Page 405 of 772 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    my storm is fully loaded babies. I made it to the top level:

What game is this for?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I still remember when she was so sure Marvel wouldn’t reboot the X-Men once Disney bought fox. Lmao.
    I definitely won't miss her as Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I think I would modify the eyebrows, I’m not convinced they did them justice.
    Agreed. Also, Storm's eyebrows are black. Not white.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. Also, Storm's eyebrows are black. Not white.
    Many artist render them black because comics are rendered with black outlines, but I think they should be white(and enough artists have rendered them that way for it to be a thing).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

OMG I was at the mall in JC Penny's and they have a bomb ass Storm t-shirt in the men's section. I love it! I was gonna get it but they only had it in fat boy size XXL and I only wear a L or XL. I was so mad but i'ma go back tomorrow and just buy it and hopefully it'll shrink down a size. I looked for it online but they have other Storm shirts but not like the one in JC Penny's. Go to your local JC Penny's and see if y'all can find the shirt i'm talking about. Our Queen was literally the only X-Men shirt in the Storm. Her popularity is gaining momentum!
    Attachment 111677
    Last edited by metalclouds; 07-20-2021 at 04:59 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    What game is this for?
    its called marvel future revolution. its a new mobile game.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    OMG I was at the mall in JC Penny's and they have a bomb ass Storm t-shirt in the men's section. I love it! I was gonna get it but they only had it in fat boy size XXL and I only wear a L or XL. I was so mad but i'ma go back tomorrow and just buy it and hopefully it'll shrink down a size. I looked for it online but they have other Storm shirts but not like the one in JC Penny's. Go to your local JC Penny's and see if y'all can find the shirt i'm talking about. Our Queen was literally the only X-Men shirt in the Storm. Her popularity is gaining momentum!
    Attachment 111677
    yasssss for the storm merch!!!!! you know the smaller sizes are always tge first to go... lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

its called marvel future revolution. its a new mobile game.
    Cmon Bk, you know you swear on your fuk'n air max 95s that you only playing that game for storm because i ain't never seen anyone that invested in a mobile game. You must have a VPN because that game isn't even available on the app store it only shows Pre-register

the gotg was lit. no storm but doramu speech was basically the opposite of hers. "you know me... he who..." im excited for sword next week. gamna flight up next saving the x stuff for last.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Cmon Bk, you know you swear on your fuk'n air max 95s that you only playing that game for storm because i ain't never seen anyone that invested in a mobile game. You must have a VPN because that game isn't even available on the app store it only shows Pre-register
    of course I'm only playing for storm loll
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    the gotg was lit. no storm but doramu speech was basically the opposite of hers. "you know me... he who..." im excited for sword next week. gamna flight up next saving the x stuff for last.
    if Dormammu and storm go toe to toe im gonna squill.

if Dormammu and storm go toe to toe im gonna squill.
    I could be wrong but with all the planets under attack and Billy and Teddy already fighting off three waves and having to divide their powers this just feels like it's leading up to Storm being not today. I am tempering myself, i really am but i would be a liar if i said the story didn't just feel like she about to let the galaxy know about sol. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I could be wrong but with all the planets under attack and Billy and Teddy already fighting off three waves and having to divide their powers this just feels like it's leading up to Storm being not today. I am tempering myself, i really am but i would be a liar if i said the story didn't just feel like she about to let the galaxy know about sol. lol.
    I mean it is the most logical setup. it would definitely make an impression on the sol system if she were able to protect them.from such an evil force. it also helps Ewing is writing both books lol.

Astonishing Member

I feel like it would be a missed opportunity for Storm not to play a substantial role in the coming events. She's for all intents and purposes the face of Sol, it's a bad look for her to be waiting on the sidelines while literally every other intergalactic ruler is throwing hands and showing they're not to be messed with.

If anything, this is as an opportunity to establish that Sol isn't just an economic powerhouse that can defend its own borders. They need to demonstrate that they have the means to extend their power outwards and put to rest any and every space threat that attacks the entire cosmos. Storm makes the most sense to be leading that charge with SWORD and Planet Arrakko at her side. If it doesn't happen that's cool, but I feel the way things are lined up Storm shouldn't be a nonfactor unless she's dealing with something else.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I feel like it would be a missed opportunity for Storm not to play a substantial role in the coming events. She's for all intents and purposes the face of Sol, it's a bad look for her to be waiting on the sidelines while literally every other intergalactic ruler is throwing hands and showing they're not to be messed with.

If anything, this is as an opportunity to establish that Sol isn't just an economic powerhouse that can defend its own borders. They need to demonstrate that they have the means to extend their power outwards and put to rest any and every space threat that attacks the entire cosmos. Storm makes the most sense to be leading that charge with SWORD and Planet Arrakko at her side. If it doesn't happen that's cool, but I feel the way things are lined up Storm shouldn't be a nonfactor unless she's dealing with something else.
    Me too, trust me you don't have to convince me lol. But i am trying to contain myself and go with the story because i have so many theories about both SWORD and Excalibur but i just want to see what plays out but i really feel especially with dorammu speech in GOTG today Ewing is heading for this show down and i am so excited.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

There is gravitas in being named the regent of Sol. And practically being the ruler of the entire intergalactic economic system.... But that gravitas needs to be backed by showings of power to be frank storm doesn't need to prove she is powerful to deal on the universal stage as she stated they all know her and her power... But this is basically for all those random haters that aspire to besmirch her name demonstrating her omega level and divine power on a cosmic scale a few times would shut them up for good.... Also this is a good opportunity to increase and work on storms rouges gallery, I love Callisto as the next girl but she is no threat to storm never has been and we as a collective all know that storm is simply too powerful for the villans the xmen fight against the most powerful being sinister, magneto and apocalypse all of whom she has canonically either beaten or has been stated to be more powerful than. Even the dark pheonix greatest feat pales in comparison to what storm has achieved. Dormamu would be excellent as an adversary for storm especially considering her links to mystical royalty and divinity.

Michaela Coel has been cast in Black Panther 2... Could my dreams be coming true and she's playing Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Michaela Coel has been cast in Black Panther 2... Could my dreams be coming true and she's playing Storm?
    Loved her in that show she had on netflix playing the awkward girl who had never had sex. lol. the only thing that could make me personally less interested in seeing BP is casting Storm. Talk about crapping on the memory of tchalla. i'm already against it but you can't recast because your respecting but then you cast one of his most well know love interest. Hope it's not that.

If anything she should be an AU TChalla.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.