Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
I'd never seen the actual scan before but I've heard Bobby once asked Ororo to tutor him which is what originally sparked my idea. However, I'm cringing at the art! Storm's brown eyes and both their faces. #aMess

Perhaps the using the word 'tutor' was a mistake. I should have said 'discuss' or something along those lines since tutoring does imply that Storm would lack sufficient knowledge about that area of her powers. So, apologies for that if you or anyone else was offended.

That scan with Gladiator would be perfect for her to replicate again now that she's in radiation central aka outer space.
1. yes they often get her eyes all the way wrong lol.

2. I want offended by the question. I thought it was a good one. I do think ororo could e more imaginative in her use of powers which is definitely why a think some type of discussion would be beneficial. just like she became aware she could manipulate ocean currents when opened her mind to how her powers work I think a similar thing could happen with mags or Vulcan, etc.

3. she's manipulated solar winds which is just radiation from the sun. but to use it like an energy blast as the skrull did that would be sick.