Page 611 of 772 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    They did in the fearless comics.... Sue called storm a literal goddess... And they fought of an alien invasion together, it was captain marvel, sue and storm. Both cap and sue were struggling against the horse but storm appeared and one shotted the entire army with no effort.
    Oh I'm aware about Fearless. Even though I found the ending to be trash even if it did put Storm in a good light. I absolutely refuse to believe that an army of Kermit's could give both Sue and Carol serious trouble. Seeing Storm do a 1 shot is always nice, but not at the obvious expense of 2 of some of the most powerful women in Marvel. Let's play fair.

But back to topic, I mean seeing them just as friends and hanging out. Sorta like a girls night type of thing?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Probably it’s much faster and safer to just freeze people in place by turning water into ice
    well that's a fair point..

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Alright you Storm Fanatics, What are the top 2 or 3 Storm stories? And why do you like those particular stories? I just want what each of you believe is the best of the best. Thanks in advance!
    1. Would be Coates Black Panther story where her godhead is revealed. I like this story because it showed her finally embracing a part of herself she had so long denied. It also was great seeing black character work and fight together.

2. Xmen World Apart was a pretty good storm centric story. I enjoyed this one because it showcased her desire to protect and fight for everyone. She didn't allow any alliance to any particular side (wakanda/xmen) to stop that aspect of herself.

3. Unlimited Xmen: 39. I enjoyed this because it was nice seeing ororo and Magneto have a dialogue over their differing view points, as well as why he respects her due to her unique origins as a mutant.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well that's a fair point..

1. Would be Coates Black Panther story where her godhead is revealed. I like this story because it showed her finally embracing a part of herself she had so long denied. It also was great seeing black character work and fight together.
    Was told to (forced) deny by Xavier and pretty much every other person she encounter down the road until things changed.

Fixed it. You are most welcome!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

goddess apparel

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Was told to (forced) deny by Xavier and pretty much every other person she encounter down the road until things changed.

Fixed it. You are most welcome!
    thank you boo and I stand corrected lol

goddess apparel

Ok, so we're going with just straight up "Goddess" as the new code name? I can accept that

thank you boo and I stand corrected lol
    Lol.

10 char.

Mighty Member

Also if you like intimate and personal stories this is a classic

Collects Uncanny X-Men #186, #198, #205, #214 & material from X-Men (1963) #53.
    Has their been a Storm story that rivals the depth of character as LIfe Death or is still considered by many to be the best Storm story?

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Has their been a Storm story that rivals the depth of character as LIfe Death or is still considered by many to be the best Storm story?
    X-Men Gold by Marc Guggenheim. A must read. Absolute must you hear me!!!!!!!

Jk, Unless you like Kate/Kitty, stay away from Gold.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Could Storm dive into the sun? I think your base power, without your divine powers (Goddess Mode), might have a level scale: solar systems / or universal / or multiversal, depending just on your mutation.
    I would suppose she could because surviving inside the sun is not Star level as most would think.

She also gathered energy from millions of stars and didn't disintegrate while turning herself into a Star.

lol i was confused as hell until i got to the last sentence. lol. guggeheim was one of the most regressive runs i've read, for many characters he was fronting as "pushing forward"/
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ok, so we're going with just straight up "Goddess" as the new code name? I can accept that
    storm is just so 1975 lol

you need a good ole fashion whippin for this lol

I could picture Ororo develop a connection with the raging forces of our sun just like she was able to suddenly manipulate deep ocean currents just by tuning in with the new environment, notice that all it took was her willingness to pour herself into it, she just needed to think about the oceanic depths as a denser atmosphere and it did the trick, Ororo connection with the universe is deeply empathic and her reach can extend or withdraw depending on her willingness to open herself fully and merge with the elemental forces at play.
    I don't know if Xoffice have already revealed which omega mutant that speaks to space, but I still think Storm has the potential to be, even if it isn't, it would be nice to explore that side of her powers as she was once a vessel for Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I don't know if Xoffice have already revealed which omega mutant that speaks to space, but I still think Storm has the potential to be, even if it isn't, it would be nice to explore that side of her powers as she was once a vessel for Eternity.

Ororo has communed with the energies of space when fighting N'Jadaka forces. even if not from the xoffice she's already showcased this ability.