Page 206 of 772 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ororo's second look for the gala:

source:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/iamblackp...18174442016781
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Say it louder for the writers in the back Storm!

I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post

how many times was magneto nearly defeated by storm until she had enough and had to show him she over playing nice:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Also is the confirmation Storm is faster than Blackbird?

I looked up on the wiki and it says the Blackbird can reach Mach 4.2 at max speed. This would put storm at a 5 on the Power Grid.

(Supersonic: Able to move at a peak velocity between Mach-2 to orbital velocity (approximately 17,000 mph).)
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    how many times was magneto nearly defeated by storm until she had enough and had to show him she over playing nice:

YESS she fried him like toast! Haha

Also is the confirmation Storm is faster than Blackbird?

I looked up on the wiki and it says the Blackbird can reach Mach 4.2 at max speed. This would put storm at a 5 on the Power Grid.

(Supersonic: Able to move at a peak velocity between Mach-2 to orbital velocity (approximately 17,000 mph).)
    I dont think that scan was saying she was faster than the blackbird. just more agile, i.e., more maneuverable.

Fantastic Member

I dont think that scan was saying she was faster than the blackbird. just more agile, i.e., more maneuverable.
    Ahh I see that makes sense, I’m currently reading all the material by Chris Claremont to see if I can find anything interesting. Since he seems like the inly one who knows how to utilize Storm.

YESS she fried him like toast! Haha
    she sure did lolol. I loved it. it shows how can vary the intensity of her bolts when necessary. like when she incinerated the brood with just one shot:

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Isn't odin still one? Also phoenix is more of an alien now i would think or i could be reading it wrong, it said more like her people believed in a thunderbird. i'd have to look again. I guess im trying to say i don't get what your saying. There is nothing that says they are independent or not tied together if both are gentically who she is they will tie together regardless in my mind. Like if your half kryptonian/half human.

At least for me when i think birthright i think genetics in but it can mean many things.
    Honestly, I hate the retcon of an avatar of Phoenix being the mother of Thor. Didn't they just have Thor exhibit a "massive" upgrade as the "Gaia-Son" in order to defeat the Cotati? Totally makes Marvel look like a joke when compared to the plethora of POC characters they give little credence towards.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It actually says the blood of the cheyenne so i'm even more confused. Does it mean cheyenne native americans. Which kind of makes no sense because it's the read headed million year old one at that time not Echo. You know what i'm giving myself an actual headache so nevermind.

So after some google i guess Phoenix is a native American spirit of the cheyenne people given enter the phoenix and basically has finally gone home. Apparently there were several caucasian looking cheyenne people in marvel history that had powers.
    But no actual Cheyenne looking people that they can illustrate in a modern comic?

love all of it!
    Last edited by metalclouds; 04-12-2021 at 09:56 PM.

ororo's second look for the gala:

source:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/iamblackp...18174442016781
    Nope, not at all
    Attachment 108369

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Nope, not at all
    Attachment 108369
    Yeah, I am not a fan of that ensemble either.

Ahh I see that makes sense, I’m currently reading all the material by Chris Claremont to see if I can find anything interesting. Since he seems like the inly one who knows how to utilize Storm.
    well keep reading your are certain to come across a lot more goodies!!!! can't wait to see what else you find!!!

Same here .
    Though I do believe just off wind alone she's much faster, than any mach speed recorded. Feats like sensing the Black Bird in the air and making wind tunnels to cross global travel in minutes, seems to prove that.