Page 42 of 772 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast

I don't think Storm will be in Women of Marvel #1
    Among the female mutants, only Rogue, Mystique and Marrow have been announced right now

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Her Pony-tail is also a mile long....I chalk it up to Creative/artistic license.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I just realized that Women of Marvel will be just a one-shot

So no Storm at all

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

upcoming issues storm appearing in:

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvels-n...en-17-preview/

THE MARVELS #1 (MAR200959)
    Written by KURT BUSIEK
    Art by YILDIRAY CINAR
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    The previously announced series will be one of the most sprawling series ever to hit the Marvel Universe, telling stories that span the decades and range from epic adventure to intense human drama, from the street-level to the cosmic, starring literally anyone from Marvel's very first heroes to never-before-seen superstars of tomorrow. The Marvels and Astro City writer will be joined by artist Yildiray Cinar (X-Men, Iron Man) and the series will feature iconic covers by legendary artist Alex Ross. THE MARVELS will feature Captain America, Spider-Man, the Punisher, the Human Torch, Storm, the Black Cat, the Golden Age Vision, Aero, Iron Man and Thor, and the startling introduction of two brand-new characters. Plus: Who (or what) is KSHOOM?

Maybe the xoffices big plans for her comes later in the year??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I just learned that Coates is going to be the keynote speaker at an event hosted at my job. Im gonna check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I just learned that Coates is going to be the keynote speaker at an event hosted at my job. Im gonna check it out
    omg!!@ you're so lucky. what will he be discussing? and if u can which I know you probably won't be able to ask him about storm!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Lukas Werneck made another pass at his Storm redesign...
    "So, when I did the first version of Storm, I really wasn't satisfied with the result, I couldn't express all the greatness that the character has, I also think that the White uniform doesn't mix very well with the rest of the team, so I decided to come back and give special attention to this Goddess, and I think this time I managed to get there
    So here is...
    Ororo Munroe- Storm Version 2.0"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKSyufnlkfs/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    omg!!@ you're so lucky. what will he be discussing? and if u can which I know you probably won't be able to ask him about storm!!!!
    Here's the description:

The Chief Diversity Office is excited to welcome bestselling author, journalist, screenwriter, executive producer, and New York University professor Ta-Nehisi Coates who will share his perspective on the current cultural climate and hope for the future. As we welcome the possibilities of the new year, we do so with a renewed focus on our company-wide pursuit to foster belonging, advance inclusive research and health equity, and transform society.

I wont be able to but even if I could, asking about Storm wouldnt be appropriate..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    "So, when I did the first version of Storm, I really wasn't satisfied with the result, I couldn't express all the greatness that the character has, I also think that the White uniform doesn't mix very well with the rest of the team, so I decided to come back and give special attention to this Goddess, and I think this time I managed to get there
    So here is...

that is so freaking gorgeous! thanks for sharing.

Here's the description:

The Chief Diversity Office is excited to welcome bestselling author, journalist, screenwriter, executive producer, and New York University professor Ta-Nehisi Coates who will share his perspective on the current cultural climate and hope for the future. As we welcome the possibilities of the new year, we do so with a renewed focus on our company-wide pursuit to foster belonging, advance inclusive research and health equity, and transform society.

I wont be able to but even if I could, asking about Storm wouldnt be appropriate..lol

I'm sure you could think of a question that ties in to his discussion as well as storm lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I don't think Storm will be in Women of Marvel #1
    Among the female mutants, only Rogue, Mystique and Marrow have been announced right now
    you might be right. marvel has been known to put her on covers only to not be anywhere in the book.

https://www.gamesradar.com/she-hulk-...vel-anthology/

Considering Marrow's history with Storm, she may appear there

you might be right. marvel has been known to put her on covers only to not be anywhere in the book.
    It’s true. That’s the downside of being the most beautiful woman in the MU, they only want to use her for her looks lol.

Considering Marrow's history with Storm, she may appear there
    they should put Marrow on the cover then and not storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It’s true. That’s the downside of being the most beautiful woman in the MU, they only want to use her for her looks lol.
    the pain and struggles of being beautiful lolol.

they should put Marrow on the cover then and not storm.
    Marrow doesnt sell; Storm does

Marrow doesnt sell; Storm does
    and thats the problem. I'm not falling for these "tricks" anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    So here is...

This really awesome. 10 out of 10. Very MCU