Page 352 of 772 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    How did Storm become queen of Sol?
    Divine selection

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Divine selection
    Damn Straight.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Let's not stir that pot. Today is a day of celebration.

I do for see some hard days in the future for the Royal Power Couple and I'm here for it. But once all said and done. The two will find their way back into each other's arms.
    agreed. this a day that only requires celebration. anything else is an unnecessary distraction I completely agree!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Finally got around to reading Marvel Voices. Great book. I just can't imagine krakoa being destroyed at this point with so many queer stories and characters calling it home. It really it home seeing this issue.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Finally got around to reading Marvel Voices. Great book. I just can't imagine krakoa being destroyed at this point with so many queer stories and characters calling it home. It really it home seeing this issue.
    My sentiments,
    I dont understand why so many people thought the new x world would be vanished, its new, its fresh and feels right. Krakoa/arrako are the steps forward that needed to happen.

Its really NICE to see the x-men given their due. The mutants DESERVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    How did Storm become queen of Sol?
    Probably voted in by the Quiet Council
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Probably voted in by the Quiet Council
    I kinda like dirtynun answer better even though your point is more probable lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

[QUOTE=butterflykyss;5599514]

did you notice she was turning partially elemental?

Yes I noticed that! Our girl is shining right now!
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I kinda like dirtynun answer better even though your point is more probable lolol
    LOL, I understand.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

[QUOTE=Idiopop;5599740]

Same here specifically her hair turning into wind. All they got to say is her body has the durability of the strongest earth and we good to go. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post

I think this is the first we seen her canonical turn into wind. babies we are definitely winning right now!!

Fantastic Member

Yess! I noticed that. Our girl is shining right now!
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    LOL, I understand.
    don't judge me lol lolol

Same here specifically her hair turning into wind. All they got to say is her body has the durability of the strongest earth and we good to go. lol

did you notice what it said about wakandsn gods durability in the marvel book encyclopedia? I wonder how much of this would be applicable to storm when she is godhead mode. I really hope Ewing explores this.

don't judge me lol lolol

did you notice what it said about wakandsn gods durability in the marvel book encyclopedia? I wonder how much of this would be applicable to storm when she is godhead mode. I really hope Ewing explores this.
    it's the encylopedia i got sitting right next to me i been mentioning so of course. lol. Now imagine all those people meeting her that saw her galatic core feat. Can she handle the power from the worship? i mean of course she can, but drama. even think about the thoughts in the back of the human minds that saw her helping to terraform mars. Ewing having her state hadari yao and what we saw of what coates did with it, now it's like a galatic scale potential.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

it's the encylopedia i got sitting right next to me i been mentioning so of course. lol. Now imagine all those people meeting her that saw her galatic core feat. Can she handle the power from the worship? i mean of course she can, but drama. even think about the thoughts in the back of the human minds that saw her helping to terraform mars. Ewing having her state hadari yao and what we saw of what coates did with it, now it's like a galatic scale potential.
    oh ok lol I didn't know you scooped that up.

I would definitely imagine she could handle the power though I'm curious how it would impact her. Does her body change to pure energy, or is her durability enhance for a short period? If there are those there who recall what she did with the galactic core, where they inspired by the display or do they think she has way too much power and as such needs to be neutralized ?

we already technically saw a cosmic feat from Coates when she was in space but I would totally love to see a revisit to the galactic core feat!!