Page 28 of 772 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128528 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I thought it was pretty good. It was a solid fighter
    it took 2 years to be decent with post release patches and ofc the monstruous Marvel vs capcom infinite

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    it took 2 years to be decent with post release patches and ofc the monstruous Marvel vs capcom infinite
    It was always a good fighter; it just didnt have alot of content at launch. Regardless, like you mention, it was decent within 2 years by the release of the Arcade Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    With moves like that, it’s time to bring back X-Men vs Street Fighter.

Love how she takes Thor in this one.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I played it when it first came out and I was highly disappointed with the story mode.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Love how she takes Thor in this one.
    she was a beast in the game.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that would be nice. how would she do that exactly? she definitely need more under arsenal to assist in her durability. at this point I honestly would settle for her to use wind shields to deflect attacks from hurting her.
    She could basically pull a Sue Storm and make a skin-tight air shield. She can amp her strikes sort of like Sakura. She has no natural super strength but she compresses all of her chakra into whatever limb she strikes with. Which gives her destructive super strength. Storm could do that with air.

She definitely has the potential to be the air version of Sue Storm or Soundbird

current capcom is NOT to be trusted with FG's
    Facts!

that latest street fighter game was not it.
    It is now but when I got it at launch it was horrible. IDK what Capcom thought trying to scam us out of $60 for an incomplete game. Mortal Kombat 11 came through and whooped that ass. Usually SF is the leading fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I thought it was pretty good. It was a solid fighter
    It definitely is now that they've added all what should've been here at lauch. I love it and have tournaments with one of my best friend for hours at a time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    With moves like that, it’s time to bring back X-Men vs Street Fighter.
    Oh I LOVE that Game. I was really Good.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    She could basically pull a Sue Storm and make a skin-tight air shield. She can amp her strikes sort of like Sakura. She has no natural super strength but she compresses all of her chakra into whatever limb she strikes with. Which gives her destructive super strength. Storm could do that with air.

She definitely has the potential to be the air version of Sue Storm or Soundbird
    oh I love that idea. I need some writers to be creative like this in displaying her powers

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Facts!

It is now but when I got it at launch it was horrible. IDK what Capcom thought trying to scam us out of $60 for an incomplete game. Mortal Kombat 11 came through and whooped that ass. Usually SF is the leading fighter.

It definitely is now that they've added all what should've been here at lauch. I love it and have tournaments with one of my best friend for hours at a time.
    yes MK out the gate was good but I couldn't even attempt to be interested after that initial impression of the SF game. I did hear with downloads it became better but I had already checked out at that point.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

these panels still make me laugh. I love seeing savage storm and how noisy the others were lol:

yassssssss!!!!! omg omg!!! thanks boo!!

tchalla trying to save his baby!!!

yassssssss!!!!! omg omg!!! thanks boo!!

tchalla trying to save his baby!!!

NP It does look good but I want BP and Storm to be DONE (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    NP It does look good but I want BP and Storm to be DONE (for now)
    blasphemy!!!

jk. you might be in luck that writer doesn't like storm or them as a couple.

the only good thing for those who like the pairing is that is seems editorial forced him to write tchalla trying to save Ororo.

this is probably all we will see since it is showing her about to be enveloped :

even after that trash marauders issue tchalla still fights for her!! he's a good man! a real good man!

blasphemy!!!

jk. you might be in luck that writer doesn't like storm or them as a couple.

the only good thing for those who like the pairing is that is seems editorial forced him to write tchalla trying to save Ororo.
    Why Marvel Why?? Just leave it alone! Well We shall see what happens. I hope I won't get too lost I haven't been following KIB at all