Page 331 of 772 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    My thoughts on Storm's role in Planet Size X Men today, it was so quick that it kind of left more questions than answers. It's clear to me that she established the climate and atmosphere for the planet as after her work suddenly everyone could breathe. As far as some of the other speculations regarding the Regent of Sol stuff, I don't see where that even comes from. It seems like the panel of her flying down and walking into that hall was just to meet Magneto who was planting the flower for the portal. I didn't really see any character value or shift in this for Storm. She just did her part pretty much and congratulated Magneto. So as far as this giving indication of where she is going in the future, or something to hope for, I didn't see any of that. I actually wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't play any more of a role in this at all. I also don't see any ghost of a clue of what the so called big plans are. The only thing that makes me slightly suspicious (and it's a big leap since these cards have not had much meaning outside of the event), is the death card Storm had in XOS. She was riding on a horse as a leader of a "horde". It makes me wonder if perhaps that was foreshadowing of Storm leading Arrako and perhaps having issues with Death and his horde as an arch villain (since he would probably have some feelings of being the proper ruler etc. He is from Arrako afterall). BUT again that's a HUGE stretch. I just didn't see the monumental shift and even if what she did was huge, the one panel and short explanation kind of robbed it of its value especially given that what most of the other characters were doing was somewhat equally impressive things as well (although many had to be assisted by Hope).
    The death card is one of complete metamorphosis and change into something new.

Finished this one up.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So I was hesitant to post this yesterday cause I didn’t want to sound nitpicky and I really did love PS:X-MEN.

HOWEVER, I kinda wish Storm was the one leading Mars terraforming initiative. Her connection to life and nature makes her the perfect fit, AND it seems like Storm will be playing a prominent role on the planet anyways so why not go all the way. The other reason I mention this, is because Magneto is getting another big Gala moment out of his Trial anyways so I don’t really know why he had to have both.

Again, this is totally nitpicky and I really don’t have any complaints just an observation that I made.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Speaking of Iceman, anyone figure out how he was able to pull off that stunt? Where was he getting all that moisture from?
    There's ice locked in the Martian soil so I'm guessing that's what he used to expand the caps.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    So I was hesitant to post this yesterday cause I didn’t want to sound nitpicky and I really did love PS:X-MEN.

HOWEVER, I kinda wish Storm was the one leading Mars terraforming initiative. Her connection to life and nature makes her the perfect fit, AND it seems like Storm will be playing a prominent role on the planet anyways so why not go all the way. The other reason I mention this, is because Magneto is getting another big Gala moment out of his Trial anyways so I don’t really know why he had to have both.

Again, this is totally nitpicky and I really don’t have any complaints just an observation that I made.
    it goes back to what many here were saying that she is essentially there not offering much to the story. it would have been extremely nice if she at least was consulted to determine when and if the planet had become a fully viable one.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post

This actually makes sense and would have bought the point of her powers being emapthetic home.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it goes back to what many here were saying that she is essentially there not offering much to the story. it would have been extremely nice if she at least was consulted to determine when and if the planet had become a fully viable one.
    Just there to be there and look good doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    This actually makes sense and would have bought the point of her powers being emapthetic home.
    I cant disagree here but I think it definitely is enough there to make the case her empathic abilities were showcased.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

New Pic Behind Scene Storm Double X-men Apocalipsis

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOwTsbMtJd/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

I'm sorry I don't know her....

A woman in a bad white wig surrounded by burning trash. It's eerie how accurate that sums up what was supposed to be Storm in Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm sorry I don't know her....
    I wish I could forget about it
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

A woman in a bad white wig surrounded by burning trash. It's eerie how accurate that sums up what was supposed to be Storm in Fox.
    lmfao epic shade!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I wish I could forget about it

me too boo. thank goodness its over lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-17-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Lol, I literally spit my drink out!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Her surrounding is fitting.

And yall ooo...storm finna have alot to deal with being regent of sol. The previews for books show the MU already gunning for the mutants growing empire.