Page 681 of 772 FirstFirst ... 181581631671677678679680681682683684685691731 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Another underrated Plasma manipulation feat from Storm

She’s manipulating the solar wind which is a plasma on a planetary scale.
    This feat confused me. Was she manipulating solar wind from Earth or was she just hyper exciting the magnetic field and making it more sensitive to the winds than normal?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Being able to "erase anybody" and being willing to do so...are two entirely separate things. Storm is not a villain. Despite the catastrophic nature of her powers, her character is not one to use such fatal, destructive measures unless as a very last resort and most likely, not even then.

Also...I'm thinking while she can manipulate electrons directly (lightning), on an atomic level, she doesn't destroy/remove them, instead she changes its atomic/molecular state as when she dissipated Stardust (pure energy) and Hydroman (water...turned into vapour) and why they were able to reconstitute after a while.

Going further...if she were to remove all the electrons at an atomic level then the atoms only become ionic...and a whole bunch of other stuff come into play depending on whether it's a solid liquid or gas. In other words...seems like a lot of frikkin unnecessary work when there are more efficient and expedient ways to accomplish a goal.
    That's an interesting essay... but I'm aware she's not villain. I simply wanted to know if she could control electrons lol.
    Last edited by The Regent; 10-31-2021 at 01:11 AM.

Storm is on the main stage now and ruller of a world full of deadly mutant warriors quick to try her... if ever she faces someone that the standard lightning blast or gust of wind (or knife) can't overcome, I want to see her snatch those electrons lol that's some real Omega level Goddess stuff.
    Last edited by The Regent; 10-31-2021 at 01:29 AM.

Could someone tell me which issue is this?

Attachment 115159

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    This feat confused me. Was she manipulating solar wind from Earth or was she just hyper exciting the magnetic field and making it more sensitive to the winds than normal?
    Actually storm was manipulating plasma from the sun to create a planetary magnetic storm which inturn created the aurora light globally.

This Ted video explains it perfectly. And it is even more impressive given that she was simultaneously manipulating matter directly from the sun to the entire planet's magnetosohere subconsciously it is a testament to just how powerful storm really is. Especially when you realized she wasn't even focusing on the storm but on her pain about Logan's death.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Another underrated Plasma manipulation feat from Storm

She’s manipulating the solar wind which is a plasma on a planetary scale.
    Yh this feat really is underated it demonstrated that storm could easily destroy the planet if she wanted to. Like I can't recall any xman and even fewer beings mutants included who has to be rushed of planet just because they fear their grief would destroy the entire planet accidentally. Also storm says that she can control even the strongest solar wind confirming that her power over the plasma extends to galactic superwinds.

Lastly in astrology wind basically refers to a current of energy.

BANNED

I'd want her to go FTL actually. If she's gearing up to be apart of the cosmic landscape like I hope she is then she's going to need to be able to get where she needs to go. Maybe tie together her divine power as a sort of cosmic awareness while her mutant powers generate somethin like a wormhole? Or hell just straight up teleportation via Goddess power. I mean even at light speed look how long it would take her to reach our cosmic neighbor Andromeda. Now think about how scattered about the other space faring civilizations are.
    If storm can transfer her consciousness to elemental bodies and forces she has dominion over which is basically like all of them then yh she would move faster than light as the speed of thought by some scientist is deemed faster than light. Also teleportation is the speed of thought.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Could someone tell me which issue is this?

That issue would be Wolverine Vol. 2 #86

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    That issue would be Wolverine Vol. 2 #86
    I love this issue. It shows that Adversary with his own power could replicate the chaos wave event if he wasn't stopped.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As I read it...I don't think she was actively manipulating the solar winds or the magnetic fields themselves...the global Borealis effect was more of a reflexive response to her extreme emotional state at the time.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 11-01-2021 at 05:44 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Regent of the sun
    By @yunogsay on twitter

Attachment 115185

Long may she reign

She caused the electro-magnet field of the planet to flare up. Has nothing to do with solar winds.

On the other hand, characters like Magneto, Polaris, Electro and others connected to the planet's EM field must probably had a major headache after that displace of power.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    She caused the electro-magnet field of the planet to flare up. Has nothing to do with solar winds.

On the other hand, characters like Magneto, Polaris, Electro and others connected to the planet's EM field must probably had a major headache after that displace of power.
    Actually it has everything to do with solar wind and the magnetosphere of the planet. Auroras are formed when the solar wind meets the magnetic field. It agitates the magnetic field of the planet allowing the solar particles to travel down towards the ionosphere of the poles. This creates the northern and southern lights. But this being a light that covers the entire globe instead of the poles suggests that storm created a coronal mass ejection whist simultaneously manipulating the magnetic fields of the planet to create the global light show.

It also helps that storm herself states whilst she is pulling the feat off that she controls the lightest wind to the strongest solar wind. It Gives an idea as to what she is doing.
    Attachment 115194

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Actually it has everything to do with solar wind and the magnetosphere of the planet. Auroras are formed when the solar wind meets the magnetic field. It agitates the magnetic field of the planet allowing the solar particles to travel down towards the ionosphere of the poles. This creates the northern and southern lights. But this being a light that covers the entire globe instead of the poles suggests that storm created a coronal mass ejection whist simultaneously manipulating the magnetic fields of the planet to create the global light show.

It also helps that storm herself states whilst she is pulling the feat off that she controls the lightest wind to the strongest solar wind. It Gives an idea as to what she is doing.
    Attachment 115194
    I gagged honestly
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post

Attachment 115194
    I just love it...