Page 425 of 772 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    likewise, I love how ambitious you have always been in regard to Ororo’s true purpose and stature, now that it is all finally paying off I can only imagine how ecstatic you must feel.
    thank you beloved!! I hate to sound like a broken record but I'm not sure you realize just how much trolling I've experienced and seen other storm fans go through for suggesting she was omega and goddess. it felt so good to close out that petition I created a few years back asking that Coates development be recognized after Ewing Sword issue with Storm's announcement. I cant express just how happy I have been!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    From jet streams in the sky to the mid Atlantic current of the ocean to convection currents the earth mantle, it’s all a matter of application and moving energy around.
    exactly! once she fully let's go of her fears and reservations miss Munroe is gone be an even more deadly force of nature!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    BOOM! THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! She has the capacity to control the entirety of the elemental spectrum but she is blocking herself mentally. And because of her ability to naturally block telepaths from deeper probes this is still not known to xavier and the like. Also note how she stated that she realized water can't burry her? It alludes to the trauma having a deeper link to her power

all if this this spot on. as daedra mentioned her trauma has crippled her in many ways and understandably so. I would be curious how she could conquer her fear of solid rock if ever she found herself trapped as she was shortly after wolverines death.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    honey where have you been? I've missed u!

and yes our girl is not playing. she's like I never needed your throne to be a queen. lol
    School work and keeping home in check has limited my fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I honestly don't know what Alex Ross has against firm, full, bountiful Black booty.
    I've wonder that for years
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 07-26-2021 at 01:52 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

exactly! once she fully let's go of her fears and reservations miss Munroe is gone be an even more deadly force of nature!

all if this this spot on. as daedra mentioned her trauma has crippled her in many ways and understandably so. I would be curious how she could conquer her fear of solid rock if ever she found herself trapped as she was shortly after wolverines death.
    I believe she can and will because as we read from Ewing she has WILL! This will made her leader of the xmen at her depowerd phase and this will held all eternity in her this will the one true meter of her power is essentially limitless infact of storm was a green lantern she would pull a Jon Stewart and overload the power rings capacity to manifest will. This will would be on display in the sword #8 comic

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    School work and keeping home in check has limited my fun times.

I've wonder that for years
    well I hope all is well with your school work and home life. glad you found some time to check in here.

I believe she can and will because as we read from Ewing she has WILL! This will made her leader of the xmen at her depowerd phase and this will held all eternity in her this will the one true meter of her power is essentially limitless infact of storm was a green lantern she would pull a Jon Stewart and overload the power rings capacity to manifest will. This will would be on display in the sword #8 comic

wait what is happening in issue 8??

absolutely. she very much is at home in the skies and as you said a lot of that is probably due to her traumatic experience as a young girl. it was also why she freaked out when she was stuck at the bottom of an ocean until she had a realization:

Now if we take this and apply it to the mantle beneath the earth's crust? Boom. Lava control and possible volcano creation sksksksksk I love it here
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

well I hope all is well with your school work and home life. glad you found some time to check in here.

wait what is happening in issue 8??
    She is proving to the arraki why she is their queen And soon their Goddess

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Now if we take this and apply it to the mantle beneath the earth's crust? Boom. Lava control and possible volcano creation sksksksksk I love it here
    Ikr it's just waiting to be unleashed. Convection currents control all those earthquakes, volcanoes, tectonic movements...etc. y'all we storm fans are geniuses

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    baby kys only a matter of time. those battle forums are about to lose their marbles lol

She is proving to the arraki why she is their queen And soon their Goddess
    oooh i can't wait to see this in action!!!

Ikr it's just waiting to be unleashed. Convection currents control all those earthquakes, volcanoes, tectonic movements...etc. y'all we storm fans are geniuses

yes we are boo!!! some of the smartest individuals I've encountered.

My biggest fear about all of this is that they'll write something she's not, one of the reasons I'm in love with this woman is because of her "Mother" ​​personality, I don't want her to be a Magneto 2.0, a superb person , who thinks she owns everything, of course small changes are welcome, but in the end Storm will always be that optimistic, spiritual, loving, rigid, cautious woman who prefers to talk before wanting to confront her. It is certainly no wonder that she was chosen to lead a savage and lethal people to glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    My biggest fear about all of this is that they'll write something she's not, one of the reasons I'm in love with this woman is because of her "Mother" ​​personality, I don't want her to be a Magneto 2.0, a superb person , who thinks she owns everything, of course small changes are welcome, but in the end Storm will always be that optimistic, spiritual, loving, rigid, cautious woman who prefers to talk before wanting to confront her. It is certainly no wonder that she was chosen to lead a savage and lethal people to glory.
    I honestly don't think ororo would ever be that person. why, look to xmen 1:

magneto was being worshipped as if he were a god

and professing to others the same:

all the while storm was not caught up in that and only priority was ensuring the two mutants safety

she will demand respect but she's never been the one to get caught up in titles and what not so.i think we will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Personally, I don't get that sort of vibe from Ewing. He's writing Storm not some villain cosplaying as her. I think he's too much of a fan of the character and talented enough of a writer to not have to resort in a reboot of her personality just to tell a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Personally, I don't get that sort of vibe from Ewing. He's writing Storm not some villain cosplaying as her. I think he's too much of a fan of the character and talented enough of a writer to not have to resort in a reboot of her personality just to tell a story.
    agreed. ororo has been in position of power plenty of times and she didn't let it go to her head. I think we will be fine though I'm curious how dealing with the arrakii will change her.

agreed. ororo has been in position of power plenty of times and she didn't let it go to her head. I think we will be fine though I'm curious how dealing with the arrakii will change her.
    Is it bad of me to want her to call in reinforcements when dealing with them? Like can we bring in Emma and Magneto as consultants? I mean they are two of the most manipulative people Storm knows. Plus, with Emma's telepathy it could give her a leg up or some warning in case someone tries to do something stupid like an assassination attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Is it bad of me to want her to call in reinforcements when dealing with them? Like can we bring in Emma and Magneto as consultants? I mean they are two of the most manipulative people Storm knows. Plus, with Emma's telepathy it could give her a leg up or some warning in case someone tries to do something stupid like an assassination attempt.
    I'm mist certain she will use her colleagues talents for resources as some point but I imagine she would want to first earn their respect under her own abilities. im sure the arrakii may seeher bringing in help as a form of weakness.