Page 163 of 772 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I have another bit of an exclusive interview about Storm I've never seen shared in my time of being a cbr user. Woweekazowie featured an article from 1976 where David zcockrum stated Storm was intended to be the most powerful woman and she is credited as even being more powerful than thor.

It was quite a good and interesting article. I do hope Storm reaches the heights as he explains and becomes more powerful than the well known Thor, so Thor can find his better. I learned so much more in-depth about her and the original idea. I just hope that they will accomplish it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    It was quite a good and interesting article. I do hope Storm reaches the heights as he explains and becomes more powerful than the well known Thor, so Thor can find his better.
    I thought is was a great read and further supports that at the time she was conceived then subsequently debuted in giant sized she was always intended to be a top tier powerhouse. this was not something that was decided upon later in her career due to retcons or later upgrades. it has always been there. the interesting thing for me is that this article appeared to have been written a year or so after her debut and she apparently had already shown her powers had surpassed Thor. the thing is after Claremont stopped writing her she was not consistently shown to be the powerhouse we know her to be with the exception of feats Trion feat.

oan: I saw your posts on comicvine that was very sweet my friend (^_^)
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-26-2021 at 03:42 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

“What I had in mind was to make her the most powerful woman in comics, and the most beautiful woman in comics, and I think I’ve succeeded,” Dave Cockrum told the audience at RiverCon ‘75. “

I think after nearly 50 years Mr Cockrum dream is finally going to be realized.

Period.

I discussed this years ago on another forum, I want to see their vision for her as the 'most powerful woman in comics' lol.
    She can be taken back down or whatever but let us see her true potential please.

Fantastic Member

Someone asked Mr. Duggan this question.

I dont make the rules.

#omegasomega
    AHHHHH! I just had to come in here and celebrate the facts. ANOTHER TITLE FOR OUR QUEEN! The Omega's OMEGA!!!!!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Yet he portrays her as lightning lasso in Marauders... yet he still claims she is the Omega of the Omegas...
    LOL!!!! Don't rain on the parade lmao!

I do agree that the his stories were quite lacking. it was mostly lightning lass. however, we did she her defeat death while drunk using h2h and knull just mentioned she was his strongest avatar and he had possessed characters like Thor, hulk invisible woman, and Dr strange. thats a pretty bold statement so there is at least some 616 evidence that has gone beyond just lip service.
    What you acknowledge the Death fight! LOL!!! jk

“What I had in mind was to make her the most powerful woman in comics, and the most beautiful woman in comics, and I think I’ve succeeded,” Dave Cockrum told the audience at RiverCon ‘75. “

I think after nearly 50 years Mr Cockrum dream is finally going to be realized.

I never heard this quote but I love it!!! Yes for destiny being fulfilled lol

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I'm not sure how I feel about this look when Russell isn't drawing it

full image

storm may be going over to sword yall she is on the variant 6 cover

I Just Saw these in the Marvel Preview Book at one of My LCS and we where talking about how we liked these looks allot!

I was theorizing with my friends if this was a form of Krakoa Fashion Maybe, making new looks for the Krakoa Society to represent their country and their culture. =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    LOL!!!! Don't rain on the parade lmao!
    its time to celebrate up in here!! ok!

What you acknowledge the Death fight! LOL!!! jk
    the only reason I acknowledged it was because they didn't ship her with that disgusting thing.

I never heard this quote but I love it!!! Yes for destiny being fulfilled lol
    yes I posted the images from which I believe it was originally referenced it is such a great quote!!! she was always intended to be the best.

AHHHHH! I just had to come in here and celebrate the facts. ANOTHER TITLE FOR OUR QUEEN! The Omega's OMEGA!!!!!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!!
    yes honey its our time no one can take this away from us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Period.

I discussed this years ago on another forum, I want to see their vision for her as the 'most powerful woman in comics' lol.
    She can be taken back down or whatever but let us see her true potential please.
    it needs to happen. honestly she was always there but I believe the writers who came after her didn't necessarily liked that vision for her and we saw what resulted. lobdell definitely did a number on her.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Just Saw these in the Marvel Preview Book at one of My LCS and we where talking about how we liked these looks allot!

I was theorizing with my friends if this was a form of Krakoa Fashion Maybe, making new looks for the Krakoa Society to represent their country and their culture. =)
    hey cj!!!! how have you been. I've mean meaning to stop by and congratulate you on the wandavision show!!! im happy you fans certainly deserve it!

and it definitely is krakoan fashion so you were right about that (^_^)
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm's feet must hurt in hose shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm's feet must hurt in hose shoes
    for a mere mortal perhaps but not for a goddess lol

for a mere mortal perhaps but not for a goddess lol
    I just figure all Goddess level ladies of Marvel, DC and other brands have metahuman levels of feet endurance to always be Lady GaGa!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I just figure all Goddess level ladies of Marvel, DC and other brands have metahuman levels of feet endurance to always be Lady GaGa!
    there you go boo exactly right!!! lolol

Talking

hey cj!!!! how have you been. I've mean meaning to stop by and congratulate you on the wandavision show!!! im happy you fans certainly deserve it!

and it definitely is krakoan fashion so you were right about that (^_^)
    Hey Butterflykyss, been to long since we have talked, it is a pleasure to talk to you again as Always my friend!

Sorry I have not stopped by until now in the 2021 thread but as you can see, we Wanda Fans have been pretty occupied lately!

But indeed it has Been GODDESS levels of Amazing what has come out of WandaVision, Wanda has been propelled to A-List levels and I could not be more amazed and in love with it ALL! Heck her physical TPBs on online shops SOLD OUT cause of this, Just Amazing new world we are living in!!!

I am hoping for a Goddess level of a debut in the MCU for Storm too! =)

WOW I am glad I got that right, will have to tell my friends next time I see them, Thanks! :-)

Hey Butterflykyss, been to long since we have talked, it is a pleasure to talk to you again as Always my friend!

Sorry I have not stopped by until now in the 2021 thread but as you can see, we Wanda Fans have been pretty occupied lately!

But indeed it has Been GODDESS levels of Amazing what has come out of WandaVision, Wanda has been propelled to A-List levels and I could not be more amazed and in love with it ALL! Heck her physical TPBs on online shops SOLD OUT cause of this, Just Amazing new world we are living in!!!

I am hoping for a Goddess level of a debut in the MCU for Storm too! =)

WOW I am glad I got that right, will have to tell my friends next time I see them, Thanks! :-)
    I know its been such a long time but I pop in on the Wanda thread from time to time and you always bring so much life to her thread!!!

No need to apologize I know there is plenty to discuss in Mrs. Wanda's thread so I understand. I haven't watched show because I don't have disney+ but I have heard nothing but good things about it. I am too hoping we see some top notch treatment of storm.

Smile

I know its been such a long time but I pop in on the Wanda thread from time to time and you always bring so much life to her thread!!!

No need to apologize I know there is plenty to discuss in Mrs. Wanda's thread so I understand. I haven't watched show because I don't have disney+ but I have heard nothing but good things about it. I am too hoping we see some top notch treatment of storm.
    Thanks for the Kind Words and You are Always Welcomed to stop by the thread anytime you like Butterflykyss!

I am Hoping Greatly for the Same Treatment for Storm as well, Besides the F4, Storm is the One I Greatly Wanda the MCU to Get Right so much and get the right actress to Bring all that Storm Fans Want to a Live Action Version of her to the MCU in the Way Miss Olsen has with Wanda!

Also I have been Busy in Other Ways as well You might be interesting in as a Comic Fan, You might want to check Both of these links out and see just how Far My Wanda Fan is willing to Go!

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5445705

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5451602

So dose this mean we’re getting (omega level mutant) feats (goddes level being feats) and (sorceress supreme feats ) becames if they unlock her full potential then he’s absolutely right.