Page 657 of 772 FirstFirst ... 157557607647653654655656657658659660661667707757 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I wouldnt say automatic disqualifier, remember doom locked her in chrome and got a fresh start and her husband secretly was having countermeasures in case he had to fight his wife.
    tchalla never tried to kill storm that is not equivalent. storm was also vaguely attracted to him before he locked her in chrome. after that she was ready to get payment from him in blood.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Oh I was just being "dummie". Personally I want Storm to stay single.
    Same here. I never got why every character needs to be paired and i especially like the idea of storm as a young goddess with a looooooong way to go, so why settle, there is a whole galaxy out there.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    tchalla never tried to kill storm that is not equivalent. storm was also vaguely attracted to him before he locked her in chrome.
    He still molly whopped her for avenger reasons and made premeditated plans against her. No different than what doom did aside from them laying them hands and they moved on. What if someone else had access to what tchalla was doing and used it against her. It wasnt personal in death case but it was personal in tchalla's. So if she can forgive that i dont think she is all torn up over what death did. Betsy already said "hi from storm" to death in excalibur which got him all warm inside. "Lady storm"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

He still molly whopped her for avenger reasons and made premeditated plans against her. No different than what doom did aside from them laying them hands and they moved on. What if someone else had access to what tchalla was doing and used it against her. It wasnt personal in death case but it was personal in tchalla's. So if she can forgive that i dont think she is all torn up over what death did. Betsy already said "hi from storm" to death in excalibur which got him all warm inside. "Lady storm"

the xmen have been known to go dark, not making contingencies in the case such things happen (such as roguestorm) would be irresponsible as leader of wakanda. and ororo was laying hands too and actually attack tchalla first with lightning so if we are going to reference their fight we need to be fair. in either case, tchalla was never trying to kill her like death was trying nor torment with triggering her claustrophobia by putting her in an enclosed space like doom.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-11-2021 at 08:27 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

the xmen have been known to go dark, making contingencies in the case such things happen (such as roguestorm) would be irresponsible as leader of wakanda. and ororo was laying hands too and actually attack tchalla first with lightning so if we are going to reference their fight we need to be fair. in either case, tchalla was never trying to kill her like death was trying nor torment with triggering her claustrophobia by putting her in an enclosed space like doom.
    We will never see eye to eye on that. The first punch to me was thrown when he didnt follow behind his wife when cap told him to "let her go, she knows where she needs to be.". For me thats much worse than anything that followed so the rest is just semantics. She still got over it though.

Edit: but to be fair i do put that on the writers for not giving them as a couple a chance for tchalla to follow her and them have a convo and then make the choices they but i just couldnt see any other couple getting that same treatment.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-11-2021 at 02:02 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

We will never see eye to eye on that. The first punch to me was thrown when he didnt follow behind his wife when cap told him to "let her go, she knows where she needs to be.". For me thats much worse than anything that followed so the rest is just semantics. She still got over it though.
    people can be married and still be individuals, disagree. I certainly disagreed with many of my past loves and didn't follow them blindly because we were an item. Ororo wasn't of course happy and wanted to seek a counselor but I dont think she ever expected him to blindly support her. if anything she just wanted them to talk and work to a solution that would end the fighting between the avengers/xmen

Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-11-2021 at 02:19 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm all for Storm being single as well, and dating outside her human race. A Shi'ar can be interesting, I think. Or a Kree or Skrull.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I'm happy as of right miss ro is happily booed up with the man of her life. I'm happy marvel as right now aligns to this and giving us stories reflective of their love. can't wait for the legends issue 2 to drop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If they can't tumble her in the Arena how can they tumble her in the bedroom?LOL
    Fair point.

X-men Worlds apart motion comic --
    Hehehe found this -- have you seen it? Fan made but either a Storm solo book or motion comic of Storm centric stories are fine...to be fair her va needs a little getting used too but its nice to see fan projects like this -- enjoy

P.S. whatever to Yost?

I'm happy as of right miss ro is happily booed up with the man of her life. I'm happy marvel as right now aligns to this and giving us stories reflective of their love. can't wait for the legends issue 2 to drop!!!
    Let the church say AMEN!!!!!
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post

X-men Worlds apart motion comic --
    Hehehe found this -- have you seen it? Fan made but either a Storm solo book or motion comic of Storm centric stories are fine...to be fair her va needs a little getting used too but its nice to see fan projects like this -- enjoy

P.S. whatever to Yost?
    no I haven't seen this thanks for sharing!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Let the church say AMEN!!!!!
    a-f@cking-Men!!!!

BANNED

tchalla never tried to kill storm that is not equivalent. storm was also vaguely attracted to him before he locked her in chrome. after that she was ready to get payment from him in blood.
    I think not expecting death to kill someone is kinda unrealistic.... For all we know it's the best way to show affection in his part.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I think not expecting death to kill someone is kinda unrealistic.... For all we know it's the best way to show affection in his part.
    if thats the case he definitely needs to find some one else. lol