Page 461 of 772 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 11576

Is this surrounding Ororo a shield or an electromagnetic field?
    Attachment 112200

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what do you mean?
    I too don't get it I feel they have a break through but the wording is not sufficient to convey their meaning.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Attachment 112200
    Oh this a friend said it could be an electromagnetic field since she is simultaneously controlling tiny machines to create the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Oh this a friend said it could be an electromagnetic field since she is simultaneously controlling tiny machines to create the storm.
    I really miss the narratives she had in the comics, I didn't understand what she did there in this comic. I didn't even know she was controlling the machines.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Attachment 112200

its definitely an electromagnetic field but not sure if its a shield. it doesn't really look like a shield to me.

I too don't get it I feel they have a break through but the wording is not sufficient to convey their meaning.
    gotcha!

yes she was directly controlling the machines to make wind there. it was a great feat.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Can I just say I really like the fact that Storm's gala outfit is now her defacto "Royal Attire".
    So missing the cape (of whatever kind) -- it feels incomplete without it -- the entire idea of her appearing in a "swimsuit" style is to highlight that cloud cape -- but I finally see her Blue eyes again without it -- ugh can't she have an alt version with a cape?

P.S. dont get me wrong She looks fab as always just dont want newbie readers saying oh they are channeling a beyonce...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    So missing the cape (of whatever kind) -- it feels incomplete without it -- the entire idea of her appearing in a "swimsuit" style is to highlight that cloud cape -- but I finally see her Blue eyes again without it -- ugh can't she have an alt version with a cape?

P.S. dont get me wrong She looks fab as always just dont want newbie readers saying oh they are channeling a beyonce...
    the cloud cape is what makes it for me too honestly.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

why would anybody be thinking of Beyonce as if she created leotards and who says the newbies even like Beyonce. I'm not a newbie but I don't like her and i didn't even think of her until you mentioned it lol

just sharing that google translate is automatically linked if you highlight in chrome (useful when I use my phone) and the Google bar slides up. its very useful when I am reading fan fiction in other language. There is a limit though to number of characters.

Attachment 112202
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 08-04-2021 at 07:49 PM.

BANNED

I really miss the narratives she had in the comics, I didn't understand what she did there in this comic. I didn't even know she was controlling the machines.
    Oh so basically she took control of tiny machines in the environment and used them as building blocks for a wind storm.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    why would anybody be thinking of Beyonce as if she created leotards and who says the newbies even like Beyonce. I'm not a newbie but I don't like her and i didn't even think of her until you mentioned it lol
    Ahahah something that was one of the points during the design release some are saying "its a beyonce vibe suit" I caught from others -- not in this thread -- i mean i dont hate the suit -- i am with you that I dont like the association lols -- bring back the cape

I'm frustrated that they gave a solo book to a Summers instead of Arakko's Queen, at least I hope Storm shows up to steal the focus.

just sharing that google translate is automatically linked if you highlight in chrome (useful when I use my phone) and the Google bar slides up. its very useful when I am reading fan fiction in other language. There is a limit though to number of characters.

Attachment 112202
    In Google Chrome you can translate automatically.
    Attachment 112204
    Attachment 112205

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what do you mean?
    That Omegas like Storm and Magneto raw power and Potential increases within their powerset but it seems like Omega like Isca's potential only increases. She has a type of power set where it's hard to gauge her raw power.

So I think that there are omegas who are gonna further increase their power and potential and there are some that are gonna increase their potential on how they use their powers.
    Last edited by KLY360; 08-04-2021 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    That Omega like Storm and Magneto raw power and Potential increases within their powerset but it seems like Omega like Isca's potential only increases. She has a type of power set where it's hard to gauge her raw power.

So I think that are omega who are gonna further increase their power and potential and there are some that are gonna increase their potential on how they use their powers.
    By the way, she has a very interesting power, I liked her a lot, I wanted to see more interactions with her with the Tempest, She's taking Ororo's side at Hellions, I got a little silly, I already want them both as friends