Page 723 of 772 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 11576
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I like the overall look but...
    This needed some kiack-ass knee-high heeled boots. And I still don't care for the Ms. Marvel lightning bolt on her chest. And the red X-emblem on the shoulders are not necessary.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-07-2021 at 10:30 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Okay. Now that I finally got a good look at it, I am no longer on the fence. I fucking love this. I do think the boots should have maybe been longer. But aside from that, this is amazing.

Sounds like this will be a minority opinion but aside from the cloud texture faux-hawk and earrings, this look needs a dramatic make-UNDER. A rare miss for Dauterman. I wonder if this is an indication that the regency period will be short-lived since this looks to be a street level look (knife holster?).
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I don’t like the jacket or the shoes. Everything else is good. Seriously the string hanging off her shoulder just looks like some trash got caught on the spikes as she was walking down the street.

Honestly, the jacket is what brings it all together for me. But then, I've always loved when hero costumes have some street clothes thrown into the mix. Like they could almost double as a normal outfit (Both Superboys, Cassie Sandsmark, Static, etc)

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I like the look but I think I would have preferred thigh hi boots with a heel. albeit that look is more functional for combat purposes esthetically I think a boot with heel would have murdered this look.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm not loving it. Thigh high boots and having either the lightning bolt or the X on the chest would be better. The shoes make it look more basic than it should.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I'm not loving it. Thigh high boots and having either the lightning bolt or the X on the chest would be better. The shoes make it look more basic than it should.
    yea the shoe choice could have definitely been better.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I fucking love this!!! This is a nice mash up of the Hellfire Gala look and Punk Storm. It def. works better with the jacket.
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    F**k. She looks so damn good. What a fantastic uniform.
    it is fire im loving it. even though the full look could be different imho I think its still a hot look.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So question to the table.

If Immortal X-Men or X-Men Red are going to be Storm books are include Storm, who would you like to see on the team?
    hmmm im not sure but riders lost looks great

I think I would like to see hr working with a group of mutants she has never worked with before or has limited team experience with for optimal dramatics.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I wonder if this is an indication that the regency period will be short-lived since this looks to be a street level look (knife holster?).
    I don’t think her regency is ending, this may be Storm’s attempt to fit in better with the war and combat-oriented culture of the Arrakii. It’s definitely a costume meant for battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I don’t think her regency is ending, this may be Storm’s attempt to fit in better with the war and combat-oriented culture of the Arrakii. It’s definitely a costume meant for battle.
    agreed. I'm thinking she starts to brace the edgier aspects of the atrakii people as they will respect her and title more by doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Hey, so kind of you to ask, these days I’m just lurking on the forums, I’m kinda annoyed at marvel for the snail pace and low quality of content they have been putting out, soooo tired of begging for Storm’s crumbs months after months
    I understand weeks ago there was almost nothing interesting involving Storm, it's a little disappointing, but now with all this news, I hope next year will be Storm's year.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yes indeedy! We are set at this point since I'm seeing assumptions that X-Men Red 2.0 will be the continuation of S.w.o.r.d.? I'm game! Obviously nothing would beat a real and true solo but at this point we're taking good writers where we can get them.

I just like they kept the cloud hair texture.
    Will Sword be the sequel to Red X-Men? lol, relieved that this title remains and hopefully remains in Al Ewing's hands, I've created a great affection for the Arakkis.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I like the overall look but...
    This needed some kiack-ass knee-high heeled boots. And I still don't care for the Ms. Marvel lightning bolt on her chest. And the red X-emblem on the shoulders are not necessary.
    From what I saw of a tweet (@stormbrasil1)
    This uniform of hers has elements from her earlier phases: Miss Marvel's X-treme Ray; The "punk" style of the 80s; And your current one from the Hellfire Gala.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I understand weeks ago there was almost nothing interesting involving Storm, it's a little disappointing, but now with all this news, I hope next year will be Storm's year.

Will Sword be the sequel to Red X-Men? lol, relieved that this title remains and hopefully remains in Al Ewing's hands, I've created a great affection for the Arakkis.
    the one complaint I have about the look although I like it the look seems to be regressive in terms of her characterization. the punk looks is throwback to days gone by and doesn't give me the sense they are looking to move the character forward in embracing the goddess that she is. I want her to experience some growth for once and get out of these circular storyline that keeps her to truly ascending to what she was always meant to be: a goddess.