Page 31 of 772 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am so glad i preordered this, i wasn't expecting Storm to be in it but i LOVE he is probably putting the final nail in the coffin. From the preview images of that big hand coming toward a cowering scared Storm and Tchalla looks back and Shuri is just shocked he puts his mask on and i assume says "lets roll." LOL. She deserves it for that Nakia thing too. lol

And it looks like we can officially see the BP side don't see Storm as their goddess unless she is on Wakandian soil because to just watch your goddess be enveloped in darkness. Where the prayers? Where. the. prayers? Lawd...
    You still didn't read all the comic

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    Ok, so what’s the NEXT STEP in their dying Relationship then?

Where do they go.....
    it depends on the writer but they don't need to be married or even together all the time to make it work. they have their adventures separately and when stories permit we see them together as a couple or fighting together. Coates gave the blueprint on how it can work moving forward.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I am so glad i preordered this, i wasn't expecting Storm to be in it but i LOVE he is probably putting the final nail in the coffin. From the preview images of that big hand coming toward a cowering scared Storm and Tchalla looks back and Shuri is just shocked he puts his mask on and i assume says "lets roll." LOL. She deserves it for that Nakia thing too. lol

And it looks like we can officially see the BP side don't see Storm as their goddess unless she is on Wakandian soil because to just watch your goddess be enveloped in darkness. Where the prayers? Where. the. prayers? Lawd...
    whew chile!!! how did you get that from the preview?? lol

tchalla is flying towards her right as she is about to be enveloped by the knull.

also all of wakanda didn't see her as a goddess only some. and regardless if they see her as one or not she KNOWS what she is:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-15-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

I think it’s time for Storm to get a new uniform, I like her current one but since soon she'll go to space she could get a cosmic uniform...

Someone gets it. Sheesh. So this writer confirmed he hates the pairing and the Goddess direction?

Then what is the point of all of this????
    This issues drops before Coates last issues. From what i know this is only a one-shot and he isn't the nest writer of black panther solo. I doubt this issue gonna solve anything

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it depends on the writer but they don't need to be married or even together all the time to make it work. they have their adventures separately and when stories permit we see them together as a couple or fighting together. Coates gave the blueprint on how it can work moving forward.
    So, basically nowhere. Yup like I thought.

That isnt nowhere

I wonder who will solve their relationship X-office or Black Panther writer, for now if Storm is defending wakanda they are still a thing.

how does that mean nowhere? if you are looking at what happened in Marauders I would agree with you but Coates showing them lovingly working together to fight common threats is the complete opposite of going nowhere.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-15-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    That isnt nowhere

I wonder who will solve their relationship X-office or Black Panther writer, for now if Storm is defending wakanda they are still a thing.
    I think right now its sade to safe they both love and care for each other. that they are actively together and will always fight to protect each other. at meant from the perspective of the bp offices.

BANNED

You don’t see the prayers because they forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I thought you might like you, some guy in Argentina is doing short animations with 90s cartoon xmen characters

lolol cute. I dont know what was beung said but the wink was really smooth.

You don’t see the prayers because they forgot.
    faith is not only shown by prayers. its the belief in something bigger than yourself one holds within them. the salt is real in here today but it don't matter cause Ororo and Tchalla's love is winning!!!

BANNED

faith is not only shown by prayers. its the belief in something bigger than yourself one holds within them. the salt is real in here today but it don't matter cause Ororo and Tchalla's love is winning!!!
    Yay! I’m excited. I’m glad their dying relationship is winning. I eagerly await the next boorish phase of their relationship.

#Dyingrelationship

Yay! I’m excited. I’m glad their dying relationship is winning. I eagerly await the next boorish phase of their relationship.

#Dyingrelationship
    lolol only in your dreams my friend. only in your dreams.

when a writer that doesn't even like them together is writing them as such that should tell you something.

BANNED

lolol only in your dreams my friend. only in your dreams.

when a writer that doesn't even like them together is writing them as such that should tell you something.
    My Dreams consists of Storm killing T’Challa.