Page 691 of 772 FirstFirst ... 191591641681687688689690691692693694695701741 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I was under the impression that Adversary couldn't be killed 100% anyway so he was bound to pop back up eventually. However, if Echo actually has a lawn and drawn out fight I'm going to be slightly annoyed. While Storm one shot him, we never really got to see what she could do.
    Absolutely yes! Ok it's the Phoenix that's dealing with the Adversary, but at least there could be a couple of pages involving Hadari Yao vs Sekafo. And if I'm not mistaken, the existence of the Adversary is fundamental to the universe, even if he is banned, he will always come back. I really wanted a mention of Storm in this Phoenix Echo issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    because the goddess should be shared everywhere. ^_^

Attachment 115425
    That's wonderful, a decent combat outfit (the hellfire gala outfit is very glamorous)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Wow this Korra battle is making me loose sleep
    Anyways here's my per elements pre assessment
    1. Wind element goes to Storm (no Korra dont hold your breath she'll do that for you) enough said...
    2. Unless Korra was already a master of Lightning, like even half of Azula -- Storm wins (why cant I stop thinking of War's head with a little rain cloud hovering above her ;p as a still the cutest counter attack to fire element?)

3. Water element - is basically Korra's home grown element being water tribe based avatar -- Storm can break down those water particles or flash freeze anything water or precipitation but Korra can retaliate with dun dun dun in a far stretch Blood bending - if she knew this I dont remember if she can do it (as far as the show is concerned its Katara who's done it -- she may have been taught but I dont remember it credited to Korra's -- its been a while since I saw that series but water benders are the most creative coz surprisingly sweat bending is also logical -- plus the freaking healing cheat....and yup this is what it would prolly look like if Omega Iceman clashes with Storm

4. Lastly I dont wanna do this but damn her sneaky knife set arent made of plastics but of course metal/ and her claustrophobia is susceptible to earthly confining element like lets say Korra took points from Doom -- and chrome garments (I can see Storm throwing a building at a juggernaut 90's style too but thats prolly too slow for Korra not to earth bend)

The only tie breaker here is actually their states -- Avatar State and Godhood state if ever those are points...too...lets not forget that Avatar state was Korra's weakness and has that last past elemental lives cheat not work so much to her advantage but hello glorious Goddess Unleashed -- which I dont need to explain anymore...

Now have Storm steal Boomerang for that extra point on why anyone would think it was fair for Korra to face Storm
    This is hilarious cause by the time Korra's neurons begin firing away deciding on an element to use to then transmit signals to her joints start moving a well placed lightning bolt from Storm (well, any attack from her really) would've already hit her in the face
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 11-10-2021 at 02:13 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

I was under the impression that Adversary couldn't be killed 100% anyway so he was bound to pop back up eventually. However, if Echo actually has a lawn and drawn out fight I'm going to be slightly annoyed. While Storm one shot him, we never really got to see what she could do.
    Yh but we have it as cannon that hadari yao is bigger than the adversary so I would say that if they fight and he hands pheonix's ass to her or at least she struggles against him it would give us a good idea of just how strong hadari yao is. Because he was one shotted by her easily.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh this would be great it would give us a gauge on just how powerful Hadari yao really is. Because beating Roma is one thing but beating the pheonix possesed host is kinda a bigger deal as even Thor can't do that.
    But we already know how powerful Hadari Yao is through scaling and AP

1. Haven with fetus Adversary powers could create and destroy plane of reality that separated the multiverse and oblivion. Half of stood in everything and the other half in nothing

2. Roma attacked Adversary with her full power and it did nothing. Keep in mind after the energy matrix died Roma switched over to the magic of Otherworld which is stated to be pandimensional and the source of magic. Meggan used this to close the hole in reality that let the Chaos wave free. Roma also used it to briefly battle the Chaos wave (she lost)

3. Mastermind had the sword of Excalibur and amulet of right which had the power to slunder the multiverse and destroy the cosmos along with destroying Otherworld, a pan-dimensional realm which includes a nexus of creation Starlight Citadel. He used that power on Roma to kill her and she tanked it. Meanwhile, Adversary easily defeated her multiple times.

4. Adversary caused chaos that warped Roma's dimension which is stated to be a multiverse

5. Adversary manipulated the entire Starlight Citadel. The Starlight Citadel is infinite in space as it is a nexus to all of the dimensions in creation.

6. Adversary had to power to cause destructive chaos through all time strings in the time continuum

7. Adversary was stated to be a pan-dimensional demon of pure chaos. A piece of him that escaped in Forge's mind had the power to destroy the universe.

Incredible Member

You're absolutely correct.

The adversary can not be 100% killed. His physical body can be destroyed and killed off this plane. But his true form is banished to the prison dimension where he escapes all the time. Adversary is one of those high beings who need a vessel or a physical body just to exist in the universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    But we already know how powerful Hadari Yao is through scaling and AP

1. Haven with fetus Adversary powers could create and destroy plane of reality that separated the multiverse and oblivion. Half of stood in everything and the other half in nothing

2. Roma attacked Adversary with her full power and it did nothing. Keep in mind after the energy matrix died Roma switched over to the magic of Otherworld which is stated to be pandimensional and the source of magic. Meggan used this to close the hole in reality that let the Chaos wave free. Roma also used it to briefly battle the Chaos wave (she lost)

3. Mastermind had the sword of Excalibur and amulet of right which had the power to slunder the multiverse and destroy the cosmos along with destroying Otherworld, a pan-dimensional realm which includes a nexus of creation Starlight Citadel. He used that power on Roma to kill her and she tanked it. Meanwhile, Adversary easily defeated her multiple times.

4. Adversary caused chaos that warped Roma's dimension which is stated to be a multiverse

5. Adversary manipulated the entire Starlight Citadel. The Starlight Citadel is infinite in space as it is a nexus to all of the dimensions in creation.

6. Adversary had to power to cause destructive chaos through all time strings in the time continuum

7. Adversary was stated to be a pan-dimensional demon of pure chaos. A piece of him that escaped in Forge's mind had the power to destroy the universe.

Yh I guess, but adversary fighting and possibly defeating or surviving a fight with pheonix >>>>>> all this. It would give us more detailed understanding of where he truly is in the marvel pantheon as we all know where the Phoenix is when it comes to divine cosmic heirachy.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh I guess, but adversary fighting and possibly defeating or surviving a fight with pheonix >>>>>> all this. It would give us more detailed understanding of where he truly is in the marvel pantheon as we all know where the Phoenix is when it comes to divine cosmic heirachy.
    I disagree not all phoenix hosts have feats on this level. These are phoenix level feats if we're being honest. What has Echo done with the phoenix that's what really counts?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I disagree not all phoenix hosts have feats on this level. These are phoenix level feats if we're being honest. What has Echo done with the phoenix that's what really counts?
    Yh but it's still pheonix... Kinda like how not every one with the infinity gauntlet has the same feats but it's still THEE infinity gauntlet.

Preview thread with the kick off ifght between Storm & Lethal Legion. And it looks like we get some Frenzy love from Ewing too

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ord-10-Preview

Baby Storm ain't playing with these hoes! What does it say in the panel? "Temperature falling below freezing"

Attachment 115439

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

..the freezing point...of neural suspension fluids.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Does anyone know what this issue is?

Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 11-11-2021 at 05:02 PM.

And neural suspension fluids are?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

And neural suspension fluids are?
    it sounds like that guy is half robot or something cause suspension fluid is for machines like cars

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I just think Ororo looks so cool and elegant here.