Page 143 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Everything about this is perfection. I absolutely love those shoes and the cloud hair
    those shoes are fire. wouldn't it be amazing to see some of these looks, shoes, accessories, etc. popping up in stores or online for sale? I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

her hair as I mentioned is just gorgeous. it seriously look like one of those huge storm clouds right before it begins to rain:

Russell D. did the damn thing with this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    @yogaflame:

here is the full look of the other image:

I am slayed, i wouldn't mind her swapping this and her current look in and out at times.

FLATE OUT GORGEOUS.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    what do you guys think, what about cloud hair as a new manifestation of storms powers? turning into a new elemental form?
    I always thought that when Storm shoots lightning there should be cloud effects around her hands or body. Exactly what her cape is doing on her Gala outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I am slayed, i wouldn't mind her swapping this and her current look in and out at times.

FLATE OUT GORGEOUS.
    could you imagine villains - both men and women - seeing her show up in that costume and being stopped in tracks due to being overwhelmed by her beauty? I would be here for that.

Russell did mention these were high fashion costumes only xmen inspired ones so its probable we may see this version beyond the gala.

so my friend @ororoswind on twitter (follow him he is a storm guru) made some edits to her gala look and made the cape longer. it was perfect timing because there were some talking about it earlier. it does give the look more presence but both looks are perfection to me:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Does anybody else think Storm will take on a leadership position on Mars/Planet Krakoa?
    They seem to be hinting that Ororo has a big role to play in space and now that the X-men are possibly terraforming Mars, it would make sense for Storm to be the representative of Krakoan government there.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Does anybody else think Storm will take on a leadership position on Mars/Planet Krakoa?
    They seem to be hinting that Ororo has a big role to play in space and now that the X-men are possibly terraforming Mars, it would make sense for Storm to be the representative of Krakoan government there.
    Im thinking that as well, it would explain storm holding the artifact that sword captured and her new found good graces with XANDRA.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 03-16-2021 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'm not sure but u find it odd she would want to go to space of all places considering her connection to earth. also she's holding the cosmic cube which we saw in sword so that is where she may end up somehow.

could you imagine villains - both men and women - seeing her show up in that costume and being stopped in tracks due to being overwhelmed by her beauty? I would be here for that.

Russell did mention these were high fashion costumes only xmen inspired ones so its probable we may see this version beyond the gala.
    Yeass, this era is so wild lmaooo
    Im living!

Now with feet!

Last edited by superjosh; 03-16-2021 at 05:54 PM.

I'm not sure but u find it odd she would want to go to space of all places considering her connection to earth. also she's holding the cosmic cube which we saw in sword so that is where she may end up somehow.
    Her commentary in Marauders makes sense, she's feeling shes needed somewhere else, that's the only way I could explain my thoughts on her recent actions and thoughts.
    Not to raise any expectations but...its giving me NEW ERA.

Which is what Storm needs, honestly....seriously.
    It's been decades without any real progress.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Is it just me, who isn't entirely into that look. I do not like the Lightning piece at her head, I feel like it is out of place, and her cape, even though the idea is quite good and inspiring, I would have imagined it longer falling over her shoulders like a dark stormish cloak, and over her entire backside all the way down to tips of her heels. Other than that, I like the rest. Maybe not that much her hair, it looks to me like foam instead of a cloud, I would have expected something a glowing white light, that spreads like tendrils, or something. But that Headpiece, oh god... no... simply no! Way over the top. I would much more prefer another form of her tiara but this time a real crown instead of a tiara.

I do hope that these looks are just for the Gala, I just can't get behind it. Nothing personal. On the other side Emma's third look, looks awesome and Jean wasn't that bad, even though her headpiece was over the top as well.
    I was thinking. Picture an ice blue mermaid gown made out of water with mists coming out of the bottom? A waterfall!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    I was thinking. Picture an ice blue mermaid gown made out of water with mists coming out of the bottom? A waterfall!
    That immediately makes me think of Noelle's valkeyrie mermaid form in black clover.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That immediately makes me think of Noelle's valkeyrie mermaid form in black clover.
    I like the way you think. Now that I think about it, she would EAT if she made a dress like this out of Ice and water
    Attachment 107379
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Her commentary in Marauders makes sense, she's feeling shes needed somewhere else, that's the only way I could explain my thoughts on her recent actions and thoughts.
    Not to raise any expectations but...its giving me NEW ERA.

Which is what Storm needs, honestly....seriously.
    It's been decades without any real progress.
    I'm going to have to reread that issue. I think that was by far the best storm-centric but agreed let's hope they change the trajectory with the character with what is to come.

I like the way you think. Now that I think about it, she would EAT if she made a dress like this out of Ice and water
    Attachment 107379
    I was literally just having this conversation with someone on twitter but they said rain.

I'm going to have to reread that issue. I think that was by far the best storm-centric but agreed let's hope they change the trajectory with the character with what is to come.
    Im excited for our girl, new territory.
    IT FEELS FRESH!!

This is all I've been looking for in x-comics, SOMETHING NEW. Not even just for Goddess but for the x-verse in general.
    So many exciting things like the Future chimera's, arrako, etc etc.