Page 704 of 772 FirstFirst ... 204604654694700701702703704705706707708714754 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I also wanted to point out that Storm's durability in that fight was Hulk level. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    uhmmm yes sir. did you read sue storms recdnt mini? she created a skin tight forcefield that allowed her to tank hits. I would like ororo to do the same thing with air or pressure. Dae also had a great idea where storm could focus on herself a negative/positive pressure that would automatically repel attacks from herself.
    Lol noticed that too. But I felt it was a trade off. If they won’t leverage Storm’s martial combat skills and speed while amping Korra so it can make it seem like an fight then the least they can do is make Storm durable enough to take some credible punishment. Especially the way it ended
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 11-22-2021 at 04:36 PM.

Hey who knows, maybe this was her Goddess durability coming out to play. *Let me dream*

I also like at the end how Korra trapped Storm in rock thinking that without movement she was powerless. That will always be the Achilles heel in a Storm vs [insert avatarverse character] unless things change for them.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Hey who knows, maybe this was her Goddess durability coming out to play. *Let me dream*

I also like at the end how Korra trapped Storm in rock thinking that without movement she was powerless. That will always be the Achilles heel in a Storm vs [insert avatarverse character] unless things change for them.
    Defensive applications is what I am hoping Ewing will focus on with Storm. Its the most underdeveloped area of her powers. And iwth her position on resurrection and the role she is in I think its tactically crazy her her not to explore this more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Defensive applications is what I am hoping Ewing will focus on with Storm. Its the most underdeveloped area of her powers. And iwth her position on resurrection and the role she is in I think its tactically crazy her her not to explore this more.
    At this point I'd love anything he does. Elemental form, Godhead physiology, defensive power usage, just anything so she's not instantly considered a glass canon. Every other 'glass canon' (Jean, Magneto, Emma, ect) have some sort of defense they use on the regular with varying degrees of success. With Storm, we get one defensive application once every decade.

On top of that I'd also like to see her energy sight touched on. The beauty of space seen through those lenses would be one hell of a panel.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Fantastic Member

unfortunately with the end of SWORDS I don't think Ewing can develop that....

At this point I'd love anything he does. Elemental form, Godhead physiology, defensive power usage, just anything so she's not instantly considered a glass canon. Every other 'glass canon' (Jean, Magneto, Emma, ect) have some sort of defense they use on the regular with varying degrees of success. With Storm, we get one defensive application once every decade.

On top of that I'd also like to see her energy sight touched on. The beauty of space seen through those lenses would be one hell of a panel.
    Agreed. Her energy sight definitely eeds a revisit. I prefer power development of her weather manipulation as a defense but W/ the recent work in SWORD I do feel like an elemental form is the direction they’d take. That would also open up a whole new facet of applications. Imagine becoming weather anywhere…
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    unfortunately with the end of SWORDS I don't think Ewing can develop that....
    True. I’m hoping Ewing will get Storm on a different roster/new unannounced title. Feels like too much potential loss storywise for these critical plots in SWORD to end unexplored.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I laughed at the cabbage guy part! Glad they didn't forget that gag!
    Ahahaha I was looking for this...Storm can take the Avatar reputation/ title for that 😂🤣

Agreed to all these. also I had to note how fast can she "un-faint" in it...That is New feat yay! TAS should take notes from this....
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 11-22-2021 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. Her energy sight definitely eeds a revisit. I prefer power development of her weather manipulation as a defense but W/ the recent work in SWORD I do feel like an elemental form is the direction they’d take. That would also open up a whole new facet of applications. Imagine becoming weather anywhere…

True. I’m hoping Ewing will get Storm on a different roster/new unannounced title. Feels like too much potential loss storywise for these critical plots in SWORD to end unexplored.
    See I love that idea because they could intertwine it with her divinity. I mean imagine a planet light years away that Storm has saved and they worship her and she feels their praise so she sends her smiling face in the clouds.

Ever since I started getting into Storm and learning more about her I've wondered if they would amp her powers if she lost her physical body. As far as I know her only two limits are her physical body and any stress she puts it through while controlling the weather AND her strength of will. Now her will has always been supreme, so if they nix the body would that ascension also constitute a power increase?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

sub where is this from? also great discussion guys will provide feedback when I get a moment
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

sub where is this from? also great discussion guys will provide feedback when I get a moment
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-strongest-female-humans/

There's also this one but I left it out because it basically puts all her power into a hammer which doesn't even exist anymore.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

thats cute nice to see spectrum getting love. thank you boo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

thats cute nice to see spectrum getting love. thank you boo.

No problem. I'd love to see more Storm and Spectrum team-ups! What a force to be reckoned with.