Page 728 of 772 FirstFirst ... 228628678718724725726727728729730731732738 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I agree, we didn't have moments to see Storm as "Regent of Arakko", but on the one hand this title might be good, but about this writer.. Hmm
    I am attached cause I believed Ewing is writing storm and I know what Ewing has done for Monica, america chavez and blue marvel. He is one of the few white writers who can expertly tell rich full stories of poc comic charachters with their abilities being expanded beautiful. Most others are just trash when it comes to poc charachters.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I am waiting for the xmen red announcement
    Is that happening today? Do we even know?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Is that happening today? Do we even know?
    Nope we know nothing

Well that's depressing news. I hate to say it, but I hope Immortal's Storm is a background figure. I'd rather she be a shadow than be horribly written.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

I noticed storms besties are there too: sobunar, lactuca and xilo. Wonder what they would be doing seeing as they are the only poc rep aside storm in this thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Well that's depressing news. I hate to say it, but I hope Immortal's Storm is a background figure. I'd rather she be a shadow than be horribly written.
    Yh it's sadly for the best at least I know she would look good doing what she does. It might be for the best who knows.

Destiny of X starts in the spring, so don't we have 3 - 4 months of the existing status quo?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Oh ****! We can still win, X Men Red, *crossing our fingers.
    yes we can.... fingers are definitely crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Fun fact the position of storm in this portrait mirrors the position of James the lesser in the last supper.
    what was his role relative to the disciples?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I agree hopefully she is way in the background. it's like the worst case scenario is happening right now.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Omg!!!! Thank you...we are still not done?!?! Okay okay -- im not complaining....

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Omg!!!! Thank you...we are still not done?!?! Okay okay -- im not complaining....
    yesssss there is still hope I sincerely need Ewing to still be writing storm in this new xmeb red book that will be about her ruling Mars lolol. im manifesting yall!!!! lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Well id like to see her cut Charles mid sentence again just like in todays trials....i wont complain either if shell appear in every book -- hello budget....but we totally need a centric one moreso a solo....

Btw is that another "death" character?

Hahahah the the cutest Arraki stays together huh --- I like it...but Waiting for an Isca -- Storm page spread to detroy me in the future --- where art thou?

Attachment 116070
    And here I thought Id miss the Hellfire gala outfit with all the excitement with the new capeless frohawk....
    Imma miss Ewing too...coz I imagined him doing Storm's morning routine like he did Taki...now that would be fun...and yet we havent seen sword 11 yet....so lets see...
    #CloudCapeRules

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Attachment 116070
    And here I thought Id miss the Hellfire gala outfit with all the excitement with the new capeless frohawk....
    Imma miss Ewing too...coz I imagined him doing Storm's morning routine like he did Taki...now that would be fun...and yet we havent seen sword 11 yet....so lets see...
    #CloudCapeRules
    I love the gala look I hope it stays around for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Dont like this at all. Im so sick and tired of the mohawk styles on her. Let her hair just be, why dont we?

Her gala/regent outfit is my fav fit in...forever.