutely spectacular. its makes the most logical sense seeing she was holding the cosmic cube on the solicit art months back. I guess time will tell.

no I tried looking at all for character costumes in sword but no luck

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Doesn't Magneto have that combo now sometimes?
    he wears silver but his gloves don't look like that

where would tern cable go? and maybe the old cable replaces the teen one on sword instead?

at any rate I think storm joining sword would absolutely spectacular. its makes the most logical sense seeing she was holding the cosmic cube on the solicit art months back. I guess time will tell.
    Back to the Future? Merge with his older self? I dont know how Duggan will do it but there's 2 issues left to resolve that arc

he wears silver but his gloves don't look like that
    They do as drawn by Dodson

Last edited by Havok83; 04-09-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Back to the Future? Merge with his older self? I dont know how Duggan will do it but there's 2 issues left to resolve that arc
    I actually like kid cable i hope he can stay in some capacity.

Altered colors me think
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Altered colors me think
    who do you think that is?