Page 416 of 772 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    YAAASS! I'm so looking forward to tomorrow to see if he answered my question
    I hope your question is answered too boo. if not for you I would not have asked!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I hope your question is answered too boo. if not for you I would not have asked!
    What question did you ask him?

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    What question did you ask him?
    check your dms

It wasn't until I saw this that I could finally get on board with this becoming her costume. I just didn't think it would look good without the cloud cape, but I'm happy that some amazingly talented artist proved me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    It wasn't until I saw this that I could finally get on board with this becoming her costume. I just didn't think it would look good without the cloud cape, but I'm happy that some amazingly talented artist proved me wrong.
    yes the artist did the damn thing here for sure.

I didn't know you had reservations on this look however. I like it but I still much prefer her red look with the pony.

yes the artist did the damn thing here for sure.

I didn't know you had reservations on this look however. I like it but I still much prefer her red look with the pony.
    Oh no, the look for events/Regent business is A1. It's just I didn't know how it would look in the day-to-day heroics and fighting that Storm does.

Oh, and that's what this forum is for, all helping each other to raise our Goddess ������

Guys, has anyone risked calculating this feat of Ororo? Calculating the reaction speed of her powers or even the energy she was channeling, I'm sure at least the reaction of her powers bordered on the speed of light (which is good to use in battles against some super fast opponent the famous "blitz")

Attachment 111837

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Oh no, the look for events/Regent business is A1. It's just I didn't know how it would look in the day-to-day heroics and fighting that Storm does.
    oh ok yeah that makes sense lol.

Oh, and that's what this forum is for, all helping each other to raise our Goddess ������

absolutely friend we all want what's best for our girl.

Fantastic Member

oh ok yeah that makes sense lol.

absolutely friend we all want what's best for our girl.
    Omg what did you ask and When will your question be answered ? I missed my chance to ask but I bet you asked what we all were thinking!
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Guys, has anyone risked calculating this feat of Ororo? Calculating the reaction speed of her powers or even the energy she was channeling, I'm sure at least the reaction of her powers bordered on the speed of light (which is good to use in battles against some super fast opponent the famous "blitz")

Attachment 111837
    I love that she can summon all that power and energy but put a match to her skin and she'll still burn.

Attachment 111837
    I pulled this from how science works

"A hurricane also releases energy through the formation of clouds and rain (it takes energy to evaporate all that water). If we crunch the numbers for an average hurricane (1.5 cm/day of rain, circle radius of 665 km), we get a gigantic amount of energy: 6.0 x 10^14 Watts or 5.2 x 10^19 Joules/day!

This is equivalent to about 200 times the total electrical generating capacity on the planet! NASA says that "during its life cycle a hurricane can expend as much energy as 10,000 nuclear bombs!" And we're just talking about average hurricanes here, not Katrina."

storm channeled the energies of not just a hurricane, not just a planet, but billions of planets. that should give us a glimpse as to how powerful the showing was.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Omg what did you ask and When will your question be answered ? I missed my chance to ask but I bet you asked what we all were thinking!
    Tomorrow the interview on the AIPT comes out, let's stay tuned

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

123456789 ten
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-25-2021 at 06:59 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!